• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Typical smoke session amount, size per hit?

omegaphats

Bluelighter
I smoke crack 1 gram sessions. This has been the routine especially now I'm single no one to break down with but I digress.

1 gram lasts me about 12 hours. Session always begins at night and ends after the sun comes up in the morning so without watching the clock this is my indicator.

This is approximately 0.10g every hour. Is this an indication that it's decent stuff? Yes It's good drip, dark oil, head ringers etc but understanding the variables of tolerance, smoking technique, self discipline etc I Just assume the stuff is good here even though I've never been outside my city to try anything different.

So is a 0.10g or "dime" really to last an hour? It doesn't seem like that much but because I'm picking back up the stem every 15-25 minutes for another hit but of course it doesn't end until its all gone !

Careful with that man,
As a recovering crack addict I can tell u that crack is a very fking insidious drug. At first u think u can control it but as ur use progresses the amount u do escalates considerably and u start doing crazy shit to get more crack. Crack Is the only drug that the comedown made me feel so bad I fkn went to sell my clothes and other retarded stuff like that. Just be careful with it, altho regarding ur topic it's actually fine if u can control ur usage like that. Still don't let ur guard down, u can fall anytime for that shit and it's badd trust me.

Careful with that man,
As a recovering crack addict I can tell u that crack is a very fking insidious drug. At first u think u can control it but as ur use progresses the amount u do escalates considerably and u start doing crazy shit to get more crack. Crack Is the only drug that the comedown made me feel so bad I fkn went to sell my clothes and other retarded stuff like that. Just be careful with it, altho regarding ur topic it's actually fine if u can control ur usage like that. Still don't let ur guard down, u can fall anytime for that shit and it's badd trust me.
You speak nothing but the truth big dawg! Thank you for your transparency and show of concern.

I've come from everyday use, abandon buildings, ducking between cars outsidr for hits, 3 day binge useing to these past 2 years once a month, every other month for a one night binge. But I know how tricky it is and how easy it is to give it all back. It's still got me even if fir 1 night.

Crazy thing is, PCP is my first drug of choice, I've got 15 months clean with it. And when I first began smoking crack some 15 years ago most the old heads back then would share with me how they once smoked and stopped PCP, now it seems I'm just like them, I'm the old head!

You speak nothing but the truth big dawg! Thank you for your transparency and show of concern.

I've come from everyday use, abandon buildings, ducking between cars outsidr for hits, 3 day binge useing to these past 2 years once a month, every other month for a one night binge. But I know how tricky it is and how easy it is to give it all back. It's still got me even if fir 1 night.

Crazy thing is, PCP is my first drug of choice, I've got 15 months clean with it. And when I first began smoking crack some 15 years ago most the old heads back then would share with me how they once smoked and stopped PCP, now it seems I'm just like them, I'm the old head!
Shit, a fellow sherm head has appeared? You've got to be from DC, or on the East Coast at least to have developed a dipper habit. Shits wild.

Man,
No other drug has made me sell my books, funkos, clothes,jewelry, etc I WAS FUCKING MAD...THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF THE PANDEMIC I SMOKED 1-2G of crack a day and on weekends from 4 up to 7gr sometimes by myself....throughout all day ofc. Shit man I can't lie, it was exciting the whole experience. Scoring, getting home, setting up the music, get my spoon bicarb, cook a massive rock, let it dry and then blast off to fkn saturn. I did that from april till July 2020 and since I live in peru the coke is utter cheap, abundant and super high quality. Thsts how I could afford it, it was fking mad bro.
That's y I say....get away from thst drug while u can.

Man,
No other drug has made me sell my books, funkos, clothes,jewelry, etc I WAS FUCKING MAD...THE FIRST 3 MONTHS OF THE PANDEMIC I SMOKED 1-2G of crack a day and on weekends from 4 up to 7gr sometimes by myself....throughout all day ofc. Shit man I can't lie, it was exciting the whole experience. Scoring, getting home, setting up the music, get my spoon bicarb, cook a massive rock, let it dry and then blast off to fkn saturn. I did that from april till July 2020 and since I live in peru the coke is utter cheap, abundant and super high quality. Thsts how I could afford it, it was fking mad bro.
That's y I say....get away from thst drug while u can.
It can get quite ceremonial; having everything lined up before hand and set for the night but after the 3rd or 4th hit I'm stuck staring out the window or staring at my stem from every angle loll thats my geek... on a bad day I'm out there running up and down the block, plotting and scheming with others "who got half on it?"

I'm proud of you big dawg, stay the course. No going backwards!

Shit, a fellow sherm head has appeared? You've got to be from DC, or on the East Coast at least to have developed a dipper habit. Shits wild.
Sacks, juice, wet, boat, dippers...all these year's I've never heard it called sherm here but indeed that's a universal term for a wet cigarette smh lol

Sacks were dried parsley flakes or mint leaves soaked in wet than typical thrown in a freezer, it then turns black.

But dippers has been the primary term atleast since late 90s here.

Thing about DC, any amount of PCP in liquid form is a felony. A half ounce or quarter oz or bottles all consider possession, and it's assumed in liquid in any amount to be for distribution.

But with coke. Coke is on every block. Juice smh I remember at times going to every spot around the city and sometimes hitting up 4 or 5 different spots before you found some and it be some doo doo lol

I m really confused about something, out of a full g of HCL I get about 0.89 basecoke, and I know it is fire, however you do with one g 12 hrs and I do with mine only about 4 hrs... Whats up with that??? Do I maybe have such a weak character that I simply fire the next rock up way too fast after the previous one making me unable to last the what seems to me as the impossible long time of 12 hrs??? If Im really rushing it when I have no patience to wait for the next hit the least amount of time between two rocks would be about 20 minutes, however usually I wait significantly longer to hit my pipe again... So how come the huge difference between my 4 hrs and your 12 hrs??? BTW I do about 0.1 rocks...

I m really confused about something, out of a full g of HCL I get about 0.89 basecoke, and I know it is fire, however you do with one g 12 hrs and I do with mine only about 4 hrs... Whats up with that??? Do I maybe have such a weak character that I simply fire the next rock up way too fast after the previous one making me unable to last the what seems to me as the impossible long time of 12 hrs??? If Im really rushing it when I have no patience to wait for the next hit the least amount of time between two rocks would be about 20 minutes, however usually I wait significantly longer to hit my pipe again... So how come the huge difference between my 4 hrs and your 12 hrs??? BTW I do about 0.1 rocks...
I blast through 0.5g in about 4 hours. I get too impatient to wait for the next hit.

My original intent with this post was an attempt to gauge quality of coke without knowing actual purity. Compare equal amounts and how long it would last. now I'm under the impression it's inconsistent and quite irresponsible on my part to assume all things equal to arrive at a relatively conclusive answer.

I ignored tolerance, personality styles, poly drug use also possible genetic influences how an individual may metabolize it plus other factors I can't think of.

In the end if it lasts me 4 hours and you 10, I would have to double up just to keep up, And that's just the way it is!

I've never smoked rock, but I watched 6 people at a party literally seel half of a guys house in about 18 hours to keep it going.

Me and a few buddies just watched as we drank beer and smoked a few joints. Shit was wild to see.

I'm not making fun of them, but I knew I'd never smoke crack and that just cemented it.

I feel bad for yall and I'm not saying that in a condescending way. I hope yas get good and live a happy healthy life.

On another note, I met a heavy crack smoker once in the city and he was the raddest dood! Met him at a soup kitchen I volunteered at. This guy worked his ass off all day then smoked at night. He told me some wild stories. He lived in a tent city and for a moment I became their hero when I bargained with a KFC owner to donate all the leftover food every night. I'd deliver it to tent city. All those people, despite being junkies, were all very nice people that just fell on hard times. I hope they are all doing well

Half a g last me a few hours I literally smoke like every 5 10min sometimes pipe after pipe until its all gone dosent last long
I never weighed crack out when buying it ready made i only weighed coke when seeing how much i get back from cooking it ( 1gram powder to .75 gram when cooked) but I guarantee ill go thru a gram within 2hrs easily, i cant put it down once i get started….

Its a terrible drug and i promise itll turn on you especially if you think youll be able to control your usage,,if your able to control your usage your a better man than me, the only reason i stopped was because I ran out and was broke,,

Anyone fucking with this shits walking on “The Thin Ice”….

Last edited:
My original intent with this post was an attempt to gauge quality of coke without knowing actual purity. Compare equal amounts and how long it would last. now I'm under the impression it's inconsistent and quite irresponsible on my part to assume all things equal to arrive at a relatively conclusive answer.

I ignored tolerance, personality styles, poly drug use also possible genetic influences how an individual may metabolize it plus other factors I can't think of.

In the end if it lasts me 4 hours and you 10, I would have to double up just to keep up, And that's just the way it is!

I most recently - and for the very first time since Im using drugs again after a two yr break from everything - turned in a 0.2 rock of the basecoke I make myself for gc/ms lab testing (the HCL that I cleaned was already 82% pure to start with and from 1 g of HCL I got 0.92 in basecoke, so there was only that little lost) and got the results only yesterday; my basecoke actually was 93% pure; I knew for sure it was fire but even I didnt expect it possible it was going to be this pure... Also the HCL used to produce this basecoke by itself contained no psychoactive cuts, so nothing at all can interfere with or fuck up the high, a high of which now I can boldly state for sure that has to be about the best possible high there can be and that my basecoke actually really is of the best quality possible.

I must admit tho, to be fully honest, that this result was achieved with the help of a chemist who was able to perfect my cleaning skills and I who provided me with some tools to achieve such a result; however, there were only rather small improvements on what already beforehand was really high quality base that I was able to produce all by myself, but I learned how to clean basecoke really well already long time ago (an example of such a minor improvement was having 0.92 base left over from 1 g HCL compared to my usual 0.89 left over).

So since my basecoke is actually from such an insanely high quality of which Im sure many others have to do with a lot less (mostly because its crack instead of basecoke and also its most likely not cooked from such high purity HCL as mine since this high quality is something I get from buying HCL high up the ladder so its not cut up yet or only really very little in a place in the world where even the average quality is among the highest in the world) so I am still, and even more so than before, very confused as to why I only last about 4 hrs with one g base; since the initial high produced by one hit of the pipe only lasts about 20 min - there are of course effects, like the energy boost, that last a few hrs, but I dont consider that to be effects that belong to the actual (initial) high - and since I only use tiny amounts like 0.1 rocks, Im really quite convinsed that ppl lasting upto 12 hrs with only one g must surely wait a long time between hits before hitting their pipe again; this seems to me as the only explanation possible...

PS: the average quality of the crack that is sold over here by only street dealers is only something between 20 and 40%, and I know that crack can only have a max purity of 68% while basecoke ranges from 70 to 99%, so by definition basecoke is higher quality than crack, of which I already stated before that crack contains still a lot of impurities as well as all the baking soda used for cooking it...

Question; I am since recently craving to do an IV coke again, and Im able to get my hands on clinical grade 99% pure liquid Cocaine - I know someone who fixes me up with such things from his work - I suppose this is perfect for doing IV? Or could it actually be too strong? Or is somehow this liquid cocaine not suitable for IV use? (I can only see huge advantages to this but I want to be sure since I dont even know if this liquid Cocaine is actually even also HCL) And what amount would I use to have a non-OD-bellringer?

Last edited:
I most recently - and for the very first time since Im using drugs again after a two yr break from everything - turned in a 0.2 rock of the basecoke I make myself for gc/ms lab testing (the HCL that I cleaned was already 82% pure to start with and from 1 g of HCL I got 0.92 in basecoke, so there was only that little lost) and got the results only yesterday; my basecoke actually was 93% pure; I knew for sure it was fire but even I didnt expect it possible it was going to be this pure... Also the HCL used to produce this basecoke by itself contained no psychoactive cuts, so nothing at all can interfere with or fuck up the high, a high of which now I can boldly state for sure that has to be about the best possible high there can be and that my basecoke actually really is of the best quality possible.

I must admit tho, to be fully honest, that this result was achieved with the help of a chemist who was able to perfect my cleaning skills and I who provided me with some tools to achieve such a result; however, there were only rather small improvements on what already beforehand was really high quality base that I was able to produce all by myself, but I learned how to clean basecoke really well already long time ago (an example of such a minor improvement was having 0.92 base left over from 1 g HCL compared to my usual 0.89 left over).

So since my basecoke is actually from such an insanely high quality of which Im sure many others have to do with a lot less (mostly because its crack instead of basecoke and also its most likely not cooked from such high purity HCL as mine since this high quality is something I get from buying HCL high up the ladder so its not cut up yet or only really very little in a place in the world where even the average quality is among the highest in the world) so I am still, and even more so than before, very confused as to why I only last about 4 hrs with one g base; since the initial high produced by one hit of the pipe only lasts about 20 min - there are of course effects, like the energy boost, that last a few hrs, but I dont consider that to be effects that belong to the actual (initial) high - and since I only use tiny amounts like 0.1 rocks, Im really quite convinsed that ppl lasting upto 12 hrs with only one g must surely wait a long time between hits before hitting their pipe again; this seems to me as the only explanation possible...

PS: the average quality of the crack that is sold over here by only street dealers is only something between 20 and 40%, and I know that crack can only have a max purity of 68% while basecoke ranges from 70 to 99%, so by definition basecoke is higher quality than crack, of which I already stated before that crack contains still a lot of impurities as well as all the baking soda used for cooking it...

Question; I am since recently craving to do an IV coke again, and Im able to get my hands on clinical grade 99% pure liquid Cocaine - I know someone who fixes me up with such things from his work - I suppose this is perfect for doing IV? Or could it actually be too strong? Or is somehow this liquid cocaine not suitable for IV use? (I can only see huge advantages to this but I want to be sure since I dont even know if this liquid Cocaine is actually even also HCL) And what amount would I use to have a non-OD-bellringer?
I'm convinced the stuff here is nowhere near the quality you're mentioning. And this was the exact inspiration behind my post; seeing how the coke here in the US would compare with other regions especially those areas known for purer gear.

Bro I suggest making another post with your question because I have no experience or knowledge to offer also this being a health question it will reach more appropriate qualified individuals.

Check your DM I sent a message
*I think it's a DM lol I've never "started a conversation" here

Last edited:
Sacks, juice, wet, boat, dippers...all these year's I've never heard it called sherm here but indeed that's a universal term for a wet cigarette smh lol

Sacks were dried parsley flakes or mint leaves soaked in wet than typical thrown in a freezer, it then turns black.

But dippers has been the primary term atleast since late 90s here.

Thing about DC, any amount of PCP in liquid form is a felony. A half ounce or quarter oz or bottles all consider possession, and it's assumed in liquid in any amount to be for distribution.

But with coke. Coke is on every block. Juice smh I remember at times going to every spot around the city and sometimes hitting up 4 or 5 different spots before you found some and it be some doo doo lol
U ever mix a black bag with a bag of hard?

Oh guys, Im having a shit expierence and it is partially my own fault, I should have known better when it started to become clear... Im gonna post it here.

I have a bit of a name in the local coke scene over here cause I frequently make ppl very happy, I often move larger quantities of coke around and make sure that it is the best deal possible for all involved, from quality to price to amount to service and I am well liked cause of this and this brings business to me, now earlyer this evening I got contacted by new players in the game who want to move a certain amount of coke via me, so I told them to come over at my place and let me test it out for starters, they had a few g with them and it looked good, rocks but not that hard, a bit shiny but not too much, a bit oily,... so far so good...

But then I started cooking with ammonia and knew from the first seconds it wasnt that good at all, it right away formed a weird structure in the ammonia, when the base was cooked and drying it had a kinda yellow and even bit brownish color to it, red alert! Also the rocks did not get hard but were a sticky paste!!! I should never have taken a hit, stupid me!!! It burned my throat like Hell, tasted horrible, almost made me puke, did not produce euphoria, did not produce a head high but made me very hyperactive!!! Total shit!!!! I told them look guys throw this shit away cause this is not even coke, they are screwed of course, good luck moving a large amount of that garbage!

Fuck that shit!