• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vape vs weed

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
What's ab single gram of 90% thc vape vs 1/8th of 1000mg thc. The club said there equal pretty much. A 1 gram vape is equal to 1/8th does that sound right?

thinking-emoji-16.gif

If you can get a 20% extraction yield from 3.5g of flower that is about .7grams.

It sounds sorta close.

Depends on my mood. I like flower more always, but I also kind of hate smoke. Love/hate, I just get smoked out pretty easily and when I was smoking pretty often awhile back I tended to have a slight wheeze. Nothing that held me back physically really, but still. So I'm probably going to start vaping it from now on aside from an occasional bong rip here and there. I'm trying to keep my tolerance low as possible after having taken a long break. Then make edibles with that vaped weed. So vape and weed is probably the best at the end of the day or will be for myself.

I've been using mostly concentrate lately because I had sinus surgery recently and I'm trying to avoid smoking anything, not trying to fuck up my progress and burn cilia in my nose or whatever. Edibles too. I had way too much of both last night and I'm still high after like 14 hours. Only 15mg of edibles too lol. I woke up so zooted and my eyes looked like pasta shells. Haven't been that high in a very very long time, it felt good to be home.

I don't know how you'd equivalate these. You could make the concentrate last longer I think, but a lot of people just chief on them because it's too easy to press a button and vape it. I just know flower will get me to a place that concentrate often doesn't. It can but it's not as consistent as flower. I've gotten way higher off 25-30% thc flower than 80-90% concentrate, but some concentrate I've had feels just like flower. That shit can be really expensive though, I can get an 8th of flower for like $25-30 from a friend and its better than any dispensary bud I've had.

i don't know the science behind it but flower has always gotten me higher. always. unless, of course, you're talking about a dab pen--but that's an entirely different issue.
i vaped exclusively for a long time and the biggest reason i stopped was because i never felt like i got really, truly high. i was always just sort of on the edge. this was buying the highest % i could for carts. so i would end up vaping all day and just being sortof stoned. lame.
as for your question... i guess a gram cart would last me as long as an eighth, but the experience would be totally different.