• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

U.K. - Government urged to sell cocaine and ecstasy in pharmacies

I'm a bit surprised. 5-meo-dmt popular in the rave scene?!? I know where to look at to buy some, but I pass. This one has a tricky dose-effect curve. I would extract and use DMT way before 5-meo-dmt.
Not MDMA or acid popular, of course, but it tended to be around. I always found the nausea too intense to get anything positive out of it, and this seemed pretty common. But some of my friends found the experience to be quite powerful.

As I noted on another thread though: I wonder what measures, if any, would be taken so as to ensure that the HCL couldn't be converted to crack or freebase? Not impossible I'm sure.
That would be a pretty difficult formulation problem. Getting a freebase from an amine salt or vice versa is pretty robust. I'm not sure how you could formulate cocaine so that it could be turned into the base yet still have it be bioavailable (let alone suitable for intranasal administration).

i believe cocaine is one of three drugs which should remain illegal and come with ways to help users with a addiction to it. Its literally funding terrorism in south america and central america everytime somebody uses cocaine they are support barbaic blood cartels who are x100 worse than even isis. Ecstasy should be legal though.
Illegelazation will only promote;

-Cartels and illegal sales.
-Inflated prices
-Abuse, for the trafficing and killing of innocent bystanders and familily's losing members
-Inferiour product, LEVIMASOLE

From that persperctive, we will have to have some concencus on the fact that some people can and others can't control their use. But the stigma be taken away as its legal will make seeking support eassier.

It's a nice and sensible idea. I don't see any UK government doing this, even Scotland if it manages to achieve independence from Westminster at some point in the near future. The Lib Dems promised all sorts of progressive drugs policies if they ever got in power, but when they did proceeded to tow the same mundane line as most other governments of the last 40-50 years.

i believe cocaine is one of three drugs which should remain illegal and come with ways to help users with a addiction to it. Its literally funding terrorism in south america and central america everytime somebody uses cocaine they are support barbaic blood cartels who are x100 worse than even isis. Ecstasy should be legal though.
Lol, you are ruling out "Fair-trade" cocaine, with a photo of the lovely, humble farmer wearing a straw hat.

Joking aside though, should such a proposition ever become a reality, it would surely have to be founded upon the entire reformation and structuring of the sourcing and production, otherwise it defeats the proposed point, as the criminal underworld will remain the source even if no longer the dealers.

The governments of the world would surely need to be in collusion to ensure biofriendly, sustainable production methods and supply avenues.

The most sensible and obvious thing for the government to do, which should have been the way since ever as we all know, is to decriminalise all drugs, but judge and prosecute crime accordingly if genuine wrong and harm to others is being done, not just simply for posession and usage.

Last edited:
Yea coke is well bad for you i say legalise lsd mdma ketamibe and cannabis but in all honesty i think all drugs should be legal more as a freedom thing like if ur a well. Informed adult you should be able to ingeat anu chemical. You like if you chose if we truly live in a free society which obviously we dont

eantipure cocaine synthesis is not easy. and the few methods out there for a total synthesis requires many steps with extremely low yields and formation of many inactive stereoisomers. if it was easy it would of already been done. Cartels have employed many phd biologists and chemists in the past since the 1970s to try come with ways of expanding their business. Natural cocaine is the highest quality even higher than total synthesis and way way cheaper. Nature is the most efficient chemical factory in the world. People can not compare the usage rates of cannabis legalization to a hard addictive substance such as cocaine or meth. These things were once legal in the past. With the state of UK drug usage and binge drinking its clear the British can not control their substance use and if cocaine was made legal usage would increase among the entire populace and those with full blown addictions will most likely be totally defeated by the drug. Decriminalization is totally different to legalization and decriminalizating drug use is what i would support but still sentencing dealers smugglers etc to jail while the end user is given health treatment to treat addiction. Hell cocaine use could be totally avoided if they legalized 5meo dmt and gave that to every user at the pharmacy under a controlled setting.

Mike tyson only kicked his cocaine usage due to smoking the toad.
Exactly, I commented above before I read this post of yours.

It's a much wider picture. There is a hell of a lot of helpful, medicinal, therapeutic, healing and supportive avenues, treatments, therapies, herbs etc etc, which the Elite have a taskforce pulling strings to keep back from us, stop us being happy, comfortable, free and well.

The ideology we are talking about requires a massive overturn of power and control and redesign of the entire world.

The plug needs to be pulled first. That may actually be about to happen. We are at a remarkably crucial point in time. It really is make or break time for humanity, mostly hinged upon one very significant approaching November day.

The plug could well be pulled for the better of us all.
It could also be well and truly cemented in.

Or...everything in this world currently could end up going down the plug as happened the previous 6 timed civilisation on earth reached this point of final showdown of consciousness awakening vs consciousness suppression.

This will never happen it would be funny tho would they do drops i would be waiting looking at my traaxk and trace and bare parhmacys would be getting robbed haha like i said before i think psychedelics should be legal but not coke as its really harmfull drug but like say again all drugs should be legal in a free society even heroin

We had the chance to experiment with drug regulation with the legal highs scene. What happened? We banned the fuckin lot. It ain't gonna happen in my lifetime that's for sure...
You just never know my friend. The ways of the world COULD possibly change for the better.

Or for the worse.

Or stay roughly the same, but I think getting better or much worse is far more likely.

Or everything could well crumble into ruins.

I don't think drug decriminalisation can be firmly ruled out in the longterm. There will only be increasing call and demand for it with time.

But yeah, we need at least another 5, if not 10 years, just to hopefully see cannabis decrimmed, let alone legalised herenat this rate.

And how convenient, in my view for the Elitist factions within the British government, that Covid came along and totally took the spotlight and attention off of the sheepish, disgraceful shambling and utterly, deliberately backwards job they were making of that scheme!

Pharma ket is easy, it's been here since day one. "Kiddie-Ket". I imagine it is somewhere in almost every ambulance, pure and ready for administration.

As well as beside the Surgeon's table. Just not in the pharmacies, but everywhere at an illegal rave.

Personally, I would prefer to get my legal ketamine direct from the vets!

Now Pharma MDMA, I think that could easily be very viable.

Nothing like the complications of legal, ethical, controlled production and supply of cocaine.

I know where to look at in underground events to find ket, I'm just not interested in spending time with the people in the illegal drug business. I'm tired of all the trouble and problems with them. Legal and clean ket/MDMA from official sources, that would be just awesome!

I know where to look at in underground events to find ket, I'm just not interested in spending time with the people in the illegal drug business. I'm tired of all the trouble and problems with them. Legal and clean ket/MDMA from official sources, that would be just awesome!
Indeed, fully agree. Like I say it is there already, available in both, purest forms, with a sustainable chain of supply and production since ever.

I used to know a nice lady who I could visit any time and procure any amount of freshly "cooked" ketamine. You coukd really get out there on it with one big line if that's what you fancied.

It would be dead simple for them to make it widely available.

You can legally buy actually, in Germany at least and I expect certain other fortunate countries two different modern ketamine analogues one is ketamine F I believe, which you can be certain will be of the highest purity.

If I thought there was the faintest chance I might be able to tolerate the substance physically with my crazy allergies I would definitely give it a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, fully agree. Like I say it is there already, available in both, purest forms, with a sustainable chain of supply and production since ever.

I used to know a nice lady who I could visit any time and procure any amount of freshly "cooked" ketamine. You coukd really get out there on it with one big line if that's what you fancied.

It would be dead simple for them to make it widely available.

You can legally buy actually, in Germany at least and I expect certain other fortunate countries two different modern ketamine analogues one is ketamine F I believe, which you can be certain will be of the highest purity.

If I thought there was the faintest chance I might be able to tolerate the substance physically with my crazy allergies I would definitely give it a go.

From what I heard, ket is available OTC in some pharmacies in Mexico.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I heard, ket is available OTC in some pharmacies in Mexico.
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to say that one other potential option to get yourself some absolutely fire world beating ketamine is to get yourself some horses to keep lol!

My uncle and auntie have always had horses since I was young and I know for a fact from my cousin's that he did in fact have a bottle of legitimate veterinary ketamine which is the absolute real deal when it comes to this drug and Miles above the pharmaceutical version in terms of strength and hallucinogenic and disassociative effects.

Fancy a stable of horses lol?

So after banning all psychoactive substances except for alcohol, tobacco and caffeine you think they're going to make cocaine and MDMA available in pharmacies?
Yeah, I don't see this happening anytime soon. Seems like the UK is going backwards in regards to legalization and drug policy, but that's just my view as an outsider.

Well. And not that I know much about it. But there is a thread around here extolling the virtues and success of the UK's "new" Heroin prescribing scheme (matter of fact it's a banner here as well currently)? Dunno if that counts for anything (assuming it is indeed the success it's made out to be)?

I know there's been a lot of mucking about on this thread. But I cannot stop wondering about the sheer mind blowing consequences and benefits that something like this could result in. I keep thinking to myself that all it's going to take is ONE country to take that first step. But it's probably never going to happen that way. EVEN IF this all happened in the UK as if by magic comes Monday: you'd have the rest of the world jumping up and down like crazy people. Unfortunately: I reckon it's going to have to be a worldwide paradigm shift. I just cannot picture it going down too well if any of this came to fruition in the UK only and it then became the number one exporter of pure Cocaine to the rest of Europe (and depending on how this is implemented could easily end up with the South American Cartels having a direct and legitimate pipeline to Europe via the UK).

Pretty sad if you really think about it. Something like this would generate TRILLIONS of Pounds that could be used for so much good. And while there may be some undesirable consequences as have been noted on this thread: the benefits would BY FAR outweigh the drawbacks.
In 1965 and 6, LSD was available OTC in the chemist, at 279ug per little pod.

Obviously that was stamped out soon. But then, besides the real reason, suppression of freedom, and consciousness dimming- a lot of people were getting a bit fucked up on those high doses.

Wrt LSD and MDMA, I could potentially envisage some sort of clinic people can visit a bit like when I go to see the asthma nurse for a check-up every 6 months or so so and they just make sure that I know what I'm doing and I'm well informed on how to use the medicine.

I could see something like this working for a drug like LSD and MDMA where people who were properly educated about the usage and doses and side effects could work with individuals in a non controlling but more advisory and supporting manner to make sure that the individuals understood how to properly and safely use the substance for the appropriate and right reasons.

Nice posts. All of yours on the topic.

I just wish somebody would take that fucking banner/slide down i.e. it's doing my head in and it defaults to it being the first one in line! Lol! I think it's more the IDEA of this than the drug itself that's driving me nuts! Lol! It just looks so, well, nice (the box I mean)! Lol!
Thank you, your pleasant words of support are appreciated, even more so as I am on yet another acid trip right now on the purest Dutch LSD.

Only 100ug 2.3 hours ago. But I was already high on kava and weed edibles.

I just vaporized a good bit of organic, sungrown Cinderella Jack to ease those first few hours of LSD comeup jitters.

I see the packet mockup, not as a joke exactly, but deliberately not serious.

Like a conedy show where they just plainly emphasise things to make certain points stand out.

I may be talking rubbish however in my altered state today. Sense is certainly escaping me right now lol.

Thanks again for supporting words.