Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

tv: Kramer From Seinfeld Conspiracy Theory!

JimJonesBallin

Bluelighter
Ok, after watching the show Seinfeld for as long as I can remember, something
has caught my attention. I feel that after I present this evidence to you,
you as well will believe my conspiracy. Its my theory that Kramer was running
a meth lab out of his apartment. Hes super skinny jittery and energetic,
He rarely sleeps. Hes always got cash on him even though he doesnt work.
He doesnt have a fridge in his apartment, and eats basically when he has to
at Jerry's. He also knows a bunch of sketchbags i.e. Bob Saccamano, lomez, brodie, Joe Riemenschneider, Slippery pete and Franklin Delano Romanowski. His overall actions and body language are screaming METH HEAD!!! Its also important to remember that as a result of being a meth dealer he would be exposed to a lot of hicks who do not like black people, which explains why he went off on those people at the comedy club.

So whos with me on this? Kramer was clearly cooking up ice. He was trappin bitches in his trap house (aparment).

Last edited:
Kramer might also be on benzos from time to time, evidenced by his sometimes clumsy behaviour (walking into things, falling, etc).

RorerQuaalude714 said:
Kramer might also be on benzos from time to time, evidenced by his sometimes clumsy behaviour (walking into things, falling, etc).
and the plot thickens... You just blew my mind man.

It's more likely that Kramer had that crack, given the time period.

(trap or die *pounds chest*)

captainballs said:
It's more likely that Kramer had that crack, given the time period.

(trap or die *pounds chest*)
you make a good point. he may have drove all those empty bottles to michigan so he could cash in and buy some rock in detroit. It also explains why he steals the entire merv griffen set out of a dumpster.

He did make a good deal of scratch on that coffee-table book deal. They even turned it into a movie.

He was able to retire for a while, but ended up going back to NY.

"hey boss, why does that guy that plays kramer need a trailer with 15 bathtubs in it?"

"he's quirky like that"

The producers were in on it. A contract was made wherein the profits from the meth operation would be put towards new gigs for the Seinfeld cast once the show ended. Hence Larry David's "Curb Your Enthusiasm", Kramer's"The Michael Richards Show", whatever crap show that Elaine was in that lasted for like 2 episodes, George's Broadway career and Jerry's marriage to jailbait.

Last edited:
MazDan said:
Do you think the producers of the show were in on it or did he manage to conceal the meth lab from them?
Hells yes they were in on it. thats how they get down. they had writers working 72 hour shifts fo glass nigga. thats how larry david and jerry seinfeld got so rich.

there is no doubt :

kramer20works20itgif.gif

he's always wearing either that prison uniform style outfit or shirts more commonly seen in south america too. he has contact amongst dominicans, and he sets up his own importing business from florida. the evidence keeps mounting!

great theory :)

That scene was from the era when had sued a big coffee place (through his lawyer) and settled for free coffee for life. He was espresso fueled for while; approaching meth levels for sure.

That poor lawyer ...

But at least he ended up with one of Seinfeld's exes in the closing episodes.