Published Tracking experiences of Microdosing

vincep

Greenlighter
My name is Vince Polito and I'm a postdoctoral researcher at Macquarie University, Australia. I have just started new research project investigating microdosing.

We are looking for individuals who are currently experimenting with, or who are considering experimenting with microdosing psychoactive substances to take part in an anonymous online study tracking their experiences.

This study will run for up to 40 days. During the period of this study you may or may not engage in microdosing as you wish. There is no requirement for you to start or stop microdosing at any time. We are interested in tracking peoples' experiences whether they microdose a little, a lot or not at all.

This study is open to people in any location.
To take part in this study you must not have a history or current diagnosis of primary psychotic disorder, mood disorder, anxiety disorder, dissociative disorder, substance disorder. Additionally you must not have a family history of schizophrenia or psychosis.

If you would like to participate, or to find out more, please visit this link.

The ethical aspects of this project have been approved by the Macquarie University Human Research Ethics Committee.

Thanks for your interest in microdosing research.

Vince Polito
[email protected]

I just wanted to note that this study really is a one of a kind. There's literally nothing in the scientific literature about micro-dosing, even though there are so many personal experiences that come up in a Google search. Thanks to Vince for pushing forward with this work!