• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Then you fall off the wagon, go big or go home

Little canisters can be had cheap in bulk. I won’t name prices but I once purchased a bulk amount and made a killing selling them at festivals when I was younger. Just became tedious after awhile especially if I had to fill balloons or borrow my canister for others.

Here in the states I’m not sure one can even legally buy nitrous unless it’s automotive grade. Then at one point there used to be the nitrous mafia that controlled things in my area. Laughed my ass off when I saw the American Dad episode when they bring it up cuz that shit was real. They would be posted up after shows in the cities nearby with tanks in the back of vans. Haven’t heard about them in a long time though, haven’t heard a tank go “pssssst” at a festival in a long long time either.

-GC

It's everywhere here in the UK, it's still a sort of grey area where you can buy them for kitchen use. Selling along with balloons is where people get caught. Where I live there are 24 hour delivery n20 guys, for that 4am whipped cream.

25 years ago any halfway decent story would get you a tank at the welding store, then I guess the lawyers stepped in. The law didn't change. It was about the time that they came out with the sulfur infused auto mix. After that you really needed to fit in a couple of categories, with documentation, to get the medical or even food grade. The loophole is the 8g carts.

It is a massive grey area over here in the UK, whippets arent medical grade, but the large medical cylinders are very hard to come by but the difference is immence