Welcome to the 'Bluelight Images' forum

I love how Mydri just trolls any damn thing he pleases. Almost like he's getting paid to be the village idiot

I think the whole look of the forum could do with a make-over but I'm obsessive about fonts and colours and stuff. Also, I only use a phone so I stick to the standard colour scheme and that light blue background with dark blue buttons is horrible lol. I need better hardware and I guess beggars can't be choosers.

I've just taken 8grams of my Malay green vein Maengda with coffee and half a banana. Nobody can fuck with me this morning

Yes ; and here we have pubs. BL however looks like the sort of place that definitely has den-of-iniquity BARS.

PS I know more about sheep than you will ever manage to learn.
I totes read this as: "I know more about sleep than you will ever manage to learn"

I was like okay fine

🤣🤣🤣

What's wrong with the background colour of Bluelight being, er, BLUE...?

It's ugly. I know, most people aren't as fussy but it niggles at me. I can't use the other schemes.. It's hard enough on an iPhone with sensitive fingers. It looks outdated. I do have a Marketing degree 🤑

It's ugly. I know, most people aren't as fussy but it niggles at me. I can't use the other schemes.. It's hard enough on an iPhone with sensitive fingers. It looks outdated. I do have a Marketing degree 🤑
I worked in advertising after dropping out of college I sold ad space and whatnot in a weekly throw away rag in Los Angeles

I worked in advertising after dropping out of college I sold ad space and whatnot in a weekly throw away rag in Los Angeles

I wanted to be in advertising/creative marketing until I realised it was just nasty. My boss told me I was "too nice to clients" and wanted to send me to some assertiveness training bs. I can still picture myself sitting there at 24yo thinking "I don't want to be that person" and refusing to go.