• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) ROUND 412: Patterns

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. Xorkoth

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 2. F.U.B.A.R

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 3. ions

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 4. chinup

• 5. w0lfg4ng

• 6. MydriHaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. thegreenhand

• 8. dreamflyer

• 9. Nas47

• 10. Negentropic

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 11. Mysterier

• 12. DeucerPro

• 13. iTry91

• 14. mal3volent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BXGl8Pw.jpg

Wow that's a great shot. Reminds me so much of a shot I took years ago and made prints of when I was selling my art. Same types of butterflies and similar distance away and even similar type of ground underneath.

Alright I'll give this til the end of the week. Hoping to get a few more entries, but we do have some great ones. :)

AEE16957-7224-4A3B-8103-020FF9FD9151.jpeg
Ok patterns? Any kind? Guess I should go revisit the instructions …

This is a photo I took when I collected live sand dollars while sitting on the 2nd sandbar way down the shore in isolation. I had no idea What an actual live sand dollar look like but they were green with Celia for movement. It took literally years in the sunlight on the patio for them to turn white. Pretty interesting as they are pretty mobile little creatures When I never even thought of him is being alive…
I saw my first whole sand dollar the other day and noticed it was moving. I thought of you.

Awesome pic btw.

I was fascinated with sand dollars as a kid. I vaguely remember finding one at a beach in Cape Cod when I was really little, but unfortunately it got lost over time.

That's so cool. :)

I am going to close this for submissions and open voting sometime this evening after I'm done with work, or tomorrow at the latest. If I encounter anyone who has submitted multiple entries and it's not clear which one you want to be your official entry, I'll @ you about it before I start the poll.

Okay, the poll is up! Everyone please vote for your favorite. :)

I's a tie so far between FUBAR and mal3volent! We only have 16 votes, would be nice to get some more.

Sounds like you want a dog with two dicks... :ROFLMAO:

I went with Nas - I'm just a sucker for sunrise/sunset piccies...
That do g photo with the cigar though. Oh I loved that one. I somehow remembered that one always. Wish I had that. Priceless. 😲<3🙂

But really it's okay. It's is your dog. 🐶:blunt:

That do g photo with the cigar though. Oh I loved that one. I somehow remembered that one always. Wish I had that. Priceless. 😲<3🙂

But really it's okay. It's is your dog. 🐶:blunt:
I voted for you ! Btw. I wannid Xorkoth to get some vote all the time too. Mal is goood. Too much pressure. Cept when you alw;ays steel the showw. 👅

Fubs is pulling into the lead. At least I got some votes this time. 🇺🇸