•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | Lil'LinaptkSix

Truth The worldwide mad deadly communist ganster computer God must be stopped

Snafu in the Void

Bluelight Crew
Part 1.

IT WAS AND IS THE REMAINS of the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD’S CONCOCTION AND MANIPULATION MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME DEADLY SNEAK CONSPIRATORIAL (SNEAK CON ARTIST) PARROTING PUPPET UNIFORMED MILITARY ATHEISTIC COMMUNIST GANGSTERISM and the worse deadly enemy of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, NAMELY THE COMMUNIST ATHEIST CONSPIRACY WITH FRANKENSTEIN GANGSTER CONTROLS, the CATHOLIC CHURCH.

THE CRUSADER PRIESTS WERE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD PARROTING PUPPET WALKING TALKING FRANKENSTEIN EYESIGHT TELEVISION CAMERAS with their Frankensteingangster SKULL CAPPED HELMETS, WITH INFRA RED NITE VISION PLASTIC LENSES built into their face mask shields of the helmets, with camouflage black robes these deadly ATHIEST GANGSTERS PRIEST CRUSADERS with DRUGGED IMMUNITY TO THEIR DEADLY POISON NERVE JELLY SMEARED WEAPONS AND THEIR FREQUENTLY USED MASS EXTERMINATIONS of innocent people BY BURNING FIELDS DUSTED WITH INFLAMABLE POISON NERVE GAS POWDER PRUSSIC ACID.

simstim

Moderator: MDMA
Staff member
That is one heck of a prophecy there Snafu. I hope it's not like that.

Snafu in the Void

Bluelight Crew
Part 2.

Eight billion wordwide population - all living - have a Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see.

Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV sight-and-sound recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brain-wash Radio - lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda. Even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual "Don't worry about it" for your setbacks, mistakes - even when you receivedeadly injuries!

THIS is the Worldwide Computer God Secret Containment Policy!

Worldwide as a Frankenstein slave, usually at night, you go to the nearby hospital or camouflaged miniature-hospital van trucks. You strip naked, lay on the operating table, which slides into the sealed Computer God Robot Operating Cabinet. Intravenous tubes are connected. The slimy, vicious Jew doctor simply pushes the starting button. Based upon your Computer God brain on the moon, which records progress in your systematic butchery, your butchery is continued. Exactly. Systematically. The Computer God Operating Cabinet has many robot arms, with electrical and laser beam knife robot arms. With fly-eye TV cameras watching your whole body, every part of you is monitored - even through your Frankenstein Controls! Synthetic blood; synthetic instant-sealing flesh and skin, even synthetic electrical heartbeat to keep you alive are some of the unbelievable Computer God Instant Plastic Surgery Secrets™.

You are the highest, most intelligent electrical MACHINE in the Universe!

Inevitability of Gradualness: Usually, in a few years, you are made stringbean-thin or grotesquely deformed, crippled and ugly or even made over one foot shorter or one foot taller as the Computer God sees fit. Virtually ALL of the important Instant Plastic Surgery is done to you inside the Computer God Sealed Robot Operating Cabinet; even unbelievable, impossible plastic surgery operations - all impossible even for dozens of vicious kosher-bosher doctors working around the clock for weeks! The Computer God sealed robot-arm operating cabinet can perform all of the above impossible plastic surgery operations overnight - even dwarfting you over a foot or increasing your height by two feet!
This is possible because Computer God Robot Operating Cabinet imitates your microminiature electrical current intelligence system in your body. It even duplicates the microminiature electric currents that soften your broken bones to create mending of them and then creates stress, either compressing the bones - thereby shortening them - or stress to make the bones grow longer.

simstim

Moderator: MDMA
Staff member
Now i feel like you're the one tripping not me.

Joey

Bluelighter
Part 3

The dum dum programmers went to their beds with their phones and their fingers grew to write some nicer, friendlier code so the bad weird stopped happening and I got laid some other time since pointing stupid code the right direction makes it work nicely and it hugs you and everything.

The end.

Snafu in the Void

Bluelight Crew
Communist Gangster Computer God IS unbelievably staged, like Hollywood, scum-on-top "Tsarina" - alias "Great Dictator" Franklin D. Roosevelt - the POLIO PARALYZED legless DRUG ADDICT idiotic suicidal "Tsarina" who had his unbeatable rival Will Rogers EXTERMINATED in an EXPLODING BALL OF FLAME by a PLANTED BOMB here in "safe" USA airfield shortly after take-off at the end of Will Rogers' unprecedented renowned arduous round-the-world goodwill flying trip with Wiley Post in his beautiful, electronically sophisticated luxurious ultra-modern Winnie Mae airplane!

Not only all stairways had inclines added for "Tsarina" Roosevelt's com-puterized wheelchair but a football field-sized glass house-type building was built in back of the White House for his medicinal, piped-in pure warmed seawater into his gigantic suicide-proof two feet-deep swimming pool where he waded naked with his nurses and had FETISHED AFFAIRS. Ones very near to him have written POPULAR BOOKS about his FETISHED love affairs! Already in his third term he was a HELPLESS AND USELESS STRETCHER CASE, incapable of even appearing at his fourth term convention!

Snafu in the Void

Bluelight Crew
Lol, check complete. (Amnesia!) Cos, okay this isn't another one of MY posts I'd forgotten I'd made in haze.
YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRET OVER-ALL PLAN: WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely the MAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETS with NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE, WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRET OVER-ALL PLAN: WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely the MAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETS with NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE, WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.
Mate I need to ask sorry cos never seeking to confront or go against you in any way.

But there exists paranoia we know. Also wonder, which can be very logical. It's the ascertaining for me always which keeps actual paranoia at bay, like a process.

Because I could imagine, in that context, that you are having (I hate using these specific words here even treading down this thought line because I really like and respect you) a facetious rant, which by repetitive content and tone I again could imagine, not fully unrelated to my own very strongly outspoken seeming fixed delusional obsession speaking about this sort of picture like it's on breakfast news, more or less.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
yeah commies are evil
specially the ones with god computers.
said it before: fuck AI.
We hand over the reigns to something we create? Waht a bunch of lazy bastards we are.
Not gonna lie I aint with it. They can take me out for not being in line with the rest will be doing me a favor but they better know their shit. lol

assclass

Bluelighter
specially the ones with god computers.
said it before: fuck AI.
We hand over the reigns to something we create? Waht a bunch of lazy bastards we are.
Not gonna lie I aint with it. They can take me out for not being in line with the rest will be doing me a favor but they better know their shit. lol
im not willing to talk shit about AI until there is a japanese AI powered dick sucking machine. I think that could be a game changer.

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Move along folks there is nothing to see here and don’t forget that the religions of an omnipotent all knowing and powerful god desperately need your continued financial support!! Yes God needs your money and doesn’t want to pay his taxes. Remember it’s a sin to use birth control as the more religious offspring you add to this delusion the wealthier and more powerful it’s hierarchy becomes. Go with God!!

Move along folks there is nothing to see here, just some damned soul headed for hell.

Last edited:

EntheoDjinn

Bluelighter
Actually, from a psychoanalytical position, I suspect there's really quite a bit to see
:hypno: