• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The Untold Story Behind Mitsubishi Logos On Ecstasy Tablets

Never had doves really, I think that was a UK thing. In the early 90's in NYC, the main pill were called brooklyn bombs. No imprint, really looked like they were made in someones basement. Mitsu's I had in the mid 90's I think.

Didn't you guys also have pills called snowballs or something? I always hear old UK ravers talking about them.

Oh the Snowballs :D - yes they were about. Super strong pill that knocked nearly everyone on their asses. I think they were a high dose MDA pill which was new to the rave scene.

We had doves in Sydney around 91 and 92. I also recall cali whites or cali splits, plain beige pills, purple specs and many more.

Poledriver knows...

Ive heard that a certain transvestite was paid 50 pence per pill she pressed back in 1989-1990 in Ibiza. Keep in mind some pill pressers knock out 1000's per minute

It is satire guys, it is all made up."Orginally published in Waterford Whispers News a leading satire news source we like very much." c'mon guys, it was a entertaining read for a 100% fictional story. Does anyone else remember the Green x-mas trees and Blue Dolphins though?

I remember green clovers and they always were dxm lol. That's back before alllll the crazy RCS were. Eimg put in...mcpp tmfpp and so on...

But I do remember blue dolphins that were actually good and not crap. One I always really liked was the white thumbs up, like a mickey Moise hand kimda. When I was coming down I was tripping so hard idk of it was MDMA and mda or poss 2cb but it was def high dose mdxx and something kimda trippy..

They don't make em like they used to (old man voice)

I remember green clovers and they always were dxm lol. That's back before alllll the crazy RCS were. Eimg put in...mcpp tmfpp and so on...

But I do remember blue dolphins that were actually good and not crap. One I always really liked was the white thumbs up, like a mickey Moise hand kimda. When I was coming down I was tripping so hard idk of it was MDMA and mda or poss 2cb but it was def high dose mdxx and something kimda trippy..

First pill I took was a triangular white Mitsubishi.... good times in the Netherlands.

I remember taking the good mitsi's back in 97'.... We got those clovers too and my friends took them first and hated them.. We had never heard of adulterated pills back then because everything was always spot on... However a few years later around 2000, at this after hours club we always went to, two of my friends died from a PMA Mitsi.... Hard lesson on the possible darkside of X...