This could sound a little gay

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
My experiemnts with transdermal T base on DMSO and alcohol doesnt seems to be working.

Anybody knows if you can absorb T analy? In the end I will administer it dayly Sub Q, but until I learnt to cook it and get the appropiate carrier oil, I have olive and coco oils at hand in the kitchen. And T base. Would you think it will absorb plugin it?.

Any idea on what amounts to use and what to look if it´s working or not? Agression, hardening of the muscles? (I wont do bloodwork, hospitals are covid fucked now in the zone and wont want to do that kind of things)

Only thing I can find is this
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9669629/

Use short or medium chain fatty acids apparently for best results. But how good the results are, no idea.

There's also this from Wikipedia:
"Testosterone was marketed as a suppository for rectal administration by Ferring Pharmaceuticals from the early 1960s under brand names such as Rektandron and Testosteron.[41][23][24] Rectal administration of testosterone avoids the first-pass effect with oral administration similarly to other non-oral routes.[2] A single 40 mg dose of rectal testosterone has been found to result in maximal testosterone levels of almost 1,200 ng/dL within 30 minutes.[25] Subsequently, testosterone levels steadily decline, reaching levels of about 700 ng/dL after 4 hours and levels of about 400 ng/dL after 8 hours.[25] Other studies have also assessed the use of rectal testosterone, with similar findings.[2][65][66][67] Rectal use of testosterone requires administration two or three times per day to maintain adequate testosterone levels.[25][2] The route is poorly accepted, owing to its inconvenience.[2] Rectal testosterone has been used in transmasculine hormone therapy.[68] "

Only thing I can find is this
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9669629/

Use short or medium chain fatty acids apparently for best results. But how good the results are, no idea.

There's also this from Wikipedia:
"Testosterone was marketed as a suppository for rectal administration by Ferring Pharmaceuticals from the early 1960s under brand names such as Rektandron and Testosteron.[41][23][24] Rectal administration of testosterone avoids the first-pass effect with oral administration similarly to other non-oral routes.[2] A single 40 mg dose of rectal testosterone has been found to result in maximal testosterone levels of almost 1,200 ng/dL within 30 minutes.[25] Subsequently, testosterone levels steadily decline, reaching levels of about 700 ng/dL after 4 hours and levels of about 400 ng/dL after 8 hours.[25] Other studies have also assessed the use of rectal testosterone, with similar findings.[2][65][66][67] Rectal use of testosterone requires administration two or three times per day to maintain adequate testosterone levels.[25][2] The route is poorly accepted, owing to its inconvenience.[2] Rectal testosterone has been used in transmasculine hormone therapy.[68] "
Great. That´s exactly what I was looking for... So it seems rektandrom way (lol) would need like 2 or 3 doses day to get steady levels... so better using enathate or propionate I guess, every 2 or 3 days.

Any idea on what amounts to use and what to look if it´s working or not? Agression, hardening of the muscles? (I wont do bloodwork, hospitals are covid fucked now in the zone and wont want to do that kind of things)
I do feel differently, but it's hard to objectively describe it and measure it and even then that would be how it affects me, not you.
But you should see some signs of water retention like puffiness right under the cheekbones at the sides of your nostrils, your muscles will also look fuller if you are lean enough.

I do feel differently, but it's hard to objectively describe it and measure it and even then that would be how it affects me, not you.
But you should see some signs of water retention like puffiness right under the cheekbones at the sides of your nostrils, your muscles will also look fuller if you are lean enough.
This, and depending on dose you should see the scale weight move a bit due to the additional water weight. Over time, for me, body hair grows faster and I got waaaaaaay more back hair lol. Appetite also increased too and overall my mood is better (less depressive bouts)

My experiemnts with transdermal T base on DMSO and alcohol doesnt seems to be working.

Anybody knows if you can absorb T analy? In the end I will administer it dayly Sub Q, but until I learnt to cook it and get the appropiate carrier oil, I have olive and coco oils at hand in the kitchen. And T base. Would you think it will absorb plugin it?.

I'm at a loss as to why taking T would make you seen homosexual?

This, and depending on dose you should see the scale weight move a bit due to the additional water weight. Over time, for me, body hair grows faster and I got waaaaaaay more back hair lol. Appetite also increased too and overall my mood is better (less depressive bouts)
Ah yes, the weight, I gained like 2kg really quickly, 2 weeks tops, then 2 more kgs slowly, over a couple of months.

It would only be a little gay if you were smearing it on another mans appendage and then asking him to "apply" it for you. He would be dressed as Freddie Mercury circa "Crazy little thing called love"

I thought the best method of transdermal was rubbing it on your nuts - presumably while dressed as one of the Village People.

I've never heard the gel being too great - the best way to microdose T is natural levels of 6-12mg a day injected subQ. You need accurate, steady doses to get the best effects with the least side-effects.

Great article here:

It would only be a little gay if you were smearing it on another mans appendage and then asking him to "apply" it for you. He would be dressed as Freddie Mercury circa "Crazy little thing called love"

I thought the best method of transdermal was rubbing it on your nuts - presumably while dressed as one of the Village People.

I've never heard the gel being too great - the best way to microdose T is natural levels of 6-12mg a day injected subQ. You need accurate, steady doses to get the best effects with the least side-effects.

Great article here:
Testosterone IS made throughout The might and IS at The hihgest upon waking up. (Only one) function of shbg IS to ACT as sort of depot so toi Will still have some test in your system on The evening.

There's nothing natural about injecting a testostesterone Ester vith to your body producing a contsant bleed of testosterone in your Blood. The net anabolic effect of The latter IS surely a lot More anabolic than The true natural cascade of events concidering these hormones.

Lots of great info, thanks

Yeah, deffo the transdermal DMSO T worksI use to apply in the sack, and other times in the abdominals.

I get mostly all the effects you say, specially water retention in the face wich I hate... The DHT derivatives TBol and Anavar are deliciously dry and I love it... The puffines in the face is no bueno para mi...

The DHTs hacks with my joints, so... maybe I have to try the androstenediol derivatives (deca) wich are not puffy not fucks with the joints, isnt?

I think I will order some deca in powder form and experiemnt with the anal route. I will report.

Thank for the info, obviosuly the gay thing is a joke. We are all gay friendly here, Im pretty sure

Lots of great info, thanks

Yeah, deffo the transdermal DMSO T worksI use to apply in the sack, and other times in the abdominals.

I get mostly all the effects you say, specially water retention in the face wich I hate... The DHT derivatives TBol and Anavar are deliciously dry and I love it... The puffines in the face is no bueno para mi...

The DHTs hacks with my joints, so... maybe I have to try the androstenediol derivatives (deca) wich are not puffy not fucks with the joints, isnt?

I think I will order some deca in powder form and experiemnt with the anal route. I will report.
Nandrolone makes my face puffy.
I use Masteron together with Test, if I keep the dose low my joints are fine.
40-50mg Masteron per week are enough to reduce water retention for me.
Thank for the info, obviosuly the gay thing is a joke. We are all gay friendly here, Im pretty sure
I stuck enough drugs up my rear end that I'm probably ghey.