• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive The Tapering Supportive/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck I like shooting way more than bupre itself. At one point I was shooting water daily. Fuck this addiction. Im pretty sure I can go without bupre but its hard. I hope I can make it.

Fuck I like shooting way more than bupre itself. At one point I was shooting water daily. Fuck this addiction. Im pretty sure I can go without bupre but its hard. I hope I can make it.
Sometimes the hardest addiction to kick is the routine. Even if it’s just water, it’s what you always do in that situation. That’s the worst for me, it’s not just the drugs.....it’s what I do.

Yeeahh.Needlemania is awlful.Thats why i don wanna go in morphine program.Been there two times.Aboit six months each.Fuck...who would pop this pill with oral bioavailability of 30 percent,instead of iv.They are so easy to prepare(its a capsule) and for 2-3 minutes you got a clear like water solution with 100 percent BA

Yeeahh.Needlemania is awlful.Thats why i don wanna go in morphine program.Been there two times.Aboit six months each.Fuck...who would pop this pill with oral bioavailability of 30 percent,instead of iv.They are so easy to prepare(its a capsule) and for 2-3 minutes you got a clear like water solution with 100 percent BA
I’ll have to take your word for it. I never used a needle or even snorted anything.

I’ll have to take your word for it. I never used a needle or even snorted anything.
If I didn't know better, I'd say you'd a hell of a good control reading that statement.
You really never even crushed and snorted a single oxy?
Well done you. Wish I'd that attitude to my meds, but there's no buzz off my bupe in patch form. :rolleyes:

If I didn't know better, I'd say you'd a hell of a good control reading that statement.
Well done you. Wish I'd that attitude to my meds, but there's no buzz off my bupe in patch form. :rolleyes:
Not even once. Somewhere there’s a line that I always understood I shouldn’t cross. I have crushed, chewed, and done cold water extraction. But never snorted even once.

Not even once. Somewhere there’s a line that I always understood I shouldn’t cross. I have crushed, chewed, and done cold water extraction. But never snorted even once.
Sticking to firm rules in your head seems to be the best defense there is against escalating drug use. As for me, the devil made me do it. :rofl:

Sticking to firm rules in your head seems to be the best defense there is against escalating drug use. As for me, the devil made me do it. :rofl:
I’m no saint. We all just have different thresholds. The devil has made me to plenty of dangerous crap to myself.

My last Percocet prescription was gone in 5 days. As many as 30 per day. Do do some math and that’s over 11 grams of Tylenol (paracetamol) per day. I’d say the devil was right there with me.

I’m no saint. We all just have different thresholds. The devil has made me to plenty of dangerous crap to myself.

My last Percocet prescription was gone in 5 days. As many as 30 per day. Do do some math and that’s over 11 grams of Tylenol (paracetamol) per day. I’d say the devil was right there with me.
I still don't understand why you switched to the same med except with tylenol included.

Maaaan,why not do it Cold Water Extraction.Need fridge ,filter and glass.Very simple and quick procedure.10 min.max. and you got almost all hydrocodone or oxy without paracetamol.Do this please ASAP!4g a day for healthy liver is max.And no every day.It is very simple.Or must ask for presrcription for only oxy.

No buzz lady thats true except in beginning.This med can feel just normal and thats it.Especially in skin patch.But the addiction is present even this way.So it could be useful as a substitute for a while and thats it.Could not be called recreational.And has a good painkilling properties on its own.

I still don't understand why you switched to the same med except with tylenol included.
I couldn’t just quit. I needed a bridge. Too weak to walk yet so I created a crutch. And the Tylenol scares me (obviously not much). I had zero inspiration to ‘not take another’ oxy. At least I know too many perc’s will kill me.

I am tapering alright. I literally get doubled over in pain and then I get muscle tension from the intensity of the hit of my pain med.

It hurts so bad I cannot get through the pain until I dose for the relief.

It's literally like getting punched in the gut. And I know because I had an older cousin who was a jealous bully cunt yeah of just about everyone and she would knock the cunt out of me in my stomach.

Ueah real nice human.

Anyway.. It feels just like that withoutta dose at times. So with tapering I just keep taking less and less.

And I am TERRIFIED to take more in the taper instead of taking less.

I always take less. I take less to the point that I have to stop at a certain point at that level and NEVER go No MORE.

It hurts so bad that I am afraid I am going to seize up sometimes and I think that I kind of do you know like with the cluster headaches after I tried taking xanax to help.

Took it allot all the time and allot daily or nightly, just all the fuqhin time for almost a year. Don't ever take any xanax ever AGAIN.

And now with the temporal mandibular pain ( jaw lock ) and then all the rest of the shit pain in the mix.

And then the light sensitivity and the headaches. And all of the lethargy of the PAWS.

I hope I never have to run out of doses now
or if I do maybe I can get valium instead FOR ONCE MORE in my life to help as a cast or a crutch until that I can make it all through of this.

I had so much work to do too and did and am physically exhausted too. So I didn't have time to read all of the above posts.

I can't wait to because they really help so sincerely much . . . like they just do.

I am going to go read them right now.

Thank you so much I really mean that sincerely. I do.

I am tapering alright. I literally get doubled over in pain and then I get muscle tension from the intensity of the hit of my pain med.

It hurts so bad I cannot get through the pain until I dose for the relief.

It's literally like getting punched in the gut. And I know because I had an older cousin who was a jealous bully cunt yeah of just about everyone and she would knock the cunt out of me in my stomach.

Ueah real nice human.

Anyway.. It feels just like that withoutta dose at times. So with tapering I just keep taking less and less.

And I am TERRIFIED to take more in the taper instead of taking less.

I always take less. I take less to the point that I have to stop at a certain point at that level and NEVER go No MORE.

It hurts so bad that I am afraid I am going to seize up sometimes and I think that I kind of do you know like with the cluster headaches after I tried taking xanax to help.

Took it allot all the time and allot daily or nightly, just all the fuqhin time for almost a year. Don't ever take any xanax ever AGAIN.

And now with the temporal mandibular pain ( jaw lock ) and then all the rest of the shit pain in the mix.

And then the light sensitivity and the headaches. And all of the lethargy of the PAWS.

I hope I never have to run out of doses now
or if I do maybe I can get valium instead FOR ONCE MORE in my life to help as a cast or a crutch until that I can make it all through of this.

I had so much work to do too and did and am physically exhausted too. So I didn't have time to read all of the above posts.

I can't wait to because they really help so sincerely much . . . like they just do.

I am going to go read them right now.

Thank you so much I really mean that sincerely. I do.
It's shit, no doubt about it.
Did you try kratom? In the UK it seems it's illegal to buy or import it but if you find some at the back of the cupboard from before prohibition on the stuff began, then that's actually allowed. I've a lot of cupboards, lol. No way I'd still be sticking to the plan without it.

I feel for you about the jaw pain, I got arthritis in my jaw confirmed recently, after having TMJ problems for decades. That pain is no joke. Any pain in your head is so inescapable, I'd rather it in my arms or legs then I can feel a bit seperate from the pain if I try.

Gut pain, nausea, misery, general payback, that's the deal, not all these extra pains you never knew existed before.

If you can hang in there you can get off the merry-go-round. Just don't stand looking at the pretty lights after you get off it, turn your back, try to think of something else, do something else, I'm just saying shit I wish I could do btw. I'm reasonably clean (meaning compliant with doctors, not off opioids) but still completely obsessed.

It's shit, no doubt about it.
Did you try kratom? In the UK it seems it's illegal to buy or import it but if you find some at the back of the cupboard from before prohibition on the stuff began, then that's actually allowed. I've a lot of cupboards, lol. No way I'd still be sticking to the plan without it.

I feel for you about the jaw pain, I got arthritis in my jaw confirmed recently, after having TMJ problems for decades. That pain is no joke. Any pain in your head is so inescapable, I'd rather it in my arms or legs then I can feel a bit seperate from the pain if I try.

Gut pain, nausea, misery, general payback, that's the deal, not all these extra pains you never knew existed before.

If you can hang in there you can get off the merry-go-round. Just don't stand looking at the pretty lights after you get off it, turn your back, try to think of something else, do something else, I'm just saying shit I wish I could do btw. I'm reasonably clean (meaning compliant with doctors, not off opioids) but still completely obsessed.
Start to feel different pains above 40-45 years old.Its normal.On twenty feels like immortal.The problem with chronic pains above certain age is very common.The less pills the better.Physicall activities or yoga are really helpful,relaxation technics and so on....but sometimes need some extra painkilling-Kratom is useful..for some lyrica

I couldn’t just quit. I needed a bridge. Too weak to walk yet so I created a crutch. And the Tylenol scares me (obviously not much). I had zero inspiration to ‘not take another’ oxy. At least I know too many perc’s will kill me.
I'm not old enough to be your mother, so my apologies for sounding like one. You know everything I'm about to say, but sometimes it can help to hear it.
Too many oxys can kill you the same day. Your organs stay healthy, you either keep breathing or you stop. Next day you're safe.
Too many paracetamol and you'll be ill, possibly irreversible damage to liver or kidneys, eventually it could kill you, but probably not this year or next year either, it's a build up of damage. Next day the damage remains unseen.
It's a different kind of poison and since you don't have control of how many you take, it's dangerous for your long term health to be including an unecessary poison with the one you're addicted to.

In theory.
In practice they say a child of 12 can take 4g paracetamol a day.
When I was 12, I weighed about 80lbs.
So if you're 220lbs then 11g has the same weight ratio.
But you only have one liver whatever size you are.

Switching to percs clearly isn't having the effect on you that you hoped if you're still binging just as badly on percs as on oxys, so don't damage your health being stubborn, your health already has a lot of challenges without this unnecessary one waiting down the road for you.
Just saying because I've read your story and I care what comes next.

I’m not in denial about my situation. I’m both in need of pain medicine and also addicted to pain medicine. Lately it has become clear to me that my legitimate pain without the pills is not hurting me as much as my addiction to the same pills.

I know Tylenol can be very dangerous, so can oxy. But sometimes it’s good to be reminded.

There’s a ‘new’ medical term out there now. “Non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver”. Thanks to McDonald’s and Diet Coke, there’s a whole new generation of folks with serious liver disease who never drank alcohol. Between the chemicals in the food and the medications prescribed for blood pressure and cholesterol that come from eating the food (sprinkle in all of the over-the counter drugs that contain Tylenol), there’s a lot of liver illness today that once was only attributed to booze. I don’t mean to sound like I don’t need to be concerned but I eat pretty healthy. I’m confident I’ll be done with this chapter in my life soon enough.

And death from a diseased liver comes long, slow, and painful. It’s definitely no joke.

Something surprising happened today.
After daily use of pod tea or opium for many months/years (depends what you count), I ended my daily use eight weeks ago then after a month abstenance I went to a schedule of one day use then five days clear just because I love it and couldn't contemplate the never scenario.
This is day six, the day I wait for, my day off, the day I can spend with my love ... and I didn't feel like it.
Seriously.

Something surprising happened today.
After daily use of pod tea or opium for many months/years (depends what you count), I ended my daily use eight weeks ago then after a month abstenance I went to a schedule of one day use then five days clear just because I love it and couldn't contemplate the never scenario.
This is day six, the day I wait for, my day off, the day I can spend with my love ... and I didn't feel like it.
Seriously.
Progress.
That’s awesome. There’s plenty of scientific evidence that if you can associate a bad habit with a negative consequence, and do it again and again, you can retrain your brain to see only bad things instead of looking forward to it with longing. It’s difficult to do it on your own but maybe you stumbled onto a solution?

Congratulations Papercuts!

Progress.
That’s awesome. There’s plenty of scientific evidence that if you can associate a bad habit with a negative consequence, and do it again and again, you can retrain your brain to see only bad things instead of looking forward to it with longing. It’s difficult to do it on your own but maybe you stumbled onto a solution?

Congratulations Papercuts!
Thanks, I'm still not saying never, just not right now. My bupe and kratom use are reducing too without any particular effort on my part except it's being driven by mild nausea, consumption of anything isn't appealing. Even the weed I'm vaping to alleviate the nausea is making me feel sick :rolleyes:
Too much irony in it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.