• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Uncircumsized Penises...how do they differ?

I must be one of the few people in the world that can look at this from both sides of the story, was uncut for a good portion of my life, until around 12 or so when things start happening downstairs.
While being tutored in the hygiene procedures of the foreskin mine got terribly stuck. the ensuing rush to the hospital and emergency treatment (painkillers and force :/) was unsuccessful and caused my dad to faint.
Anyway for my own safety it has been removed, guess I dont know any REAL difference because I wasnt sexually active back then. Guess its less hassle and I really like sex, I have a huge sex drive. Maybe those desensitised guys jut had bad surgeons??

BuddhaSmokedPot said:
jsut the thought of uncut disgusts me

really it's always been intriguing for me! I wanted the uncut guy I had even more after I realized what was going on. I think it's sexy! (can't explain it though...maybe the unknown part of it)

My frenulum tore as well when I was fucking someone, it bled like a bitch as well, and hurt for a week. It's still intact though, and everytime I get rough - it feels like it may tear again. It can be fucking annoying ! I wouldnt want the scar tissue of ripping it in half!

Uncircumsised penii look funny... but let me tell you, they give the best penetrational orgams EVER. As far as sucking a turtle-neck is concerned.. ick. That's a no go on my part.

haha Sucking a turtle neck is hot.... Uncircumcised penises are hot... Just when I thought America couldnt be anymore annoying, you look at uncircumcised penises as disgusting. FREAKS!

MaliceNwunderland said:
You read that and couldn't find the functions of the foreskin? It has a pupose. Better natural lube and keeps stuff out of yer pee hole better. You're correct, some of this stuff can happen to uncut dudes, it just doesn't as much. The flip side being that uncut dudes are at a much higer risk of penile cancer and other shit. I know both sides of the issue.

I'm not intrested in aesthics because I have no need or want of a penis outside the one attached to my body. I'm not giving medical advice and besides nobody should make a decision about circumcision based on what they read in this thread. That's a personal choice and I really don't advoate either way. You wanted to know the functions of the foreskin and I also just thought it was strange people could be disgusted by natural human anatomy.

P.S. I would have no problem having sex with an African chick that had recieved some various form of "female circucision", but I don't think I could ever say that women that had not been altered were disgusting. (I also don't see how some of the more brutal forms are beneficial at all.)

I read that part of the reason for doing that to them is to make sex PAINFUL. very painful, in fact the procedure is done without any anesthetics. That region will hurt many years after too, So they wouldn't want to have sex unless they really wanted to get pregnant. I hope you didn't know that because it's kind of selfish to say that you wouldn't mind it.

Well I am with a uncut man (the first i've ever been with) and it feels no different than some one who is cut. People who say they are "scarred of it" or "it looks funny" are ignorant yeah there are people out there who are uncut deal with it you don't have to say things like that, that are ignorant. 8)

I live in the US and am not circumsized, and really, I am happy about it. It took some getting used to, to realize that I was different than most of the guys in the states, but fuck them. Its kinda strange; only Jewish and American people do it. I don't consider myself an American anyway. I know shit is going to go down in this country, and I'll have to leave it soon enough. Ireland, here I come!

maybe it's the lesbian in me talking, but not finding dicks of any kind attractive, circumcision seems to tidy them up a bit, which is good good good! maybe it's like airbrushing in mens' magazines? (only of course, for real)

but i guess as long as i don't have to look at it, i'm not fussed. and i agree with the less-than-enthusiastic comments re: blowjobs on uncut guys.
i'd honestly have to *really really* like him.

and i don't think i'm a hypocrite or anything, i like a tidy vagina too ;)

happybunny said:
I hope you didn't know that because it's kind of selfish to say that you wouldn't mind it.

I don't have a preference, i'm just saying I wouldn't discriminate against a woman who had undergone a "procedure" like this.

...but assume for a second that I'am a selfish a-hole like you thought. How would I be any different than some of the girls here that said they can only enjoy a circumcised penis?

Anarchofascist said:
Out of curiosity, what function can men with foreskins perform that men without can't?

It's a lot more difficult to masturbate if you're uncut. That's about it.

I've covered this masturbation thing before. If masturbation were any easier, I wouldn't be able to walk without getting mayonnaise on my thigh.

I really don't understand the no blowjobs to uncut guys philosophy. as long as it's clean (and that'd probably be a prerequisite anyway), you pull back the skin and suck away. It looks no different at that point and I figured it's a turn on to see a guy lose it cause it feels amazing, especially I'd imagine on a head that is never exposed to anything.

MaliceNwunderland said:
I don't have a preference, i'm just saying I wouldn't discriminate against a woman who had undergone a "procedure" like this.

...but assume for a second that I'am a selfish a-hole like you thought. How would I be any different than some of the girls here that said they can only enjoy a circumcised penis?

Exactly!! Im glad you bring this up. I couldn't for the life of me understand why any girl would have this preferance, escpecielly taken into consideration that it is not recognized as so disguisting world wide. It's awful.

For some women it is not a choice, but something that happens to every woman who grows up with it as a part of thier culture/religion. In some parts of the world a girl is cut down there when she becomes a woman for the sole purpose of making sure (for the man's benifit) that she reamains a virgin untill she is married. In other parts of the world, some belive that sex is only for reproducing and not for gratifaction and therefore their "pleasure" is taken away.

It is more more gursome and can mean death for the women in alot of cases, which is why there is a movement to stop this.

For me, as long as a man takes care of himself down there, cut or un-cut really makes me no diff. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME BABY!=D j/k

Love, Peace, and Hair Grease

O