• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Thoughts on this?

My first thought is thanks for the thought of posting it: terpenes ay...
that the one that's sexually transmitted?

I don't know if you read the thread that gosh I can't remember who started it but it was simply why does marijuana not smell or taste the same as it used to when we were growing up. Now I know... not a big smoker though always prefer something grown in the fresh air and sunlight... preferably by an elderly lady with tons of love and affection who dropped out and never rejoined the Rat race

terpenes
my first assumption was petroleum-derived. But they're the things that give essential oils their smells, from lavender to patchouli 🤭

I've only listen to the first few minutes but by far my favorite part is in the first 10 seconds when you can clearly hear her after she snorted a line of coke

Last edited:
It’s pretty clear they are pretty clueless.. but make sure to consult your DR.. lol. From what I know she is full of shit.

looking at possible negative effects of turpenes there is research out there looking at resistance to terpenoid processing.. possibly negative. Will post this when I get to the bottom of it.

I apprenticed under probably the best cure master grower in the US. The reason this is pertinent is cure is all about preservation of turps.

this dr didn’t even know Jack,, lol

From my 9 years of experience with cannabis , id say terpenes definitely play a major role in the effects of cannabis its also why they say black pepper can actually kill a high and make you feel sleepy instead

Great to hear… look forward to hearing more takes. Licensed professional since pre CO 300

Look bottom line they f***** with the formula.

Which quite frankly I've suspected the US government of doing ever since it opened its legal marijuana Farm over 50 years ago, was to pollute the botanical line. But maybe I'm just a little paranoid because I smoked a little too much weed.

No I'm okay but don't get near me... I put I put a klonopin under my tongue about 15 minutes ago but until that time I'm asking every-everybody to stay back. Have terpenes, what? Everywhere! Keep Us Safe social distance. No tickling!

I'm warning ya'll: F*** around and find out!

my weed pharmacist suggested a strain with the peppery terps for a little extra pain relief. Rx-ed for anxiety but he saw what level I was at after coming from dmv wanting more fuckin money and came to me and took me to an office and we sat and chatted for a about an hour and i felt better. It was educational, calming (one on one) and I got what I needed stat. Bounced.
Never been back, though that shit is highly overpriced imo but pa does have a strain i love cant remember what that was/is....