• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 402: Snapshots

Please vote for your favorite entry from among the below contestants!

• 1. mal3volent

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 2. Xorkoth

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • 3. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 4. Zopiclone bandit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. schizopath

• 6. nuttynutskin

• 7. Lizzy1Fair

• 8. Rhokc

• 10. andyturbo

• 11. chinup

• 12. DopeM

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. katykattt

• 15. Tubbs

• 16. madness00

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Xorkoth

I did not mean to enter that picture in the actual “snapshot” contest.
That is a professional picture taken of the same place we used to go to every year on our boat.
We considered that our “private beach”.
I just wanted to tell you guys the story about it and have you see how wonderful Lake Powell is.

Sorry, thought it was obvious that was not a snapshot.

I do have a picture somewhere (lost during moving) that looks exactly like that though.
My brother in law and I decided to learn about photography and he bought a really expensive camera and we went to that exact spot and waited for a morning where the water was glass calm like that and you could see the big fish leaving wakes and we took a picture just like that (could be that one) and we sold copies of it in the gift store at Lake Powell!
We had quite a good little business off that! 😃

Then a guy bought half the gift shop area and made it into an art gallery of photos of Lake Powell and made us stop selling our pictures. 😢

So, that picture should be disqualified from the actual contest. Thank you and sorry about that!

Yeah because of last round we determined that once voting starts, there are no changes. Sorry PO, there's always next time. That makes sense about the photo, I didn't know you didn't want to submit it. I'll remove it.

Yeah because of last round we determined that once voting starts, there are no changes. Sorry PO, there's always next time. That makes sense about the photo, I didn't know you didn't want to submit it. I'll remove it.

No problem.
I just like sharing pictures with you guys!

I should really read the “rules” one of these days! 😛

sorry about that.

I was hoping to get a few more votes. Well, very soon. Stay tuned.

Bumps for votes.

No srsly I got bumps for any new votes. What's your poison? I've got a veritable alphabet of bumps. You like k? K is a great letter, gotcha! M?d?m?a? Gotcha bruv, c? All yours sis, H? Yup .. L? G atch B? Come and get it. Just make sure you vote

I'm gonna call this one tomorrow when I get up and situated. Any last votes, now's the time!

Looks like DopeM is the clear winner and well deserved. But only 17 votes? That's pathetic. This compo needs more exposure to get those votes in...

Lololol I already have one of those

Permanently Banned

have we done skies, clouds or sunsets recently? I remember water, reflections, and I think shadows?

Lololol I already have one of those

Permanently Banned

have we done skies, clouds or sunsets recently? I remember water, reflections, and I think shadows?

idk if we have explicitly done those things but there have been broader subjects that have included quite a few skies and sunsets.

Alright it's decided... the winner is...

DopeM

Alright it's decided... the winner is...Let me know what you want the next topic to be. :)