Diet Weight loss drugs

Did you note the huge amounts of GW501516 that where rats developed cancer!? Almost their weight. I for one love Cardarine and don't anticipate consuming 162 pounds of it.
Once species related dose equivalence was factored in it became closer to what we use as a PED if memory serves right

Just leave by unprocessed foods, good sleep, flow activities, a good night/day ritm, meditation, fun cardio activities, intellectual activities, friends you feel good with, a safe environment, activities without smartphones and screens, silentness or nature sounds (no music with click sounds in it)....

On topic: if you want lose weight fast, leave it by the "rapid fatloss diet" from Lyle Mcdonalds. You eat fish and cottage cheese, you drink cola zero and do HIIT activities.

What i like to do is to take a powernap. Before that i swallow a caffeine pill. I put on a sleep mask and go in bad or take a lukewarm bath. Try to sleep and when im waking up: the caffinepil is working! Now its time to take a ride on my bike.

What you can do, but it is very bad for youre health: overday you go on stimulants and for sleep you take benzodiazephinnes. No antipsychotics, because that cause overeating.. Stay away from clenbuterol and DNP. DNP is dangerous, and can cause permanent damage to youre kidneys and youre thyroids. Overhitting is a cause effect from dnp, and can cause braindamage. You can die from it. Its poison.

Losing weight is a cause effect from being happy... Youre hart has a limit of the beats he beat, so cardio isnt very needed. It cause hunger and overeating.

Find activities that brings you in the state of flow, and you are much futher then you think you are.

Good luck!

I was three years on morphine and it wrecked my testosterone, before I was always lean and overall in nots so bad condition but now I have a belly like pregnant and I hate it. Every time I go take a shower I feel disgusted and repelled from my body, so this belly needs to go.

What drugs can aid me here? I am searching for a doc willing to prescribe Vyvanse, this might besides the cognition also aid physically but in past the effect wasn't as strong. Then I know of hoodia gordonii cactus which should suppress the appetite, but it's quite expensive so I'd only buy if I see good reports. Then there's some drug which makes you to not uptake fats, I forgot the name. Does this one work?

I also consider SR9009, which is said to 'simulate' exercise. Is it worth it?
Know that at some point I need take my ass to a gym and work out properly but anything which aids is welcome.
In general weight loss drugs are a bad idea. Doctors generally advise against them. Appetite suppressants basically contain matter that is indigestible and swells in the stomach to make you feel full, but your body is being tricked into thinking it's receiving nutrients when it isn't, and will try to digest, which raises acid levels in your stomach which long - term can give rise to other problems. And the ones which prevent you from digesting fat? Those literally bind to the fat and make you shit it out. Welcome to producing a ton of smelly evacuations with the consistency of ointment and you really don't wanna be too far from a toilet with those.

The boring old eat less move more really is the kindest on your body and also the most effective in the long run.
Personally I was very overweight for about 3 years because when I stopped doing drugs every day I overate to cope with my mental problems instead. I had great results with an intermittent fasting regime (unlike fad diets, that actually has some metabolic science behind it).
I fasted either completely or ate a very small meal of 500 cals on Mondays and Thursdays, ate normally but without going crazy on the snacks and takeaways during the rest, and exercised on 5 days in 20 min bouts of high intensity (this not only revs up your metabolic rate more and for longer than doing a 2 hr jog or similar, but is easy to fit into a work day). I lost weight very steadily and without suffering too much for it, and have kept it off by continuing to include a fast or semi - fast day every other week and keeping physically active in ways I enjoy (and that isn't mandatory gym sessions). I was pre-diabetic with the doc about to put me on meds ; the last time I had blood work done my blood sugar was well into normal levels again.

Last edited:
Maybe you should change your mindset. I understand from my personal experience that pregnancy can be hard and irritating. I don't think using drugs is the best thing to do while pregnant. You should rather have a healthy and balanced diet if you want to avoid health problems. Also, buying a weighing scale won't hurt. It will motivate you to stay healthy. When I was pregnant, my husband bought me a smart scale, which I have often used. Anyway, I've shared my thoughts, so please don't be negative towards me.

Last edited:
In general weight loss drugs are a bad idea. Doctors generally advise against them. Appetite suppressants basically contain matter that is indigestible and swells in the stomach to make you feel full
Isn't hoodia gordonii an exception here (if it really works and isn't just placebo but I read it has been used by indigenous people to suppress hunger while going to hunt)?

Hunger raises stomach acid as well at least in me. When using antacids I have less hunger attacks but I too don't know whether this is a bad idea to exploit.
Maybe you should change your mindset. I understand from my personal experience that pregnancy can be hard and irritating. I don't think using drugs is the best thing to do while pregnant.
I know using drugs for weight loss is a bad idea yet I feel that it might be worth it. I am sometimes even avoiding the shower for not to see my waist region. But I'm not pregnant and a guy, physically pretty healthy besides too little sport. Sorry if you were answering to somebody else.
Oh, and welcome to bluelight!

I know using drugs for weight loss is a bad idea yet I feel that it might be worth it.
The thing is, it might be worth it if you already are making progress without them.
Then you can use something to speed it up and/or make the process more comfortable.

I believe it's only gw that caused the cancer and sr9009 was reasonably safe? I liked gw as it was once a day and effects overall were more pronounced with noticeable impacts on my fasting blood glucose values and cholesterol levels.
They work through a similar pathway though I'm unaware of dose equivalency of the two. Also I'm not too sure on the oral bioavailability of sr9009 as I've seen some places market an injectable form as well.
gw?

I almost forgot that everyone is an MD on here. you guys should really put a disclaimer on your replies sometimes. you wouldn't want people taking them as the gospel and having negative effects on their health because of it. just sayin.

Wtf is that? I’m old school. Back when drugs were drugs and not analogues.
It's not an analogue of anything. It's its own class of drug: PPAR-gamma agonist. Primarily used by endurance athletes but also has anti diabetic properties among other things.

I was three years on morphine and it wrecked my testosterone, before I was always lean and overall in nots so bad condition but now I have a belly like pregnant and I hate it. Every time I go take a shower I feel disgusted and repelled from my body, so this belly needs to go.

What drugs can aid me here? I am searching for a doc willing to prescribe Vyvanse, this might besides the cognition also aid physically but in past the effect wasn't as strong. Then I know of hoodia gordonii cactus which should suppress the appetite, but it's quite expensive so I'd only buy if I see good reports. Then there's some drug which makes you to not uptake fats, I forgot the name. Does this one work?

I also consider SR9009, which is said to 'simulate' exercise. Is it worth it?
Know that at some point I need take my ass to a gym and work out properly but anything which aids is welcome.
I didn't read the entire thread to be honest but....:
yohimbe bark (you can lose weight so fast with this, specially when exercising).
ephedrine (if you cannot find the typical ephedra viridis which is difficult nowadays get some Sida Cordifolia)

if you don't worry so much about your health (risks) you can get 2-fma or even some (soft) pyrovalerone that could fit oral consumption.

I didn't read the entire thread to be honest but....:
yohimbe bark (you can lose weight so fast with this, specially when exercising).
ephedrine (if you cannot find the typical ephedra viridis which is difficult nowadays get some Sida Cordifolia)

if you don't worry so much about your health (risks) you can get 2-fma or even some (soft) pyrovalerone that could fit oral consumption.
I'd be cautious with yohimbe bark as the dosing can be unpredictable as it's not in its pure form. So each dose would be different of actual active yohimbine. I get terrible side effects from yohimbine if I elevate too quickly (I increase by 2.5mg at a time per WEEK) so if someone is sensitive to it, they may not be in for a good time.

Green Tea, caffeine, ephedrine and other natural stimulants or fat burning substances (try HellFire) burner and make a research on what it contains, than there are things like amfebutamone, phentermine, amphetamines and the king of amphs, methamphetamine but i warn you, IF u binge on meth than dont overeat when u Come down. I advice you Green Tea, some burner and walking walking as much as u can, or doing other physical activities if your health is ok. I have the same problem, i am fat from doing opioids (currently tramadol and odsmt) but dihydrocodein, oxycodeine, morphine and in the past smoking powdered hydromorfon.

Well in past I had good experiences with stim + dextromethorphan, wasn't taking that for weight loss intentions but against depression and anxiety but it was easily the period with most physical activity in my life besides dxm + bupropion which was more tensed but I had to quit both because of side effects, in case of Ritalin plus dxm it was an angina pectoris like pain which docs couldn't elaborate where it came from and gave me antacids - I'm not entirely sure because they did work to some degree but I think it wasn't the origin.

Stims alone induce more tension than physical energy in me nowadays, I've even tried DXM + bupropion again with no results besides tinnitus and insomnia. Another thread brought me to the possibility of hypothyroidism, will have to get a blood exam.

I would instantly dabble with RCs again, while for once indeed I could care more for my health, I also think that agents like 2-fma are quite well tolerated as long as dosage remains on the lower end which is why I want to combine with memantine but in the country where I am currently they seize all RCs even fully legal ones and so far I had no luck getting an Adderall or Vyvanse script.

Ephedra might be available but so far again no luck.

I remember Belviq (lorcaserin) ((1R)-8-chloro-1-methyl-2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-1H-3-benzazepine) arriving and quickly getting a black box and then being taken off the market all within 18 months.

Still, it DID provide us with an insight into 5HT2c receptors. Related compounds are dopamine agonists. Other related compounds are opioids. It's an interesting fragment.

It is known to produce psychedelic effects at larger doses. It's affinity for 5HT2a receptors is 92nm but it's EC50 is 533 (compared to 13/39 for 5HT2c. I feel almost certain that they stumbled into homologues that had much higher 5HT2a affinity.
Qsymia is another interesting weight loss drug but it's scheduled IV I believe in the U.S. so I don't know if it's hard to get prescription for it. Although I'm not familiar with it until today.

There's another one that's otc called Orlistat (called Alli in the U.S. and Xenical elsewhere). I haven't seen them otc before possibly because I've never looked for a weight loss drug before.

Vyvanse was an excellent appetite suppressant for sure.

Green Tea, caffeine, ephedrine and other natural stimulants or fat burning substances (try HellFire) burner and make a research on what it contains, than there are things like amfebutamone, phentermine, amphetamines and the king of amphs, methamphetamine but i warn you, IF u binge on meth than dont overeat when u Come down. I advice you Green Tea, some burner and walking walking as much as u can, or doing other physical activities if your health is ok. I have the same problem, i am fat from doing opioids (currently tramadol and odsmt) but dihydrocodein, oxycodeine, morphine and in the past smoking powdered hydromorfon.
Who knew opioids can make one fat? Those heroin addicts seem frail.

Speaking of green tea, if I may suggest using 2 tea bags in a cup gives a much better jolt (in my case anyway).

Last edited: