• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Underdosed products from specific pharmas, would love to hear your experiences on the same products.

It's not like they put less medicine, imagine that chemistry is like cooking ok,? chef A and chef B. so even tho both are making the same dish and have the same ingredients, it's not gonna come out exactly the same. Perhaps chef B's mashed potato has more salt than chefs A, or A's dish is more creamy caused he used more milk.
OK now same thing happens in the Labs, they have the same recipe once the patent for exclusivity from the pharmaceutical who created the med expires, they share it with everyone.
Buttttttt remember as a kid nobody cooks better than your granny? Well same thing applies here when they test the quality of a new generic medicine it can have a 3-5%+- difference in potency from the original medicine and to be accepted in the market those are the ranges BUT........."you and I, we both know that our favorite dish with grannys recipe comes out 10 out of 10 when she does it, aight?" well that's how the pharmaceutical companies werkkk, man.😘😉
Bet

Indian (WeCare) Nitrazepam 10mg.
Indian (Ridley Life Sciences) Lorazepam 2mg.
Serbian (Galenika Ksalol) Alprazolam 1mg.
Serbian (Hemofarm) Lorazepam 2.5mg.
Spanish (Kern) Diazepam 10mg.

I source from the (apparently) most reputable and yes, these all come back as "Major" at WEDINOS, but as we know that unfortunately doesn't tell us the actual dose of the active ingredient.

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Indian products are severely under-dosed, I'm not even questioning this. But is anyone else out there finding any of the other products I mentioned to be a bit on the weak side? I've been using benzos 25 years, had UK prescribed versions, and am acutely aware of my own tolerance, so when something doesn't seem to be quite right my suspicions become aroused. I'm very interested in your own experiences with these specific products from these specific pharmas.

Appreciate your time.

If you're getting them from foreign sources, they are NOT reputable, no matter what you're told. A LOT of benzos (especially from Asia) from the countries and brands you mention are just etizolam.
All legit meds have to have the dose they claim. They ARE allowed an error margin 10%, so "10mg Diazepam" theoretically could be 9-11mg.

If you're getting them from foreign sources, they are NOT reputable, no matter what you're told. A LOT of benzos (especially from Asia) from the countries and brands you mention are just etizolam.
All legit meds have to have the dose they claim. They ARE allowed an error margin 10%, so "10mg Diazepam" theoretically could be 9-11mg.
Well they're all UK based vendors, I don't order internationally I'm not grotesquely stupid, and I order with those with the highest sales levels and trust levels...some for over 10 years. However, of course I get it that even if I'm ordering from a UK based vendor, he's ordering from Spain and Serbia....which was the whole point of my post...I know they're under-dosed, and most significantly I know that a "Major" WEDINOS result doesn't accurately reflect the dose of the active ingredient. Also the UK produces shite as well, UK Lorazepam for example is terrible from DNM, but shelf life means cheap means 8 Lorazepams to put the kettle on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the EU. The Hemofarm 2.5mg Lorazepam tablets are heavily underdosed where I live. I'm not even sure they contain Lorazepam. I took about 20 of these pills in one go. I felt no anxiety relief whatsoever at all. And I purchased them from one of the most trusted vendors in my country.

1-2mg of genuine Lorazepam (Ativan, Temesta) hits as hard as pharmacy Lorazepam should. Because I was given 2mg of Ativan at a hospital and it literally knocked me out. Slept like a baby.

Avoid Hemofarm products at all costs.

*shrug* I haven't had them in...probably close to 10 years now but I do remember them being pretty good...pale blue bisected tablets, right? I remember them in particular because I remember thinking that 2.5 mgs was kind of a weird dose at the time. But yeah, they were quite popular among my friends and I...I'm not really into benzos anymore though

But what do I know, I didn't major in organic chemistry with a minor in bullshit

*shrug* I haven't had them in...probably close to 10 years now but I do remember them being pretty good...pale blue bisected tablets, right? I remember them in particular because I remember thinking that 2.5 mgs was kind of a weird dose at the time. But yeah, they were quite popular among my friends and I...I'm not really into benzos anymore though

But what do I know, I didn't major in organic chemistry with a minor in bullshit
Hey what compound is that in your profile picture just wondering?

So a Xanax football could have up to 2mg in it? For some reason my 1mg Xanax actually does feel stronger today I was noticing, and am noticing.

No. It's 10%. So a 1mg Xanax football could have 0.9mg-1.1mg in it
Unless it's Serbian Galenika Ksalol, which could have 0.4mg-0.8mg in it. The error margin of 10% that @ChemicallyEnhanced mentioned....I think you'll find that, like most things that exist all over the world, that 10% percentage varies wildly depending on the country and on the economy and on the company.

It's the same for anti-depressants of course. I've heard, and myself experienced, that one brand of a particular UK prescribed anti-depressant will feel and work much better than the exact same product being produced by a different UK pharma.

Yeah I tried Galenika ksalol 1mg, maybe cause of tollerance and only was able to compare with Xanax Sr(extended) 2mg Pfizer- blue pentagonal but xr works by releasing 0,5 MG or maybe is proportional nwm but I took 4 1mg kasols(they looked pale,hard to describe) and I remember(LOL) I was not that sedated but I never blacked out from benzos, Now in my Country my doc prescribe me Lorsilan in need 2,5mg which is Croatian lorazepam(Belupo) and two of those and I'm like little trippy and sleep good,-best benzo Rivotril is OOTP.allergic to them always wanted to try Ativan but Lorsilan....it's the only Lorazepam in my country and it's hard to find any brand if it exist on the streets, But Apaurin(diazepam)10mg Slovenian brand Krka is 2x potent as Croatian diazepam(Normabel)10mg, It's acctually only diazepam that gave me euphoria and diaz-tried a lot brands...Those fcking benzos man now I'm hooked on pregabalin and I tried Indian Nervigesic and I't was like better than Lyrica 300mg not better but felt more sedated..dirtier like it's gabapentin in cause I took 3-4 capsules but then again I have tollerance to pregabalin. It's stupid that we don't import Galenika, Hemopharm real benzos only some other products,(as we import Pfizer and many more..... but then again be the change you wanna see ;)maybe we will.

Other countries ain't so strict with dosages, especially places like India where alot of imported pills come from, that's not even mentioning ones that don't even contain the real drug and contain RCs, or no active ingredients at all

I saw an undercover documentary where a bloke went to India to a real pharmaceutical making place pretending to be a bulk buyer, and when he was asking info, the owner said he can put whatever dose he wants in the pills, he can put any ingredients or even no active ingredients and the blister packs and packaging will all look identical!
That owner should be in jail for life or even better street justice.

Blister packs are always the thing that helps me feel like indont have a fentanyl pill but even they are getting counterfeited

That owner should be in jail for life or even better street justice.

Blister packs are always the thing that helps me feel like indont have a fentanyl pill but even they are getting counterfeited
If the owner went to jail the factory would continue in some way shape or form. Also, if blister packs have always been the selling point to yourself that you're getting something genuine, just to let you know this isn't new information, it's been happening not just in India but in many many other countries too for years....and the tech like any tech is improving weekly. You've been on this forum nearly 9 years you must of known this?

Yeah I tried Galenika ksalol 1mg, maybe cause of tollerance and only was able to compare with Xanax Sr(extended) 2mg Pfizer- blue pentagonal but xr works by releasing 0,5 MG or maybe is proportional nwm but I took 4 1mg kasols(they looked pale,hard to describe) and I remember(LOL) I was not that sedated but I never blacked out from benzos, Now in my Country my doc prescribe me Lorsilan in need 2,5mg which is Croatian lorazepam(Belupo) and two of those and I'm like little trippy and sleep good,-best benzo Rivotril is OOTP.allergic to them always wanted to try Ativan but Lorsilan....it's the only Lorazepam in my country and it's hard to find any brand if it exist on the streets, But Apaurin(diazepam)10mg Slovenian brand Krka is 2x potent as Croatian diazepam(Normabel)10mg, It's acctually only diazepam that gave me euphoria and diaz-tried a lot brands...Those fcking benzos man now I'm hooked on pregabalin and I tried Indian Nervigesic and I't was like better than Lyrica 300mg not better but felt more sedated..dirtier like it's gabapentin in cause I took 3-4 capsules but then again I have tollerance to pregabalin. It's stupid that we don't import Galenika, Hemopharm real benzos only some other products,(as we import Pfizer and many more..... but then again be the change you wanna see ;)maybe we will.

I've had Apaurin Krka and its a high quality brand. They come in 10mg tablets (the blue ones) and I remember them being them just as good as the original Roche 10mg Valium.

The only bad experiences I've had with Serbian benzos (or from the Balkan region):

- Hemofarm Lorazepam 2.5mg being heavily underdosed (the ones that come in blisters).

- Galenika Bensedin 10mg (Valium) I have also experienced them being underdosed. They feel like they contain 5mg Diazepam at most.

- Galenika Ksalol 1mg (Alprazolam) are also underdosed. @Sergeant Absent mentioned they contain 0.4-0.8mg which is quite accurate. I do believe they contain Alprazolam due it its very bitter taste. However, you have to take like 5-6 of these blue little Ksalols to feel anxiety relief whereas a genuine Xanax bar (2mg) prescribed by a doctor will give you the same amount of anxiety relief. Keep in mind these Galenika 1mg Ksalol's also come in blisters. Yet they're underdosed.

There have been cases of deaths due to Ksalol in particular being sold because they have contained fentanyl in places such as Finland, Sweden and possibly some other countries.

I've had Apaurin Krka and its a high quality brand. They come in 10mg tablets (the blue ones) and I remember them being them just as good as the original Roche 10mg Valium.

The only bad experiences I've had with Serbian benzos (or from the Balkan region):

- Hemofarm Lorazepam 2.5mg being heavily underdosed (the ones that come in blisters).

- Galenika Bensedin 10mg (Valium) I have also experienced them being underdosed. They feel like they contain 5mg Diazepam at most.

- Galenika Ksalol 1mg (Alprazolam) are also underdosed. @Sergeant Absent mentioned they contain 0.4-0.8mg which is quite accurate. I do believe they contain Alprazolam due it its very bitter taste. However, you have to take like 5-6 of these blue little Ksalols to feel anxiety relief whereas a genuine Xanax bar (2mg) prescribed by a doctor will give you the same amount of anxiety relief. Keep in mind these Galenika 1mg Ksalol's also come in blisters. Yet they're underdosed.

There have been cases of deaths due to Ksalol in particular being sold because they have contained fentanyl in places such as Finland, Sweden and possibly some other countries.
You just reminded me I forgot to put the Galenika Bensedin 10mg's on the original post.

Yeah as for deaths there is discussion already and I think those are not produced in Factory, some people-dealers can open and seal back again or maybe....who knows only I saw that they were funny looking and I know a guy and he's from Cro and he said they were from UK....funny thing ha? and I never saw or took again bensedin or ksalol as they don't exist in Croatia, only black market now maybe!? this was some time ago