• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 413: Roads

Please review the submissions listed in the first post, and vote for your favorite!

• 1. Xorkoth

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 2. ions

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 3. mal3volent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. chinup

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 5. thegreenhand

• 6. D's

• 7. iTry91

• 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. Hylite

• 10. AutoTripper

• 11. Snafu in the Void

• 12. Illyia99

• 13. JahBeeuS

• 14. Mysterier

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 15. w0lfgang

• 16. Zopiclone Bandit

• 17. Nas47

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SBHjDww.png

Sure.

I'd like to get some more votes though, but I'll set it for 5 days from now. On Halloween 🎃

It appears she was trying to help the image show up better, but I can't say for sure.

I can delete it if you'd like.

Hylite often reposts photos she likes, I doubt she was trying to steal your work. Cool photo, by the way :love:

And the winner is...

By a narrow margin...

@Nas47 !!

Congrats man, it's a beautiful photo! :) You get a custom title of your choice, related to the theme, "Roads". First suggestion off the time of my head is "Road-Weary Traveler" or something, but let me know what you'd like!

Also you get to pick the next round's theme... and anyone who has any ideas, feel free to post them here!

Hey man..that's an honour for me....the oponents are great...with quality to catch the right moment to shot....,with feel for beauty.....feelin' glad for sure👍🤸🤸🤸.i will think about a little bit&told the next context theme...😀👍😀yes that"Road-weary traveller" is great choise....right on target👍👍❤️

I'm so sorry they stole your thunder
What is your obsession over me? This is an alt-account & we all know who it is.

@mal3volent @Nurse Ratched @Snafu in the Void @Xorkoth PLEASE run a ISPN number check on this account please, it's deffo Pete556 or someone else trying to hide & I'm sure BL has ways around using VPN's. Run the ISPN number on this account & where they are logging in from & sort this issue out.
I'm going to do my own "checks" on this account when I get some crack in me & get angry.

What is your obsession over me? This is an alt-account & we all know who it is.

@mal3volent @Nurse Ratched @Snafu in the Void PLEASE run a ISPN number check on this account please, it's deffo Pete556 or someone else trying to hide & I'm sure BL has ways around using VPN's. Run the ISPN number on this account & where they are logging in from & sort this issue out.
I'm going to do my own "checks" on this account when I get some crack in me just like I did to F.U.B.A.R. & if people don't think I can doxx people very well just test me!!!!!!!
Hey ZB. We all know who this is and it is NOT pete/ganj. I promise you that. It is a member that has made an alt and it is their right to do that providing they don't go back and forth from their original username to the alt.

Some users want to leave their past in the dust and become a new person. It's their right. But I can promise you that this user has no beef or interest in you. It's just the way they post. We checked this users IP weeks ago and are satisfied with who it is.