Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

⫸STICKY⫷ WARNING MELBOURNE

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net
🚫PMMA HAS BEEN DETECTED IN A RECENT TAN COLORED BATCH OF MDMA IN MELBOURNE🚫

PMMA has been detected in MDMA (ecstasy) in Melbourne, presenting as broken up (crushed) yellow crystals
PMMA produces some similar effects to MDMA, but is more toxic, less euphoric, and takes longer to have an effect
Para-Methoxymethamphetamine (PMMA) is an 'empathogen' with stimulant and mild hallucinogenic properties that has been associated with a substantial number of deaths worldwide. Depending on the amount taken, it seems to have a significant risk of very serious harm to health. This includes hyperthermia (dangerously high body temperature), acute respiratory distress (severe shortness of breath needing immediate medical attention), cardiac arrest, convulsions, sudden collapse, multiple organ failure, and death.

Reports from people who have used PMMA intentionally suggest it’s hard to take a dose that provides any desirable effects without experiencing serious unwanted effects. While unpredictable, the effects of PMMA may include moderate stimulation, mildly heightened senses, seeing colours and shapes, overheating, dehydration, sweating, increased heartbeat and blood pressure, difficulty breathing, irregular eye movements, muscle spasms, and nausea and vomiting.
Be very cautious about any substance with a yellow colour/tinge that's sold as MDMA - it may contain PMMA
At low doses PMMA can be mistaken for MDMA, but PMMA takes longer than MDMA to have an effect. This has led some people to prematurely take additional doses, leading to overdose. If you have an unexpected or delayed reaction to a drug, do not take more.

Consuming PMMA and MDMA together, or with other substances like cocaine or alcohol, will further increase the risk of unwanted and potentially fatal effects. PMMA and the related drug PMA have been associated with a substantial number of hospitalisations and deaths worldwide, often involving both PMMA/PMA and MDMA.

Reducing the risk of harm
If you experience adverse drug effects, or are present when someone has an unexpected reaction, seek help immediately by calling Triple Zero (000).

All alcohol and other drug use comes with risks, so:

Be aware that other false or contaminated drug products may circulate in Victoria, even if no specific warning has been issued about them.
Start low and go slow with how much you consume. If you have any unexpected or delayed reaction to a drug, do not take more.
Make sure you're in a safe environment with people you trust.
Remember, even 'pure' drugs can produce serious side effects and death, and can interact dangerously with medications/pharmaceutical drugs - get the facts at Drug facts.
Contact Harm Reduction Victoria's DanceWize team for anonymous support and education from peers. Talk to DanceWize volunteers online at facebook.com/dancewizeaustralia or dancewize_vic (Instagram), by email at [email protected], or at music festivals across Victoria.

If you or someone you know needs help with alcohol or drug use, call DirectLine on 1800 888 236 or visit DirectLine for information and support to access treatment.

I agree! Good stuff @andyturbo very informative 👍 hope it helps people.
What you wrote should be on the national news and radio multiple times daily for a week at least, and alllll over social media.
Thank you for the very kind words mate but I can only get credit for sharing it with the Bluelight community, I did not write the information myself! :In love:

Oh dear I've had that crap once and it was not a pleasant experience. I can't stress the importance of a testing kit..if you're buying pills especially. Even still, say you're buying what you're thinking is a gram of MDMA and it's 2-MC...you won't be liking it...and truthfully, it usually is 2-MC or some other MDMA-like substance....I haven't had a proper MDMA pill in years. Have sampled some caps and MDMA crystal/powder in the last year or two but it's done very little other than sending me into a headspin of anxiety/social phobia or lightly tripping me out/dissociation...Then again that was when I was taking a small dose of an SNRI. So the effect would have been diminished. Still, did not feel like real MDMA at all, even if you do find "pure" MDMA crystal ie not adulterated, I suspect it's "watered down" so to speak with something so that it's weaker...(more space between the actual crystals or something?) Eg. you're still buying x amount (say 150mg caps) but maybe get an actual yield of what feels like~80mg MDMA? Probably not the thread this post belongs in but just wondering if anyone could shed any light on my little theory? 🤔

The matrix can feel people on PMA and PMMA's body's burning up through thr walls, speakers and floors of a clubs, everything is all around us, besides the matrix is also behind the biker clubs that generally put PMA and PMMA on our streets, the matrix figured it was a cheaper alternative to MDXX to make and far stronger body effects wise then MDXX so the matrix figured pride and predujuce, if your going buy from the bikies your buying and taking a risk from the matrix and these cooks who cook PMA and PMMA.

Always have a reagent kit on hand when buying or purchasing of a/your dealer or atleast if you can trust your dealers reagent test results should it be so kind that they own an6 reagent testers.

The matrix already knows what's in the pills and later learns of the users effects in real time live as the matrix feels the lot where from nothing comes something or something comes nothing

The matrix understands that the stamp.and logo on a pill is for marketing and selling the brand of pill to get that batch out on the market to be sold to its users in exchange for currency,

The matrix understands that the colour of pills.is the frequency and its Range of effectiveness of a pill in a users body,

The matrix understands that the quicker the reaction and change in density and range of colour of a reagent test result, the quicker with MDXX you see the purer the saffrole to MDXX connection there is between the speed of a reagent test result and its colour,

The matrix understands that the quicker the reaction to a test may mean that the chemicals in reagents are getting to know the compounds and contents of a pill quite quickly resulting in sometimes the quicker result the more the composition of the pill may appear to have impurities in the cook of the chemicals founds in your pills that you are testing a kind of unstability in the health of the pills composition and its health as it hits your stomach and releases bacteria in the gut due to the colour of your pill the pills colour frequency when It hits your stomach or the users blood stream and the effect of what the colour of your pill is, it's partnership with the compounds and make up of the pills the users use and the impurities attacking the overall dynamic range and effects of pills the users have taken.

The matrix sees all....... you want to know what the matrix is ne0??? The matrix is all around us it feels what we do all the time Never stops and this is why the matrix understands drugs the most.

When I was a pill head around 2012 I definitely got a PMMA gewg while out. Looking back it was classic serotonin syndrome. I’m very lucky someone spotted me vomiting into the Yarra and put me in an ambulance. stay safe