• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(New South Wales) Totally Scammed by Long Term Chinese Lady Dealer

I know how you feel lol, I'd of done the same thing if it was my doc that I tried to to quit, flushed so many benzos and sleepers down the toilet in the past while I was quitting lol

How long was you off meth? Before this good batch showed up which was good of her she must of felt guilty but was desperate at the time she ripped you off

Nice she replaced it though

How long was you off meth? Before this good batch showed up which was good of her she must of felt guilty but was desperate at the time she ripped you off

i had about 7 weeks off until last weekend. I was past the hardest part but my Chinese lady friend pulled me back today. I reckon I’ll be fine getting back on wagon in 2 days time.
Damn she really delivered- i’m so (over) amped...

Oh no, you went mad on it then, see what happens when you deny yourself your DOC, when you finally get some you go mad on it

Is amped like fast heart etc or is it paranoia and stuff?

I've only ever done 2 small lines of meth and for someone like me that doesn't do uppers unless at a rave I must admit I liked it, it was like mephedrone (my fave rave drug when it was available)

Maybe it's a good job I can't get meth as I enjoyed it, I was talkative etc on meth, unlike on coke where I can't talk, I'm nervous jittery on edge, scared and fast heart and feeling horrible and couldn't stop playing my phone to forget how badly jittered I felt, I'd never played a game on my phone before my ex told me it's good to play games on coke

Meth is soo different like I said it's like mephedrone which is actually a close structure to meth

Well done on the 7 weeks though that's an achievement, this is a blip it's well known that part of recovery includes relapses

My dope dealer has gotten to where he has very poor customer service in this day and time. He sold me some bullshit that was posing for meth and well, still waiting for him to come swap it out with real dope. Well closer to real anyway. So I was thinking, what are the most common lies told to you by your dope dealer(s). I'll start:
"I'm right down the road otw to you now".....

So I was thinking, what are the most common lies told to you by your dope dealer(s). I'll start:
"I'm right down the road otw to you now".....

Won't be long see you soon, then 2 hours later he arrives it's so nice when they arrive or call when they say they will, which doesn't happen often

2bXcAdn.jpg

Is amped like fast heart etc or is it paranoia and stuff?

Well for me it is being the other side of high but not facing imminent death. I Don’t get psychological problems when amped - just physical ones. Mainly unable to form proper sentences, blurry Vision and pouring sweat.

Eventually it settles down into being super spun high. I definitely overdid it by a few points.

i don’t step on it. Straight from my guy to you

Once my trusted long term dealer promised me the batch I was ordering is exactly what had the day before, I ordered 3 grams to stock up incase she ran out as it was that good, but turned out it was cut to fuck, I only bought 3 grams because she said it's the exact same stuff I'd had, I asked her is she sure a few times, yes definitely she said

I find it hard to trust her now and she also takes hours to reply or doesn't tell me if she has any in stock just keeps me hanging

Now funnily enough the bloke who accidentally sold me what he thought was K (he's a noob with K and he ripped off himself without knowing its not K) he now has some really decent K and gave me a good deal, I'm going to him now (till he runs out lol) as I trust him more than my long term dealer

Once my trusted long term dealer promised me the batch I was ordering is exactly what had the day before, I ordered 3 grams to stock up incase she ran out as it was that good, but turned out it was cut to fuck, I only bought 3 grams because she said it's the exact same stuff I'd had, I asked her is she sure a few times, yes definitely she said

the other common scam is that the sample points are 100 % pure but the gram bags are stepped on. I don’t know how many times I’ve had the sample dissolve fast and clean but the bag have a big load of semi-solid gunk in it.

Yep, heard if that people giving out a tester that's decent then you say yeah I'll buy some and they sell you bunk

I find it hard to trust her now and she also takes hours to reply or doesn't tell me if she has any in stock just keeps me hanging

Now funnily enough the bloke who accidentally sold me what he thought was K (he's a noob with K and he ripped off himself without knowing its not K) he now has some really decent K and gave me a good deal, I'm going to him now (till he runs out lol) as I trust him more than my long term dealer

OMG this one is the worst! You be thinking you all set for a lil while with some real good dope, fixing to settle in with it then BAM, it's that Junk! Makes me wanna cry sometimes. Oh the struggle!

I trusted her how could she, but now I have someone else but by time I buy more he might get a new batch or run out and like I said he accidentally bought fake K once, so it's one of those risks you take, which I took with him after the fake K issue and boom it was lush

Na just depends on who your working with. They’re rare, like unicorns, but they are out there. Unfortunately too all the shitty connects give the few good ones are hard way to go since trust is usually low in drug dealers.

I’ll say this til I die, always buy in person. I haven’t had half these issues cuz I’m looking dude right in the eye as he gives me the product and can 9/10 feel if something shady is happening.

I probably told this story but remember one time we were getting ready for NYE at a hotel and my brother supposedly found some guys with the type of presses we were looking for. These guys came to our room and I haven’t seen too many dudes this size before, monsters, like ex football players or some shit. The deal was quick and they were obviously rushing to get out, I did the Reagent while they were there but it was taking a minute to react. By the time the puddle had reacted and showed amps these dudes were gone with my brothers money.

I ran so fucking fast after these guys, I was sprinting down each hall until we ran into em and without hesitation told them to get their asses back to our room. These dudes 2x our size went back to our room and gave us all our money back shaking like a leaf and apologizing up and down swearing they thought they were legit. (Bullshit but I just wanted my money back.)

It’s all about how you hold yourself, how you handle yourself, and doing a deal online throws all that out the window. Good for really new drug users but if your doing this long term best to meet more folks in person.

Atelier hang on to your Chinese gal, once in awhile bad product comes through it’s about how it gets handled after. She probably should have told you she’d make good soon but I could see due to cultural differences her waiting til she had product in hand. You staying cool also showed her she can trust you as a client to not be irrational.

-GC

I probably told this story but remember one time we were getting ready for NYE at a hotel and my brother supposedly found some guys with the type of presses we were looking for

What are presses? Pills E?

Well done for holding your ground lol I just got my sample results from wedinos for amphetamine base (not meth) I knew it was bashed to fuck

Its on the wedinos thread if you want to see what the wanker sold me

What are presses? Pills E?

Well done for holding your ground lol I just got my sample results from wedinos for amphetamine base (not meth) I knew it was bashed to fuck

Its on the wedinos thread if you want to see what the wanker sold me

Yea MDMA. I mean I’m not an amphetamine hater but MDMA is a lot more expensive around here.

Lol much appreciated :) yea I think me running at them full speed damn near out of breath got them a little worked up heh.

To be fair I hear a lot of amp base is bashed to shit these days around your parts. (Australia right?) Sad when people could make bank off a legit product. Meth sounds good out there though.

-GC

. Meth sounds good out there though.

Before corona there was excellent stuff to be found - especially the closer you got to Asian supply chains. But prices have always been outrageous. A couple hundred dollars a gram and now it is ridiculous - a rich man’s drug and more expensive than coke but at least it lasts longer!

Last edited by a moderator: