• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Yeah you've got to have comfortable feet. I checked on line and the ones we get given are about £100 a pair but some people by their own. I've always been happy with the standard issue ones personally...

It's utterly beyond me why birds are so obsessed with shoes though :)

Maybe they're scouting out the budget you're prepared to assign to shoes, so they know what they can get away with.

My da's always ordering boots for my ma but I know that he has a massive foot fetish. Real extreme stuff (to me anyway) involving trampling, ladies breaking objects with heels, standing in custard and stuff like that. I know this because I've been repairing my da's PC since I first got him online and the fact he doesn't hide his history.

I appreciate a sexy foot but not when it's crushing my plums/scraping my epiglottis.

You may be on to something. I do like rocking a new pair (so long as they're comfortable) and it seems that a lot of women tend to check out a man's shoes as a judgement.

God knows I be checking out what's on their feet on the reg :eek:

Do it, you'll never look back I promise. It's better in every way and after the initial period of building up a small collection is no more expensive than what you are doing now. This is what I've got at this house, rest of my shoes are at my mums (yes I know the loafers are fucked....I wore out in the woods):

16025273534_cf8a0c69d7_z.jpg

My running trainers I think I bought 2-3 years ago. I really cant be bothered buying news shoes they feel comfy I wore them even if they look a state to others. I don't get the point in buying lots of shoes myself. It's a bore n a chore I can live without ive my walking shoes, running shoes, boots n some going out shoes n that's enough as far as I'm concerned.

Evey

I know a few single mothers that would appreciate them too, you know what they say about people with big feet eh eh eh =D

I'll get me coat.

Big shoes?

If the old adage is actually true, then I don't think it'll be you grabbing their coat ;)

Impressive claim to fame Don Luigi ..knowing the old woman who lived in a shoe!

Yeah she needs some new foot wear. Perhaps some flat shoes.=D

She considered moving into flats when the council found her a place, but she heard the pumps in that tower block were dodgy..:D

Excellent! Thanks for bringing that album to my attention FG. Just listened to a couple of tracks and I reckon if Calvert or Brock were on vocals, it would sound exactly like 70s live gigs. A review I've just read said ' more Hawkwind than Hawkwind' - praise indeed!

Sneakers are love, sneakers are life.

The last ones i got are those. I also got the same model in white / black with dots and silver stripes. And plenty others. I could buy 50 pairs of sneakers every month if i could afford it, i love designer sneakers, those are the hot spot for me #lame-o =D

I guess the last thing i bought and enjoyed the most was this ice-cream. Or it was BCF that got me that :)

Carte-d-Or-Strawberry-Meringues.png

IMO officially best ice-cream when you're stoned as fucks :D (and i've had plenty lol)