Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

💙 PLUR 💙 Welcome to my home.

darvocet21

Bluelighter
IMG-20220517-001749.jpg

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
That's because Bill Gates worked it well to see perfectly viable, gigantic unused free pastures for rearing cattle (which ftr only produce methane when fed regular antibiotics) for some I forget silly litigated and contorted ground, ensured no use of those pastures for cattle.

About replacing meat w synthetic, artificial patented ultimately the way our bodies and biosphere continually accumulate toxins heavy metals and fake stuff, artificial for future!

Otherwise, people may suffice on well bred grass fed organic cattle, or go veggie where allergies permit in my ideal world.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
That's because Bill Gates worked it well to see perfectly viable, gigantic unused free pastures for rearing cattle (which ftr only produce methane when fed regular antibiotics) for some I forget silly litigated and contorted ground, ensured no use of those pastures for cattle.

About replacing meat w synthetic, artificial patented ultimately the way our bodies and biosphere continually accumulate toxins heavy metals and fake stuff, artificial for future!

Otherwise, people may suffice on well bred grass fed organic cattle, or go veggie where allergies permit in my ideal world.

That's some impulsive behaviour, are you sure you can hold the mercury ladders?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
That's some impulsive behaviour, are you sure you can hold the mercury ladders?
Just trying to speak the truth bro always and forever how I see it.

I am open to change but I cannot deny my own mind.

Life has been I can't describe how intense relatively all 2022.

It really clarifies things on numerous levels ironically.

Like the Mythological(?) parable of King Odin's quest for knowledge power and sight.

First plucking out his eye with blade into a well, WITH a scream lol fairplay.

Then stabbing himself with his spear and hanging upside 9 days and nights in agony refusing assistance on the tree of life.

I don't fancy that, but many forms of pain, much invisible too.

Regardless in his case extreme pain was paramount to acquire the knowlege and sight he yearned for.

Rainman1964

Bluelighter
He did not manipulate an image of Antartica. He copied an official 3D model of it.

Unedited.

He flipped it horizontally. Skewed, meaning not flat, angled slightly.

He uses advanced computer software to create 3D maps of the lunar craters.

It is a match.

The red lines, he did not need to use.

Fiction, is not fiction. That's the other massive point you guys miss.

They tell us truths via "fiction" and lies via "science".

I appreciate you engaging honestly, with respect, sensitivity, and candid non mocking humour, however we disagree. Thank you for that always.
I think you are the guy in the videos. You write like he talks. You are giving yourself away. Deep Flemish? What the hell is that? Only you would know. I am sorry, but there is no concrete evidence, not even circumstantial evidence about this flat earth theory. Your case is all conjecture and opinions you have formulated. I am not trying to be mean, but you have no case, nor real evidence to back it up. It does not even sound like a "genius" as you called this person. You need alot of sleep and perhaps some medication that will help you with your delusions.

V

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I think you are the guy in the videos. You write like he talks. You are giving yourself away. Deep Flemish? What the hell is that? Only you would know. I am sorry, but there is no concrete evidence, not even circumstantial evidence about this flat earth theory. Your case is all conjecture and opinions you have formulated. I am not trying to be mean, but you have no case, nor real evidence to back it up. It does not even sound like a "genius" as you called this person. You need alot of sleep and perhaps some medication that will help you with your delusions.

V
I'm actually totally not that genuine Belgian man ftr.

I maybe use language similarly.

Personally I feel he presents plenty of undismissable compelling evidence but that is not my primary focus anyway.

Removng AI Nanotechnology and it's existence, domination over this reality, is no delusion.

Unfortunately! I wish it was.

I wish I WAS just nuts.

You are right though, I am drifting away with rapidity.

Is this a bad thing necessarily though if surpassing the outer margins of our dumbed down collective flock's general concensus and limitations is THE path to uncovering truths? However isolating.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

V
And by deep Flemish, it was a valid reference to his Belgian accent.

Some speak French.

Some Flemish. He has a strong Flemish accent.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Get a 600 w hps
Hi. I would but it's not optimal here. No space, v risky as rented any time may need repairs etc.

If was legal, I would have a 4 x 4 tent just equip it well guarantee some wicked herb.

Outdoors UK, espec our garden, we lose light areas, have to move them all 3 places each day anyway, otherwise we would never get the quality.

Every available reachable bit of sun. It's our only shot, once annum.

The quality is exceptional. The Autos do grow different outdoor here too, more elongated.

Which is good as now, every branch, bud is open to sun.

It's a case of angling best way to hit all the snowy mountain tops lol.

But we succeeded anyhow. Nothing huge. By far best herb we've grown and is curing perfect.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Hi. I would but it's not optimal here. No space, v risky as rented any time may need repairs etc.

If was legal, I would have a 4 x 4 tent just equip it well guarantee some wicked herb.

Outdoors UK, espec our garden, we lose light areas, have to move them all 3 places each day anyway, otherwise we would never get the quality.

Every available reachable bit of sun. It's our only shot, once annum.

The quality is exceptional. The Autos do grow different outdoor here too, more elongated.

Which is good as now, every branch, bud is open to sun.

It's a case of angling best way to hit all the snowy mountain tops lol.

But we succeeded anyhow. Nothing huge. By far best herb we've grown and is curing perfect.
If u good supliment light girlz b much happier. Won't stretch soooo much

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
If u good supliment light girlz b much happier. Won't stretch soooo much
I don't disagree mate.

Best of both worlds.

We always propagate under T5 bulbs initial 3.5-4 weeks so well going, compact by outdoor time but after that, lights aren't an option.

I heard her Ex-Majesty grew some good weed though lol.

LOAAADSA lights. BIG operation.

Madem rich(er lol).

You get me? And we actually have all this drama and parade now.

Never once will that fact be spelt out.

The deludedness and blindness of the masses no longer astounds me it simply depresses me.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Round the clock, LITERALLY, this genuine impanted artificial intelligence fibre material and lifeforms continue to be painfully expelled from my body at alarming rate

It's intelligent lifeforms!

It's not natural material nor biological, flesh.

Therefore...

It IS Artificial intelligence. In every body!!

Not JUST getting smarter, been running warehouses, manufacturing cars, online gaming etc.

Parasitic nanotechnology artificial intelligence proceeded US, currently I'm not saying forever I can't see the past.

Clearly intelligent lifeform moving independently And not natural synthetic Artificial intelligence

Lovely view.

This stuff is real. Legit. Kosher.

But by 99.9998% of people or maybe just 99? Discarded as balloney.

Like the whole crater Earth on NOT a Flat planet just 1000 times the size we are deceived into believeing by lying Nasa....ahem, Nazis!

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Palm trees & sea, just walkin along the beach.
so you think it might be some monogamic sentence that you live? like some form of accident in youth, you know "unaccidentally occidentally" something that we're only aware of and just by our NOT USE hopefully of brute force with extraterestrial life-forms. If you're some MK ultra continuation subjects, share with me what happend there.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
so you think it might be some monogamic sentence that you live? like some form of accident in youth, you know "unaccidentally occidentally" something that we're only aware of and just by our NOT USE hopefully of brute force with extraterestrial life-forms. If you're some MK ultra continuation subjects, share with me what happend there.
Well, I guess I can't maybe say I am totally not unique but we were hacked as a "breed" (God???) knows when.

How would we know?

It's a parasitic consciousness invader, controller, portrayer of an artificial digital overlay to our otherwIse potential and previous reality.

As a species, we have tech in us. By design. AI tech.

Integral is the word.

This is what I have been emphassing and exposing all along.

No man in this biosphere exists without Nanotech as an integral part of him.

That is what these fibres are! Me! The AI segments of me, gradually and painfully being Rifed and forced out, replaced at a pace by genuine organic human tissue.

The quest is to reach fully organic status.

i first began this journey in Jan 2021 with my mum too.

Lots happened but ony this May I hit a point where this AI matter began fleeing ike a race.

Hence me recording it, later others will understand and if there isn't going to be a later then well..

This is however the general theme and idea of how this AI technological implant runs.

As result crucially, we are patented, owned, contracted.

Like cattle!

6am-64-14m

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
I do believe that there is an outside influence that governs our hopes and fears.
I also believe that we have all we need to combat any outside forces.
I believe we will not use our collective will to be freed from the divides we have.
I can only hope that the last belief is proven wrong and we can/will bring the madness and destruction to an end.
For instance:
I can see where a genuine smile can make all the difference in the world to anothers state of mind.
Can we be genuine enough to use this simple weapon to bear against the global crisis of all peoples growing fears, anxieties, depressions etc?
Still a die hard romantic and poser of simple solutions.
I know we can but will we...?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
The Light of my life!

And..

YouTube's AI is forever watching you know.

The dog video was uploaded processed and published in seconds.

The Nanotech vids they try every trick in their lawbook.

I have to run around edit edit back make public, "agree" to their odd insistence that the video will need to go unlisted if I wish to "publish".

Why it wasn't already "published" accordingly anyway, I do know!

Sly gits.

Because nobody with their own mind can dispute what I show now with a real leg to stand on.