Two Decades of Blacklight in Remembrance

Today marks 23 years since the passing of our friend, Ryan Haight, who we knew fondly as “Quicksilver.” Each year, Bluelight turns “black” on February 12th in remembrance of all whom we’ve lost and as a solemn opportunity to reflect on our mission of harm reduction.

As a community, Bluelight does not condone or condemn drug use. Instead, we seek to encourage open discourse designed to empower wiser choices and deliver our message of harm reduction where it is most likely to be received.

Whether you’re a longtime member or new to our community, Bluelight invites you to be part of this important dialog. In doing so, you will join a growing number of people around the world committed to challenging outdated stereotypes around drugs, drug use and addiction, while providing informational resources and encouragement for those seeking treatment or in recovery.

On behalf of the entire Bluelight community, please join us in our mission of reducing harm through honest and accurate information. We are always looking for new ways to improve the health, safety and well being of those who visit our forums and the greater world around us.

Sincerely,

SG

Mysterier's edit - it's been 23 years now *hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Something came up. Should be all set now.

Thank you. <3

I kind of like the black layout. Give us option next time. I miss this community. I guess ad we grow we change. But some feelings will stay with me forever. This site helped me stay alive

I like the black too. I know some members have their profile set permanently black, but I don't like it. I like the specialness of when the site goes black for about a week each year to remember who we've lost.

Wouldn't be the same without it.

I was reading an article online about Kobe Bryant's death when I got the call that my mother overdosed. I responded "Okay, where is she, what hospital?" I immediately refused to believe she was dead. My uncle responded "What do you mean, she's dead!" I lost my mind, literally, and I will never be the same. RIP Ma, I love you.

Is that way, mine went black today, but my phone had updated just before so thought it was that, I thought about doing a thread yo ask why Bluelight is black

RIP

I kind of like the black layout. Give us option next time.
I think normally there's a button that let's you choose the color theme near the bottom of any page; perhaps disabled today by @TheLoveBandit because of the remembrance? I have my theme set to black background 24/7, the white background is too harsh for my tired drugged up eyes lol

Lost lots of folks this past year... pouring one out for y'all <3

Today marks 20 years since the passing of our friend, Ryan Haight, who we knew fondly as “Quicksilver.” Each year, Bluelight turns “black” on February 12th in remembrance of all whom we’ve lost and as a solemn opportunity to reflect on our mission of harm reduction.

As a community, Bluelight does not condone or condemn drug use. Instead, we seek to encourage open discourse designed to empower wiser choices and deliver our message of harm reduction where it is most likely to be received.

Whether you’re a longtime member or new to our community, Bluelight invites you to be part of this important dialog. In doing so, you will join a growing number of people around the world committed to challenging outdated stereotypes around drugs, drug use and addiction, while providing informational resources and encouragement for those seeking treatment or in recovery.

On behalf of the entire Bluelight community, please join us in our mission of reducing harm through honest and accurate information. We are always looking for new ways to improve the health, safety and well being of those who visit our forums and the greater world around us.

Sincerely,

SG

Man, i joined bluelight in November 2000...... when i got into mdma..... when pillreports.com and dancesafe.org were the best way to tell how good your rolls were. I remember Quicksilver, and its so sad, i didnt talk to him personally that i know of but my account was Lowski E. probably forgot password in 2010. But this site has done so much for me ......20 years of coming here everytime i had a problem.....this is where help is.... thank you guys

Man, i joined bluelight in November 2000...... when i got into mdma..... when pillreports.com and dancesafe.org were the best way to tell how good your rolls were. I remember Quicksilver, and its so sad, i didnt talk to him personally that i know of but my account was Lowski E. probably forgot password in 2010. But this site has done so much for me ......20 years of coming here everytime i had a problem.....this is where help is.... thank you guys
I would not be over one year sober without this site. Absolutely, agree.