• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 410: Views

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. cduggles

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 2. Snafu of the Forest

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 3. meprobamatedowned

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 4. negrogesic

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 5. BK38

• 6. 4meSM

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 7. n3ophy7e

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 8. D's

• 9. Xorkoth

• 10. ions

• 11. chinup

• 12. dasein

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. hydroazuanacaine

• 15. mal3volent

• 16. Wizard of the Creek

• 17. Shardzvark

• 18. autist

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 19. thegreenhand

• 20. ecstasylover

• 21. iceman1216

• 22. Outlier

• 23. Afine97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24. schizoinfective

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 25. sphazer2021

• 26. w01fgang

• 27. Mister Privacy

• 28. iTry91

• 29. strangeaeon

• 30. Littana

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 31. satatap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah, really amazing pics here... i gotta dig in and find something but heres one quick snap.from moving car it came out better i thought it would..
IMG-20210526-160504-2.jpg

I have an app I downloaded recently called Seek, by iNaturalist. It uses your camera to identify plants, animals, insects and fungi. It's really fucking cool (and free). I used it on your picture to find that you guys are right, it's a Cinnabar Moth.

I use it when hiking to figure out what everything is. Now it's like Pokemon for me, I'm trying to catch 'em all. :)

Thanks for that top tip mate. I've just installed it. This will be an immense help in my job.

What's your job? Pest control?

It's a really cool app, I love it. It's brought a new element to my hiking, which was already one of my favorite pastimes and one of the biggest interests my girlfriend and I share together. She knows a ton about the local plants but she's learning a lot from it, too, filling on the gaps.

What's your job? Pest control?

It's a really cool app, I love it. It's brought a new element to my hiking, which was already one of my favorite pastimes and one of the biggest interests my girlfriend and I share together. She knows a ton about the local plants but she's learning a lot from it, too, filling on the gaps.

Yeh, pest control. I regularly have to ID insects so I'm hoping this will do the job.

I took pics just for this but didn't try hard and they are all sbktty. Specially bdeciailt I'm in AS and Xorkoth has plenty of pics from here :(

Dang where is this?

I can imagine standing there on 4-aco-dmt it would be incredible.

The image reminds me of the time I took 4-aco-dmt on a university campus and it transformed before my eyes into an ancient mesoamerican city, the stairs of the buildings turning into step pyramids and buildings into temples. It was very neat as the lighting that day was similar to that photo.

Dang where is this?

I can imagine standing there on 4-aco-dmt it would be incredible.

The image reminds me of the time I took 4-aco-dmt on a university campus and it transformed before my eyes into an ancient mesoamerican city, the stairs of the buildings turning into step pyramids and buildings into temples. It was very neat as the lighting that day was similar to that photo.
Pali lookout. It is unreal- worth an image search on Google!