• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

[TV Thread] What's worth watching ATM? v. now it's 2024

Check out Upload it's about this guy that dies and gets put into virtual heaven where your living relatives pay for your data plan + microtransactions like food n stuff, kinda like the Good Place but more techy. It's on Amazon Prime

Bit late but I just watched Chernobyl. Hardly uplifting but pretty good mini series.

Almost started watching that the other month, but it seems like all those other docus they run on tv already covered pretty much everything. Now only if it had mutants like Chernobyl Diaries

I read some story once of people digging into his past, and they found some old forum accounts. Apparently, him and the other guy, the Norwegian I think, used to go to all these ex Soviet countries purely to lure women into sex, he loves their hopeless situation or something. I read a post of his where he once got a blowjob for giving a girl a ride. That's why they constantly go to India, Thailand, and these dead Soviet countries.

Interesting tidbits! I have no particular opinion either way.

Hahaha yeah that's pretty shitty, my bad, same thing happened to me, used to watch a vid once in a while myself.
If you wanna know: Reddit

But it could indeed ruin things, forever

He is a bit of a wank... 😳my vagina tattoo removed an std Check because I shagged him and never speak to me again buzzlighbeer 😂😂

Last edited:
I'm in need of a series to destract me over te next two weeks

a really good one

someone please recommend

seriously.

a very good one.

please.

like the leftovers.

help me folks <3

Succession- Hbo- was blown away
The Method- Brazilian Netflix 2 season from book callwd Lava Jato- william Netto about a guy with bipolar or borderline disorder who exposes all corupted polititians and wealthy fuckers that made system a Cancer by his wiew..
Fauda- Netflix, speachless....
Gomorah- this is my all time favorite, like you are in, and the character development is great
Travelers- Netflix
Leftovers-Hbo
The Americans
Dekalog- polish old one of the best,
Dark-Netflix German sci-fi
Dogs of Berlin- Netflix
Years and Years- Hbo
Exorcist- prime video
Locked up or Vis a Vis- spanish women prison, better than Orange....
Start-up- prime video

I'm in need of a series to destract me over te next two weeks

a really good one

someone please recommend

seriously.

a very good one.

please.

like the leftovers.

help me folks
Have you seen The Queens Gambit, Preacher, Stranger Things, Fargo? They all stand out for me.

I've struggled to find a boxset that engaged and absorbed me since having completed, some time ago, all of the major big ones that everyone talks about. But those 4 did the job.

I'd recommend doing the Queens Gambit in one sitting, it's only 5 episodes. Its so immediately emotionally engaging and gripping right from the offset, and taking an overnight break kind of took the emotional edge off a little.

The showrunner for Fargo also created Legion, based off of the Marvel character, and I have to say it far surpassed my expectations.
It doesn't come off comic booky, and has a feel like if Stanley Kubrik were to do a Marvel series.
I think you can still stream it on Netflix, 3 seasons total