Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Various - Retrospective - Review of my favorite GABAergics

John Highfield 47$#@

Bluelighter
Earlier today I stumbled on video instructions for how to synthesize Chlorobutanol (trichloro-2-methyl-2-propanol). It's super easy to make.

Unfortunately it doesn't sound like that great of a high and is pretty toxic, but I am thinking about getting some stuff to try it.

I have always thought trying weird solvents and chlorinated alcohols that were used as sedatives in the beginning of the last century was a fun passtime too!

Have any of you tried chlorobutanol?
Good for you learning to make your own alcohol analog I wish I knew how to make my own 2m2b well at least it's cheap for 120 bucks I buy 1 litter or 1000ml could pretty much drink myself to death just kidding about that last part anyways 👍

Mjäll

Bluelighter
you're missing the BEST ONE:

MUSCIMOL!!!!

Fuck yeah. I need to get around to this again.

Collected some amanitas at age 16 and dried them at room temp. Probably not much decarboxylation of ibotenic acid, and i only ate 3 caps max, but that effect was profoundly euphoric in a way that other GABA drugs haven't touched for me.

Next time i'll bother drying them in the oven and also boiling with lemon juice in order to promote decarboxylation of ibotenic acid into muscimol.

cdin

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
Fuck yeah. I need to get around to this again.

Collected some amanitas at age 16 and dried them at room temp. Probably not much decarboxylation of ibotenic acid, and i only ate 3 caps max, but that effect was profoundly euphoric in a way that other GABA drugs haven't touched for me.

Next time i'll bother drying them in the oven and also boiling with lemon juice in order to promote decarboxylation of ibotenic acid into muscimol.
id really recommend gettin some strips and a serious acid source - a bag of ascorbic or something similar.