• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Treating major depression and anxiety with Kratom?

Hello, it seems I still can't get any relief from antidepressants, private therapy or group therapy. I went though many antidepressants and other meds without any help at all. I still currently take 300mg of Effexor, vyvanse 30mg and I just recently started taking ginkgo, sam-e and many other herbs. However most effective herb has been Kratom White Bali and Green Malaysian. I take about 3-4 grams each of those. Does anyone have any experience that with herb? It seems it wears off after about 3-4 hours which means it's not enough to get through the day ;(
Would taking it three times a day build my tolerance even faster and what is recommended usual daily dose and absolute maximum? I also heard from many people online that CBD is the most effective treatment but I'm not sure if I should try it even thou it's legal in my state.
Any help, recommendations or guesses are greatly appreciated!!!
I have been someone who does blo and ice and drinks a lot for over 12 years. I am on zoloft and have 2mg of klonopin a day. I replaced the klonopin with red borneo kratom (quit benzos cold turkey after 5 yrs of daily use) and have zero withdrawal. Kratom, especially red borneo, is legit stronger and more effective and xanax or klonopin.. i take 3g two times a day, maybe three. I take it as needed so I try to take days off and that keeps my tolerance down. Red borneo is key. Other kratom strains won’t work nearly as well for anxiety.