• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Vyvanse and magnesium

JSDN8652

Greenlighter
I took 1000mg of magnesium with Vyvanse it's been two days since I took either and my eyes still won't go down. Wth! (I'm starting to wonder if there even related. But there's absolutely no other reason they would be

I took 1000mg of magnesium with Vyvanse it's been two days since I took either and my eyes still won't go down. Wth! (I'm starting to wonder if there even related. But there's absolutely no other reason they would be
What exactly do you mean when you say "my eyes still won't go down"?

Is something wrong with your eyelids? . . . like you can't blink properly?

Or is the problem that you can't get to sleep?

TR -----> BDD

As this isn't a trip report, I have moved your post to Basic Drug Discussion.

I'm confused as to what you mean, like the effects of the Vyvanse won't end is what you're saying?

Typically, magnesium can help to lower your tolerance towards amphetamine, allowing you to feel you dose more strongly. To a point.

I am not sure that it has such an effect that it would truly potentiate and lengthen the experience though. Maybe someone else has more insight.

Hoping you find some sleep soon, make sure to keep up with hydration, food, and sleep when using stimulants.

1g of magnesium taken once are very likely too little for any real effects. It has a long half life and needs to be built up for real effects. What form of magnesium (oxide, etc) did you take?

I'd say you're experiencing just the effects of the vyvanse but of course this isn't for sure.
Do you mean you couldn't sleep for 2 days?

Magnesium glycinate is the best i tried, citrate is a laxative, oxide is a waste, I heard trheonate is great to, are you working, moving, excercise, or just sitting? so if you don't get tired you will have trouble sleeping, I could sleep with 144mg MPH with 300mg lyrica, but if I dont do nothing even brain exhausting like writing, studying I couldn't sleep. Sometimes you just need to cool yourself meaninf try not to eat heavy stuff couple hrs before sleep and no training or running cause if you raise you temp. you will just get nervous and sleep is off.

How much Vyvanse did you take and the Magnesium was in what form please?