Diet Weight loss drugs

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
I was three years on morphine and it wrecked my testosterone, before I was always lean and overall in nots so bad condition but now I have a belly like pregnant and I hate it. Every time I go take a shower I feel disgusted and repelled from my body, so this belly needs to go.

What drugs can aid me here? I am searching for a doc willing to prescribe Vyvanse, this might besides the cognition also aid physically but in past the effect wasn't as strong. Then I know of hoodia gordonii cactus which should suppress the appetite, but it's quite expensive so I'd only buy if I see good reports. Then there's some drug which makes you to not uptake fats, I forgot the name. Does this one work?

I also consider SR9009, which is said to 'simulate' exercise. Is it worth it?
Know that at some point I need take my ass to a gym and work out properly but anything which aids is welcome.

I wouldn't bother with orlistat which reduces fat absorption. Some people reported basically accidentally shitting themselves as the fat will gather in globs of oil and sometimes slip out with a sneeze or a cough (some call it the alli oops if you wanna look into it).
Vyvanse as an amphetamine should reduce appetite in a smooth and controlled fashion based on the design of the capsule.
Honestly stimulant based appetite suppressants work best for me such as ephedrine (bronkaid). Clenbuterol also works well but I'd caution anyone using it with a stimulant to assess heart rate and blood pressure. Those are about all I'd recommend that are reasonably safe.
T3, the thyroid drug, works well but has a host of side effects on its own, gave me heart palpitations, muscle weakness, and light headedness. Dnp I'd personally stay away from due to its dose response curve and no way to reverse its effect if you overdo it.
Stick to the basics of reducing calories and maintaining activity for like 8 weeks and see how you're doing and how you feel. Then add stimulant based appetite suppressants which will work both to reduce appetite but also get your energy levels back up and keep moving. Get your steps in, as once you start cutting hard, the body will auto regulate and decrease activity that woukd normally waste calories such as fidgeting, tapping your feet, pacing, etc. Counting steps gairsntees a way to maintain a certain level of activity so you don't get lazy as calories get lower.

Yeah I'm wanting a Vyvanse script anyways, I have legit diagnosed inattentive ADD and was on Vyvanse before a retarded doc me with psychosis/schizophrenia diagnosed, which was officially (written) denied by a clinic where I spent some time but the diagnosis kept on.. well now I'm in Mexico and here most meds are OTC but opioids, benzos, antibiotics and stims are controlled, some more and some less but require a prescription in twice etc.. and docs are afraid of prescribing these things, some general practitioner denied and psychiatrists well I want to avoid them, one which was recommended to me write an absolute shit and possible dangerous script, he added paroxetine to 300mg venlafaxine.. I know the chance for serotonin syndrome is little and I'm not prone to it as I had even serotonin releaser + MAOI (in form of 4,4'-dimethylaminorex.. a decent drug which could indeed help with losing weight but it's gone for bad, I don't wanna write for good because it isn't good. Aminorexes can cause heart valve defects when used for long time but short intervals aren't so bad.

My problem is complex, I wrote in Sex & Relationships about. I definitely need more physical activity, before Mexico I was walking miles without thinking about and now a short walk makes me breath faster etc.. was hoping for some magic solution, because I guess walking doesn't solve my problem with weight/fat around the belly so need go to a gym ... this SR9009 sounds promising though, they nicked it "exercise in a bottle" - it activates receptors which are naturally activated when doing exercise. It caused cancer in mice which were predestined for cancer, this says little.

Yeah I'm wanting a Vyvanse script anyways, I have legit diagnosed inattentive ADD and was on Vyvanse before a retarded doc me with psychosis/schizophrenia diagnosed, which was officially (written) denied by a clinic where I spent some time but the diagnosis kept on.. well now I'm in Mexico and here most meds are OTC but opioids, benzos, antibiotics and stims are controlled, some more and some less but require a prescription in twice etc.. and docs are afraid of prescribing these things, some general practitioner denied and psychiatrists well I want to avoid them, one which was recommended to me write an absolute shit and possible dangerous script, he added paroxetine to 300mg venlafaxine.. I know the chance for serotonin syndrome is little and I'm not prone to it as I had even serotonin releaser + MAOI (in form of 4,4'-dimethylaminorex.. a decent drug which could indeed help with losing weight but it's gone for bad, I don't wanna write for good because it isn't good. Aminorexes can cause heart valve defects when used for long time but short intervals aren't so bad.

My problem is complex, I wrote in Sex & Relationships about. I definitely need more physical activity, before Mexico I was walking miles without thinking about and now a short walk makes me breath faster etc.. was hoping for some magic solution, because I guess walking doesn't solve my problem with weight/fat around the belly so need go to a gym ... this SR9009 sounds promising though, they nicked it "exercise in a bottle" - it activates receptors which are naturally activated when doing exercise. It caused cancer in mice which were predestined for cancer, this says little.
I believe it's only gw that caused the cancer and sr9009 was reasonably safe? I liked gw as it was once a day and effects overall were more pronounced with noticeable impacts on my fasting blood glucose values and cholesterol levels.
They work through a similar pathway though I'm unaware of dose equivalency of the two. Also I'm not too sure on the oral bioavailability of sr9009 as I've seen some places market an injectable form as well.

I was three years on morphine and it wrecked my testosterone, before I was always lean and overall in nots so bad condition but now I have a belly like pregnant and I hate it. Every time I go take a shower I feel disgusted and repelled from my body, so this belly needs to go.

What drugs can aid me here? I am searching for a doc willing to prescribe Vyvanse, this might besides the cognition also aid physically but in past the effect wasn't as strong. Then I know of hoodia gordonii cactus which should suppress the appetite, but it's quite expensive so I'd only buy if I see good reports. Then there's some drug which makes you to not uptake fats, I forgot the name. Does this one work?

Know that at some point I need take my ass to a gym and work out properly but anything which aids is welcome.
You need your DHT levels to increase, so a bit of IM testosterone and a DHT steroid such as mesterolone (proviron) or drostanolone (masteron) would be a great start

You need your DHT levels to increase, so a bit of IM testosterone and a DHT steroid such as mesterolone (proviron) or drostanolone (masteron) would be a great start
Does one lose weight / build more muscle from more test even without special exercising, just the usual daily movement? I'd love to (slowly) transition to my old shape just from medicine but I know it's unrealistic (but we have quite some stuff about drugs and medicine of which many people have false sights/beliefs).. before morphine I was, despite antidepressants quite fit. But the morphine was too much, now prolactin is 4 times about the limit and test on the very low end of the (seemingly extended to the bottom) scale. Here it seems like a dopamine agonist could do the trick. I don't want to grow bigger boobs at all, there's already some and afaik this will stay..

Seems you can even make transdermal testosterone by mixing with DMSO and alcohol, no needles involved. Test and Proviron are OTC here (again, false beliefs) but because nobody buys they're out of stock and these pharmacies here don't order for you. Need find a good one, for them it should be easy to acquire.

Does one lose weight / build more muscle from more test even without special exercising, just the usual daily movement? I'd love to (slowly) transition to my old shape just from medicine but I know it's unrealistic (but we have quite some stuff about drugs and medicine of which many people have false sights/beliefs).. before morphine I was, despite antidepressants quite fit. But the morphine was too much, now prolactin is 4 times about the limit and test on the very low end of the (seemingly extended to the bottom) scale. Here it seems like a dopamine agonist could do the trick. I don't want to grow bigger boobs at all, there's already some and afaik this will stay..

Seems you can even make transdermal testosterone by mixing with DMSO and alcohol, no needles involved. Test and Proviron are OTC here (again, false beliefs) but because nobody buys they're out of stock and these pharmacies here don't order for you. Need find a good one, for them it should be easy to acquire.
Yes you'll most likely lose body fat while remaining the same weight or gaining a few pounds

Test injections are more effective than transdermal, not a big deal if you need 1 shot a week in addition to your daily oral proviron dose

Give it a try and you'll be in boner city in short order

And of course fat loss too

I had a gastric sleeve done 5 months ago. Best thing i ever did, wish i did it earlier, ive lost 30kg with 10 left to go.

Lemon Juice.

But be mindful of coast like acid corrosion of teeth over time, maybe ways to mitigate.

But I do know that lemons, limes go a long way to reduce and prevent fatty tissue.

The ones that dont let you take up fat. Give you a oil stuff that makes you run to loo, i have tried saxenda. They where 395 a month in oz.. it is a daily injection in stomach. I lost ten i stopped cause i read something about thyroid. And opted for surgery...

As previously mentioned, I'd go with something more androgenic. Masteron is a great option.

You have to look at the anabolic/androgenic ratios.

The more androgenic, you'll loose fat and gain small amounts of lean muscle.

You also have to take into account that you need a supraphysiologic dose.

Ie, if a dr prescribes 200mg test enenthate per week, that's just baseline and will still shut down natural testosterone production. 400-600mg per week and a dose of Masteron or anavar will work.

BUT..... you also need to factor in that eventually you will have to use aromatize inhibitors to regain natural testosterone production.

Keep cycles short. 12 weeks ish

As previously mentioned, I'd go with something more androgenic. Masteron is a great option.

You have to look at the anabolic/androgenic ratios.

The more androgenic, you'll loose fat and gain small amounts of lean muscle.

You also have to take into account that you need a supraphysiologic dose.

Ie, if a dr prescribes 200mg test enenthate per week, that's just baseline and will still shut down natural testosterone production. 400-600mg per week and a dose of Masteron or anavar will work.

BUT..... you also need to factor in that eventually you will have to use aromatize inhibitors to regain natural testosterone production.

Keep cycles short. 12 weeks ish
400-600mg test weekly could cause estradiol to become too high and fuck with his mind until he takes an anti estrogen like arimidex, not ideal since less drugs=better

Masteron is good but doesn't increase sex drive as much as proviron

If OP wants ultimate fat loss though he needs pharma grade HGH in addition to the androgens

There's no point to returning test levels to what they were at 18 years old?

c rank or meth as it is called now and some all night crank sex you lose the pounds

I have lost 35+ pounds, unintentionally, over the past 4-5 months because I was prescribed Synthroid, the drug for hypothyroidism. Every woman on the maternal side of my family has had hypothyroidism, so I was not surprised by this diagnosis. Note that I’m also taking Vyvanse.

I didn’t feel any different until I was about 4-5 weeks into taking Synthroid. Suddenly I was nauseated nearly every night within 2-3 bites of my dinner, and about 70% of the time, I’d vomit. I would get headaches that I would take Oxys for, and about 2 hours after taking the Oxy, my headache would return.

I gave all this info to my doctor who told me I was exhibiting the signs of hyperthyroidism, not hypothyroidism as the result of taking a dosage of Synthroid that is too high for me. She told me to take my 50mcg pills and break them up so I can take 37.5mcg or 3/4 of my original dosage. After 4 weeks at this level I remained feeling lousy and I just stopped taking it altogether about 4 weeks ago and I’m finally starting to feel better.

I know my doctor won’t be happy to hear that I’m not taking any Synthroid at this point. She may want me to restart the Synthroid at a lower dose of just 25mcg.

I wouldn’t recommend this method of weight loss. I look gaunt, especially in my face, and my stomach is nearly concave.

Thats t4, it's either in your mind(,or you are sensitive to the meds)

T3 is where its at. You just feel warm and it may disrupt sleep

I remember Belviq (lorcaserin) ((1R)-8-chloro-1-methyl-2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-1H-3-benzazepine) arriving and quickly getting a black box and then being taken off the market all within 18 months.

Still, it DID provide us with an insight into 5HT2c receptors. Related compounds are dopamine agonists. Other related compounds are opioids. It's an interesting fragment.

It is known to produce psychedelic effects at larger doses. It's affinity for 5HT2a receptors is 92nm but it's EC50 is 533 (compared to 13/39 for 5HT2c. I feel almost certain that they stumbled into homologues that had much higher 5HT2a affinity.

I'm already on fluoxetine which seems to saturate 5ht2c at 60mg as most increase in physical energy was from 40 to 60mg, no pleasant energy btw and felt more like an increase in NE but decrease in DA (pronounced restlessness mostly) - the jump from 60 to 140mg, for most agents a stupidly fast dosage escalation but I didn't even feel any side effects, fluoxetine is saturated at 60mg - don't know if it's just a minor or low potency 5ht2c antagonist and locaserin a stronger one.
To counter prolactin (fuck that, I already have slight breast tissue)I will add pramipexol 1mg/d (most I've tolerated) and try to titrate up. Didn't get any side effects besides a brief tiredness upon the first 2 pills but that was it.

Yeah my hunch was/is as well testosterone, and maybe thyroxin too because I feel hungry but tired most time. Caffeine doesn't help and for amphetamine/Vyvanse I first need to find a shrink willing to prescribe. Got different excuses but no script so far, and even the deep web has nothing to offer here.

Interesting that one should cycle the T, I thought with supplementation endogenous supply is gone forever (or until restarted, another weird thing which seems to be possible). With 50mg transdermal/d I one day experienced ball pain, it was just a few hours but fucking intense pain. WTF is this?

Brought me to the thought that these modern SARMs which not or less interfere with T production and don't convert to estradiols might be better suited but will they burn fat as well?

Oh about feeling warm, some guy I once met had muscles of steel despite being mostly lazing around, meditating and carving and whatnot but no heavy lifting. When sitting next to him, I'd feel a warmth which most people lack. So this guy might have had an endogenously high level of T3 - finally resolving this mystery ...?

Steroids are OTC here and you can have blood analysis yourself, no need for doctors which limit prescription, T4 should be OTC as well when psychopharms are but I had no success finding a reliable pharmacy so far. I don't want to dive in the north to source test but if it's necessary I'll do it.

Transdermal T has low bioavailability yeah but I am talking about complexion with an agent named HPBCD or dimethylsulfoxide, at least the first one is able to deliver DMT(!) through the skin so it might work with T as well.

Last edited: