• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 402: Snapshots

Please vote for your favorite entry from among the below contestants!

• 1. mal3volent

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 2. Xorkoth

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 3. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 4. Zopiclone bandit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. schizopath

• 6. nuttynutskin

• 7. Lizzy1Fair

• 8. Rhokc

• 10. andyturbo

• 11. chinup

• 12. DopeM

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. katykattt

• 15. Tubbs

• 16. madness00

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also the custom title is Casual Observer but if you want something else that fits the "Snapshots" theme let me know and I would consider it

Tyty, I think casual observer is fitting or snappy pappy but I like the observer part it reminds me of fringe. That is weird @cduggles I dunno what happened to it. But here it is

Can I get some help for the next subject?

I am thinking

Pets (cats, dogs, mice, snakes, rocks, dom'd subs, whatever!)
Mother (earth, nature, mom's, doubtfires, etc.)
Clouds
Sunsets
Celestial bodies
Drugs
Body parts
Self portrait
I dunno
Maybe we can have a poll?

Last edited:
I replaced the entry in the first post with this one. As for the topic, maybe we could just get some opinions?

I really like the idea of clouds, personally. Also mother is interesting. I think we've been getting so many pet submissions already I'd rather not do that. Celestial bodies would require some serious equipment, I doubt we'd get many submissions. Self portrait, I think people would be scared to submit (I would not personally as I don't like sharing my face publicly on here).

I replaced the entry in the first post with this one. As for the topic, maybe we could just get some opinions?

I really like the idea of clouds, personally. Also mother is interesting. I think we've been getting so many pet submissions already I'd rather not do that. Celestial bodies would require some serious equipment, I doubt we'd get many submissions. Self portrait, I think people would be scared to submit (I would not personally as I don't like sharing my face publicly on here).

Well if you'd cut your hair you might not be so self conscious! I keed I keeed.

Clouds it is! Unless we want a communal effort in picking the topic, I am into that. Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest and to all those who voted. Love you all very much, mwah 😘😘😘

Clouds it is! Unless we want a communal effort in picking the topic, I am into that. Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest and to all those who voted. Love you all very much, mwah 😘😘😘
Clouds are boring this time of year, its not tornado season.
I'd personally go with boob shots, but maybe just mother nature/weather in general ?

Also selling out the kid for bl cred, noice !

You can submit old photos you've taken too, as long as they haven't been submitted before.

Okay I'll get the new contest created shortly.