• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Good move if you want to get laid, get some cocaine with it and you're up for a first class filth =D Dont't marry her if she'll go for jewellery and drugs hehe!

Good move if you want to get laid, get some cocaine with it and you're up for a first class filth =D Dont't marry her if she'll go for jewellery and drugs hehe!

hahaha :p

is there a hidden message in this post i wonder? :p

Nah man the firt two years of seeing each was drug-fueeld filth sessions. Spend some more chilled time with and actually gettinng to know and like her more and more.

Picked these up for a score today, nice deal imo.

17122959032_d8999cf23a_o.jpg

I'm not sure what I'm looking at there. It looks like a box. A book bag?

Let's see it with some books in it, then. :)

No books! just a bag that looks like a book. I kept trying to google it to show Don so I finally took a pic lol I'll have to steal his books for it. I only have massive bibles here!

I bought 2 metres x 150cm wide French chambray fabric from ebay for £11.

This will be made into summer palazzo pants =D left overs into head scarves and headbands and maybe a wee cheeky boob tied bustier or top / bag 8)

51GbUK-KQxL._SX300_.jpg

I'm thinking french dirt for summer topped with scottish fleece n' waterproof %)

This will be made into summer palazzo pants =D left overs into head scarves and headbands and maybe a wee cheeky boob tied bustier or top / bag 8)

51GbUK-KQxL._SX300_.jpg

I'm thinking french dirt for summer topped with scottish fleece n' waterproof %)

You forgot the midge repellant=D

51GbUK-KQxL._SX300_.jpg

Could you fashion a skinny scarf from a wee shred?

I'd pay, of course. Looks beautiful, as much as I'm loyal to linen.