Ultradrol, Methylstenbolone, M-sten

AlmostFamous

Bluelighter
This is going to be round 2 of using ultradrol. Last spring, I closed out a cycle with ultradrol. I was impressed with the substance. Here are some comments I left at the time I was on it.

I'm looking for an oral to polish off my gains on last 4 weeks of my cycle. One that is on the dry side with decent strength gains and Methylstenbolone seem to fit the bill from what I've researched. I originally was going to go with Tbol but was then lead to the direction of Methystenbolone.

Today will be day 10 of 30mg of m-sten and I will tell you this, very pleased so far. About day 5 I could see a noticeable change. Increase in muscle density and big increase in vascularity. Ending my Deca usage 2 week ago could also be playing a role in those aspects. Getting really good pumps in the gym and alot more of that full muscle feel. Modest strength gains, nothing to write home about. No sides to speak of at this point.

I'll create a thread in the next week and I'll go much more in depth on my experience with methylstenbolone. Here's a quick update. I have a weekish left of m-sten and that will conclude my 14 week cycle. First 3 weeks, I did 30mg, and the past 2 weeks, I've gone up to 45mg.

30mg - Great dry solid linear gains with almost no sides. Only side I experienced is libido went from outrageous to elevated.

45mg - Almost feels like a completely difference substance. Night and day difference from 30mg. Dianabol like strength gains. Huge increase in vascularity and size. And it's all the dry variety. Lots of threshold negative side effects though. Endurance is way way down. Weight lifting routine, I have to start higher in weights than I like as I'll run out of steam if I begin with my normal warmups. My cardio training is nearly impossible for two reason. Endurance as I previously said and uncomfortable shin pumps. I run 5 miles, 5 times a week without blinking an eye. I now struggle to run just 1 mile. Insomnia is noticeable. Uncomfortable stomach discomfort at times. Like I'll have a sudden bout of painful heart burn. I experienced all of this in the matter of 2 days from the increase in dose.

Conclusion
1. I feel bad for all the people out there who run this without test. This substance would definitely shut you down hardcore. I don't even want to imagine their libido.

2. I feel 30mg is the highest dose you'll be able to take if you want no side effects. I could easily run this dose for 4-6 weeks. 45mg gives you huge gains but with alot of noticeable threshold sides. I feel the trade off is worth it for my goals on this particular cycle, but could completely see the argument for going in the 20-30mg range. I will always run Methylstenbolone to end a cycle here on out. Very impressed and a great oral to take to polish off all your gains you received on cycle. With what I know now, I'll run it @ 45mg for either 3 or 4 weeks in the future.

At the time, I didn't know what to expect. Alot of people recommended 6 weeks @ 20-30mg. So I started with 30mg, and after 3 weeks, I noticed absolutely zero sides for the most part. The gains were good, but nothing too outrageous so I upped it to 45mg. As you read, big big difference between doses. Also started getting some of the kind of sides I would associate with superdrol. And by week 5, started getting big bouts of fatigue. It was an effort just getting through the day. I ended up being on the substance for almost 6 weeks. I don't know if to mark the sides more to the dosage or the length I was on ultradrol.

I'm currently on cycle, and next week will be week 10.
Test C 600mg/wk 1-14 weeks
Boldenone U 750mg/wk 1-14 weeks

So I'll start my oral to finish out this cycle in a little over a week. With what I know about ultradrol, I going to try 45mg @ 4 weeks. Anyone have experience with using ultradrol?

Last edited:
Msten- yeah I have used it a few times. It is a quality compound. I would no use it for a kick start I would use it instead at the end of a cycle for that final strength increase with a lil gain in pure tissue. Honestly it is a polishing agent, last year I ran it @ 30mg/day for six weeks. With that begin said adding in a mild oral say Methylclostebol with it you will see an increase in size and a jump in strength.I posted up my planned cycle on another thread and I will be running m-sten for 6 weeks @30mg a day as well but in addition I will be running it along side of 60mg Epistane/day ( this is all with a robust injectable protocol) I did this last year as well. I found that the gains were superior to either alone, both in tissue and strength, as well as they seem to work well with each other to give you a really nice finished appearance.

I felt no sides from it seriously, lil oily skin but nothing to wright home about, that is until I got to the gym then I did notice that I was training more aggressively but I dont think it was due to an uptick in aggression but rather the increase in strength it gave, which was noticeable after about the second week.

My question to you is how is the EQ treating you? some cats dont like it, and a word of advice I would tack on two more weeks of the test and EQ at 16 weeks you see the full effects of EQ, i never run it for less then 16 in a blast, and regularly run it for 20, at a high dose ( i happen to cruise on it as well and so does Guido I believe, though that man cruises on tren hes an animal ). Next cycle mate try running the Eq with Deca I find that that is a killer combo for nice solid size, and with a tight diet its clean mass. Hope that helps. If you have any other questions fire away mate.

Msten- yeah I have used it a few times. It is a quality compound. I would no use it for a kick start I would use it instead at the end of a cycle for that final strength increase with a lil gain in pure tissue. Honestly it is a polishing agent, last year I ran it @ 30mg/day for six weeks. With that begin said adding in a mild oral say Methylclostebol with it you will see an increase in size and a jump in strength.I posted up my planned cycle on another thread and I will be running m-sten for 6 weeks @30mg a day as well but in addition I will be running it along side of 60mg Epistane/day ( this is all with a robust injectable protocol) I did this last year as well. I found that the gains were superior to either alone, both in tissue and strength, as well as they seem to work well with each other to give you a really nice finished appearance.

I felt no sides from it seriously, lil oily skin but nothing to wright home about, that is until I got to the gym then I did notice that I was training more aggressively but I dont think it was due to an uptick in aggression but rather the increase in strength it gave, which was noticeable after about the second week.

My question to you is how is the EQ treating you? some cats dont like it, and a word of advice I would tack on two more weeks of the test and EQ at 16 weeks you see the full effects of EQ, i never run it for less then 16 in a blast, and regularly run it for 20, at a high dose ( i happen to cruise on it as well and so does Guido I believe, though that man cruises on tren hes an animal ). Next cycle mate try running the Eq with Deca I find that that is a killer combo for nice solid size, and with a tight diet its clean mass. Hope that helps. If you have any other questions fire away mate.

That's interesting with Epistane. I'll have to look into that this weekend.

EQ is interesting, I really like it so far. It's definitely a substance you have to be patient with. Nothing from week 1-3. Week 4 I noticed the increase in appetite, but that was about it. Week 9, I noticed a jump in my routine at the gym, and a noticeable change in the direction of my body composition. My physique is getting that sculpted look that you would you get on Masteron, but much fuller looking. Granted, the gains I'm getting are still pretty mild, but I can see where this is heading. I also feel really good on EQ. I would run it for 16+ weeks, but I can only run it for 14 weeks because of a long, multi-week vacation I'm taking in December. Family reunion and such. I definitely get the sense that the sweet spot for this substance is between week 12-16, possibly longer. I see why alot of people write this substance off now because they want instant gratification and huge gains, and this is not the substance for that.

That's interesting with Epistane. I'll have to look into that this weekend.

EQ is interesting, I really like it so far. It's definitely a substance you have to be patient with. Nothing from week 1-3. Week 4 I noticed the increase in appetite, but that was about it. Week 9, I noticed a jump in my routine at the gym, and a noticeable change in the direction of my body composition. My physique is getting that sculpted look that you would you get on Masteron, but much fuller looking. Granted, the gains I'm getting are still pretty mild, but I can see where this is heading. I also feel really good on EQ. I would run it for 16+ weeks, but I can only run it for 14 weeks because of a long, multi-week vacation I'm taking in December. Family reunion and such. I definitely get the sense that the sweet spot for this substance is between week 12-16, possibly longer. I see why alot of people write this substance off now because they want instant gratification and huge gains, and this is not the substance for that.

EQ is an amazing substance. It gives a really unique look to the physique. A very full look, a "pop" to the muscles. The thing with EQ is that the longer you run it, the better the gains get. I been on EQ a good 30 weeks now I believe. I love it. Enough that I never come off, just reduce the dose to 250mg-300mg and cruise on it with a TRT dosage of Test until I decide to blast again.

You have to be patient with this stuff though. The gains are steady and mild, it's a slow and steady build up of quality lean muscle. Here's a interesting fact; Equipoise was the result of scientists trying to create a liver friendly injectable Dianabol.

Kinna funny the EQ d-bol connection. They are so far apart in their results and profiles.Eq is the patient mans steroid, but when it pays off it pays off. It is a shame a lot of people write it off to quickly, or even worse then go heavy with the dose and then write it off after a few weeks. The first time I gave it a try i was a little impatient, and was beginning to think that found a compound I just didnt like but I played out the full cycle and by the end I was a convert, now I add it into every blast, and myself keep it to a low dose for my cruise though i come off it from time to time.( mainly for vacation like your self I have a rx for test so I can travel with that lol but not the other goodies).

^^ill travel with my racing horse that gets an eq script and test issues. I will name it "the mule" for obvious reasons.

on topic: does anyone have experience with both injectable methylated steroids and their oral versions (like winstrol and dianabol have both injectable and tabs) and how the effects differed

I ended up starting Ultradrol 8 days ago on Monday, and not to my surprise, 45mg is just too difficult. Love how it tightens up your physique in such a dramatic way at this dose, but it's too difficult on the body. As each day goes by, feeling more and more lethargic. Starting to struggle getting through the day. I think I'll be able to handle it one more week before it becomes too much and I'll drop down to 30mg on Monday. It's just amazing how steep of a curve in effects you get from 30mg and 45mg.

Also, huge strength gains with great intensity but absolutely kills my endurance.

i just buy ULTRADROl, can i use ultradrol only? or i need to take with TEST p.. PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME

i just buy ULTRADROl, can i use ultradrol only? or i need to take with TEST p.. PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME
It would shut down natural test production so I'd recommend a test base to go along with it

thank u for reply sir! ok i will use with test.. do i need liver protection also?
I personally wouldn't bother if it's gonna be a short run. Some people like using udca/tudca but many don't as the liver effects are transient and correct themselves upon discontinuing the drug fairly quickly.