• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet Veganism made my addiction and recovery WAY harder than they should have been

I think it's better to eat meat from happy animals because they had happy chemicals running around their bodies, got to be better consuming those than miserable ones. So I'm all for free range, organic, giving them cuddly teddy bears on a cold night, but not eating them at all, like @strangeaeon says, is risking your own health.
Yeah i think we should all be againdt factory farming, it is bad for us and for the planet, conscious farming is necessary to regenerate the soil, thats why a vegan world would be detrimental

why is the veganism discussion centered around ethics? Food is nutrition, and should be analyzed on that front

why is the veganism discussion centered around ethics? Food is nutrition, and should be analyzed on that front
Thats how all diets should be analyzed but i mentioned ethics because it's a silly excuse vegans use

Because they hate themselves, they put bugs over their own lives, there are studies that show they are twice as likely to be depressed and suicidal than meat eaters. Elites are catching up to it and planning to introduce bugs into our diet... They are even secretly putting em on our food now. Starting with kids... I saw some soypiss motherfucker going to elementary schools to promote cricket snacks 😡😡😡
wow I get some of the criticism about veganism and I don't deny anything could be put in our food without us knowing (just basic business) but whats wrong promoting eating bugs lol? :stoned:
dude you have some serious ass pain now and I dont get it

:stirpot::drama:

Well...all vegans i see around don't lookin' good...they seems.....ill somekind...but they say,that they feel great....so idk what to think about this....as to vegetarianism-it's work wonders for some indeed&i fully embrace it,but not practising personally

So what are you trying to say exactly?
Food primarily serves purpose of nutritioning but it doesnt mean you need to be a dick about it. So if welfare of animals in intensive production is concern for someone I think that is just great.

it doesnt mean you need to be a dick about it
actually I think I better correct this little, I don't deny there couldn't be some conflicts, in some sense it seems plausible one should be dick about it sometimes. I don't care to define it any further now I don't think I have enough expertise and I can not cite anything really.

Dude... I respect the fact that you don't like vegans, but this is seriously bordering on hate speech.

"soypiss motherfucker"?
"retarded vegans"?
"scrawny fart machines"?
"brainwashed soygirl"?
"malnourished, weak, and with a brain that does not function properly"?

Listen to yourself. I'm done with this thread.
I deleted all that hogwash so please feel free to rejoin the thread.

Food primarily serves purpose of nutritioning but it doesnt mean you need to be a dick about it. So if welfare of animals in intensive production is concern for someone I think that is just great.
Well it's not great for them, and it's not great to the others who might be dragged into it by this person.

Just wanted to write a cautionary tale for addicts who are vegan or thinking about going vegan, from someone who did it for over 10 years. VEGANISM IS A SCAM. And no, i was not "doing it wrong" lol there is just no way of doing it right, maybe you wont notice the damage when you are young and ur body is practically bulletproof but i'm in my late twenties looking like i'm bloody thirty-five, and it's 90% because of veganism. They might have convinced you with one of those HORRIBLE documentaries about animal cruelty, telling you that going vegan will save the planet and the animals, and your health lol none of it is true, you should be against factory farming and unnecessary animal cruelty, not against something that humans need to thrive, which is eating animal products. You can only survive for so long eating damn plants before all kinds of health problems or even death if you happen to be an infant, happen. No bloody plant will ever fulfill and nurture you like meat does. Oh, but if you or someone you know got sick, you were simply "doing it wrong" hell, if doing it wrong has the risks of losing your hair, acting like a psychopath, getting wrinkles and cracks in your skin, feeling like shit all day, muscle and joint pain, etc, maybe it's not such an ideal diet like everyone tends to think... I'm just pissed that it took me so long to get rid of it because believe me you are never full no matter how much greens you eat, we are not freaking rabbits, and my recovery would have been so much easier and faster without that stupid enormous sacrifice i was doing. I always wondered why my friends who ate junk all the time and did more dope and less excercise than me were so much more energetic and strong than me. Well there it is. Fuck, those 10+ years were such a waste, i kept drooling at lunch watching my family eat gulash and borsch while i had a miserable raw potato. No shit i aged so fast and lost so much strenght in such little time while working out like a maniac 5 hrs a day. Dont even get me started with "vegan athletes tho" thats another illusion. I just wonder why no one ever said shit to me while watching me slowly kill myself? Maybe they thought i knew better cus i spent so much time reading about it yet never got results. It's such bullshit and some malnourished little vegan is prolly reading this and thinking i'm nuts, because "there are no ex vegans, once you go vegan u never look back" lol, 80+% of vegans go back to meat, there are more ex vegans than vegans and if your shitty eating disorder is so great, why would that even happen? Forgive this pointless rant, i just wish to save anyone from falling into that dumbshit, ignorant self-harm. Veganism is a scam and if you are a recovering addict, go fucking primal and eat only beef, eggs, raw milk, greek yoghurt and FRUITS!!! But grains, vegetables and SEED OILS are anti-nutrients and will fuck up your gut. You'll be alright, and so will the planet.
Protein, brah. 💯

I have noticed also the less I cause pain to others, the better I feel
But yeah I have always thought that the healthiest diet is the most inclusive one which is customed to individual, so, fundamentally, wisely designed and executed omnivorous diet is always better healthier than strictly vegan diet.

Last edited: