• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Deep To Beautiful People

Joey

Bluelighter
Are you someone who knows? From the feedback you so often get? That one way, or another - you're beset as someone who is beautiful? Do you know what it's like?

What it is like, to be someone who by merely explaining your day, with anecdote to your life, your people will do everything in their power to bring you down? If they don't know what it's like to be beautiful? Inside? God forbid, even to some standard without?

Do you understand what it's like when your problems don't exist? Because something you have, to your supports as your peers, they don't hope to have? And yet don't understand that by not being wanton to what you've been, they cannot be that. That they don't even want to be?

And if they don't want what you have anyway, and they're proud enough to induce you to failure. Then their esteem in themselves isn't enough when it should be? That what they are here to do, to you anyway.. it's making you uglier than anyone who's ever been l? To the scenery above mentioned?

That when people bring you down for what you don't have.. what they're giving you is so unique to you in your geospatial existence - the hurt is so bad that you'll never be found? Let alone understood?

Beautiful. Isn't it?

Last edited:
Is this meant to be "induce you"—inducted, I, as little as I might. Understanding that within and those without.

It is beautiful.
Yes, it was. Took me a while to notice your post, but good catch.