• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING OPEN!) Round 404: Decay

Please choose your favorite entry from among these choices. The photos are all listed in the OP.

• 1. S.J.B.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • 2. madness00

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • 3. Hal_1ncandenza

• 4. Noodle473

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 5. mal3volent

• 6. chinup

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 7. Xorkoth

• 8. White_Rose

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 9. LadyAlkaline

• 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 11. w01fg4ng

• 12. Pfafffed

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. PrincessDiz

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • 15. DopeM

• 16. sigmond

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe I actually got a vote. But I would have preferred my first submission to be entered tbh. The foetid turd crawling from the murky depths juxtaposed against the gleaming white porcelain of the toilet bowl was surreal in its beauty...

5UJSWgL.jpg

is it ok to put this here?

Absolutely. :) Too late to enter into this round, but we always like seeing photography. :)

Hope you voted in the poll.

i should have entered the pic of my favorite grand old New Forest tree finally blown over and rotting away thanks to the spring gales :cautious:

I think this is the closest contest we've had. Right now it's a 5-way tie with 4 votes each. Come on and vote, non-voting people!

provisional entry.... this is more actually lack of decay. trees that have been dead over 600 years, but the Namib is so dry they don't rot.
holy crap @chinup !

i have an image of this which i use occasionally as my desktop wallpaper but you've actually been there! too cool!

alasdair

I think we'll give it until tomorrow to get any final votes but we have someone who pulled into the lead!