• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Uncircumsized Penises...how do they differ?

I think some guys just shoot their loads further than others. It could actually have something to do with the Frenulum and how it causes the Urinary Meatus to be "tight" which would cause the come to dribble out.. atleast that's my theory on it. Winsom did the change cause your "range" to increase? I'm uncut and my range is terribly unimpressive..

Oh and I imagine that's one of the most sensitive parts of the human body, chopping it off while erect had to have hurt like a mother fucker man.. Jesus Christ!!

Yeah it hurt heaps. I got all lightheaded and nearly fell over LOL]

I thought it had to be done though, and I'm glad now it cut away from me. But I was alarmed when I seen that picture, and it's meant to be there LOL

I think the distance you can shoot your load has two factors. ONE - how much you are holding now, and TWO - howlong you can hold off shooting it before you come.

I fiond that when I am about to come, I hold back on flexing my penis (you know that pissing kind of tension) and allow as much of it to collect and gather as possible before I shoot it out. It definately works. I find when you are coming and just keep tensing it just dribbles out as it comes from within, does this make sense ?

it's kind of hard to explain

Winsom

Last edited:
^^^^ Actually Winsom........the Frenulum........or that bit of skin you cut away, is very much like the hymen in a woman and for many........but not all guys, it will break during the first major sexual encounter.

So in actual fact what you have done is simply what would have happenned anyways most likely.

Interestingly I have noticed that on some guys it doesnt tear even though they are quite rough with sex.........but most it does.

phew, thanks MazDan. Well, it surviced years of sex and wanking. It did hurt every now and then, glad it's gone. So you're telling me EVERY guy has it and experienced it break ?

Strange cos I've never heard of it...........

kind of like a guys cherry huh ?

Yeah I was thinking about that and I don't believe that. I've been wanking off, sometimes quite agresively for about 6 or 7 years... that's like almost a million sessions man.. =P

Winsom said:

Nor have I. And what's more, mine ain't broken. Are you totally sure about this, MazDan?

Winsom said:
phew, thanks MazDan. Well, it surviced years of sex and wanking. It did hurt every now and then, glad it's gone. So you're telling me EVERY guy has it and experienced it break ?

Dude, the frenulum dosent break during sex...and your not suspossed to cut it off either...Not only do u risk a terrible infection doing that, but you kill off more of the rich nerves that make sex feel good...

All I'll say right now (being a bit drunk and tired), is that I'm glad to have a frenulum (and to be uncut), as the frenulum, for me at least, has so many pleasurable nerve endings in it, I can't imagine not having it.

Well, the mechanics of where it is positioned, tells me that anything rough will tear it.....................I was never tought this by my parents, or at school, and I'd be surprised if many blokes know about it.

At the time I thought it was rather odd. (well, my gf said she's seen 4 or 5 penises and NONE of them had it, which is why I cut it, but looking back I remember she was surprised I had my "beanie")

In the end, it jutst allowed me to pull my fore-skin back further, infact, I'd recommend it for anyone. seriously ! You, and she, can be much rougher with it, which is all good :)

I wonder if we can find any more pictures of it ? (No I AIN'T getting out my digi-cam LOL)

Winsom

Torn Frenulum

from --> http://www.studenthealth.co.uk/leaflets/Torn frenulum.htm

The frenulum is a strip of skin which attaches the foreskin to the shaft of the penis on the undersurface of the glans. This can be torn during sexual intercourse, particularly if it is a bit tight. This can lead to bleeding which can be a bit alarming!

The tear usually heals naturally and you just need to keep it clean. An antibiotic cream may be necessary.

Sometimes the tear heals but with the formation of scar tissue causing a painful tethering effect, especially in the erect state. If this occurs surgical intervention may be necessary.

A complete tear of the frenulum usually settles on its own. If scarring occurs, or if the tear is incomplete and the frenulum remains tight causing discomfort during sex, a surgical procedure called frenuloplasty might be indicated. During this operation, the surgeon essentially lengthens the frenulum to allow greater freedom of movement. This eliminates the discomfort during intercourse and reduces the chance of any further tears.

more here --> http://www.male-initiation.net/map.html

Last edited:
Well, I don't remember ever seeing a "frenulum" on my penis. I am cut, however, so maybe it is only on uncut penises?

Anyway, to answer Callum, I am cut, and I shoot my load Scary Movie style, as well. When it's been a while, it's obviously amazingly long and large, but even when I used to whack it daily, it would shoot very well.

goldenbrown said:
Well, I don't remember ever seeing a "frenulum" on my penis. I am cut, however, so maybe it is only on uncut penises?

Anyway, to answer Callum, I am cut, and I shoot my load Scary Movie style, as well. When it's been a while, it's obviously amazingly long and large, but even when I used to whack it daily, it would shoot very well.
Same here. No frenulum here. And I also blast semen Scary Movie style. :\

Winsom said:
OMG - I have just realised something AWEFUL

MY gf was down on me and was getting quite rough. This was a year ago, and we were both rolling on XTC. Anyways, something hurt real bad for a second, she cut me with her teeth or ring or something. I had a look and sure enough I was bleeding a little bit.

We jumped out of bed and checked it out, and I saw a peice of skin under my fore-skin was kinda split. It was attached to the end of my schlonge and to my foreskin about 1-2cm down, it pulled on me and made it sore to stretch me back.

OK, remembering I was high as a kite I thought, Fuck It, I'll cut the damn bastard off ! So i headed to the medi cabinet, got a razor and split it, gritted my teeth and cut the bloody thing in half, then cut it twice more to clean it offf, so there wasn't anything hanging off !

Fuck THAT hurt !

I am glad it's gone, and so was my GF.

Beat THAT story !

Well not beat as such, but had something similar happen. Some useless guy who didn't know how to use an intact cock, was fully twisting my dick really hard, wasn't tooooo bad, until I felt something snap... bye bye frenum... :\ However I didn't go chopping anything off though... OWWW!!

CB :)

Winsom said:

PLEASE NOTE>>>>>>>>>>I did NOT say that it happenned to all guys.........but it definmitely happens to some.

To what degree it happens I guess would vary from guy to guy.

NO it would not happen to someone who has been cut.

Well I should qualify that and say that it is extremely unlikely.

I have been circumsized and in my case, it simply doesnt exist anymore although the scars of where it was can still be seen.

How do I know so much???

I cant explain why but I have always seemed to be the go to guy that all my friends have always come to for help..........this has been happenning for about 20 years or more now.

A few years ago a friend came to see me and he had just had his first experience with sexual intercourse.

He was extremely worried and was bleeding a fair bit as it had broken during the act..........yes, he showed me because he was worried obviously.

I helped him with some antiseptic to help prevent any probs and got him off to a doc asap.

Before that however, I checked the net and did some fast reading and was able to help him with the news that it was a reasonably regular event which helped ease his mind, which was what I was mostly worried about.

The Doc seconded what i had said and everything was sweet.

I would echo the thoughts of somebody else up there and suggest that it is NOT a very good idea to just cut it yourself..........it was put there for a reason...........if it breaks, it was meant to break, if it doesnt then it wasnt.

PLEASE DO NOT MUTILATE YOUR BODY.

i dont think ive ever seen a circumcised penis.

In australia the general concensus now - as in kids being born now- seems to be that its barbaric and inhumane

I respectfully disagree with your comment. I know my body BETTER than any doc out there. I was sterile, had swabs and cutting a peice of skin lesss than 2ml thick was no problem!

I am glad it's gone. Chaos Butterfly, what about you, glad it's gone too ?

^^

its not exactly gone... it just split... I don't ever think about it because it doesn't really affect me at all. Its not an issue :)

circumcision is now unecessary and can considerably reduces sexual feeling, theres no point however getting too caught up with it it just shouldn't be happening anymore..