• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Trying "Candi Flip" RC

HeartyPirate

Greenlighter
So this is my very first post on BlueLight so cut me some slack. I registered today because I just ordered this RC called Candi Flip from a site that I normally go to for my 1P-LSD. 1P-LSD is the only research chemical I've tried besides Mr. Nice Guy spice. Two totally different ball parks, yeah.

Anwyays here's the product information directly from the site. Please read before continuing on my thread.
Candi Flip is formulated with PEA, Hordenine, and is specifically for those interested in stimulating and exciting research. Initial reports suggest to plan for 12-14 hours of testing and as such, it is best studied with the assistance of a lab partner or fellow researchers.

At the end of all the text, there is this small piece of writing right under it.
Product contains: Mexedrone/BK-2C-B/3-FPM
I've read up on PEA and Hordenine but some people just don't get high from the combo. I understand how this combonation works. Now here's the thing - I had no idea these capsules would contain Mexedrone/BK-2C-B/3-FPM until yesterday; a day after I completed my purchase.

Does anyone have experience with the combonation of Mexedrone, BK-2C-B, 3-FPM, PEA and Hordenine combined in a capsule?

I wouldn't buy those branded blends. They mix too many chems that probably shouldn't be mixed. If you're going to buy rc's, I would stick to single chemicals labeled as such from a (supposedly) reputable vendor. That said, with no regulations overseeing them, you never know for sure what you're getting unless you lab test it.

Also, if you were originally planning on getting a PEA/ hordenine combo, you now have much stronger drugs than you had planned for. Mexedrone is said to be pretty crappy as far as euphoric effects, but I think it still has peripheral effects which in combination with 3-fpm could cause an unsafe BP rate. 3-fpm is said to be a pretty good stim, but I've no idea how it would mix with bk-2c-b.

Last edited:
Don't do untested drugs, you will easily do irreversible brain and organ damage

You have a point there. It would be much better to buy the real deal instead of going with a branded chem. I have tested a few things coming from this vendor and all that I've tested is authentic and exactly what they claimed it would be, so I'm not worried about getting they fakey.

Past couple hours I've been looking at the mexedrone/3-fpm/and bk. Apparently bk-2c-b is a powerful hallucinogen - and I haven't really mixed a psychedelic substance with a stimulant drug. It'll be interesting to feel this combo.

^^^ Don't be so carelessly hedonic, you will develop heart problems doing untested serotonergic drugs - to say the least.

follow your heart, not what feels good

Last edited:
What amateur slacking vendor are you using giving descriptions like that, find a new one, or get on the deep web

Don't take it.
3-FPM causes BP spikes and hypertension alone, BK-2CB is notoriously hard on the cardiovascular system (causing intense vasoconstriction way before the psychedelic threshold), Hordenine and PEA will cause purely peripheral effects, and along with Mexedrone the combo is begging for a myocardial infarction. Whomever formulated these capsules is an idiot.

Don't do it.

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm going against taking these now. Not sure what to really do with them if I don't take them. I wouldn't sell anything I wouldn't take.

Flush them down the toilet. Listen to sprout. The combination sounds like it will put a nasty load on your heart. It sounds like a dodgy way to get rid of mexedrone which is a completely crap substance. Throw them away.

I hate how some vendors do this. Just sell the damn chemicals seperately instead of mixing a bunch of shit and giving it a "cool" name. And as consumer said above^^ mexedrone is shit, so they just throw it in these blends to get rid of it because no one will buy it now that it's known to be a shitty drug.