• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Currently downing piss flavoured blasphemy in the form of Foster's to take away the pain and shame of last night's mistakes due to piss flavoured blasphemy in the form of Foster's.

Ugh fosters is foul. I drank that once n was bloated. Never mind it's better than nothing eh?! <3

Evey

I was certain I had wine left...
I don't have any wine left, but I do have a knuckle print in my wall and a hand more swollen than Pamela's Anderson's tits - that explains where the wine went. 8)

<3

I don't have any wine left, but I do have a knuckle print in my wall and a hand more swollen than Pamela's Anderson's tits - that explains where the wine went. 8)

<3

Why'd you do that, Sprout? Are you ok?

Evey

I don't quite remember....
I can move my fingers slightly so all's good, no breaks for once.

<3

I don't quite remember....
I can move my fingers slightly so all's good, no breaks for once.

<3

Get to AnE n get it checked out, Sprouty. That's no way to measure if it's ok. You could end up with athritus or some other pain later on if you don't get it checked out n maybe treated <3

Evey

<3

Are you sure you should be necking booze with your new meds? I think I'd rather chance getting tweaked than getting tatered.

Oh i didn't know he was on new meds. Sprouty be careful n research interaction with alcohol. Be safe yea <3

Evey

I haven't actually started on the Vaproate yet, waiting on my doc to do his job for once and actually sort the prescription within a week.
The only interaction with alcohol is that I'll get wankered in half the time and deal with horrendous hangovers from enhanced dehydration.

<3

Ah. I'm a fine one to talk i don't think I should drink on citalopram n promised myself I wouldn't. Drink n antidepressants don't mix well. It's like putting a + n a - together. They cancel each other out. But we addicts think we know it all n going to just go ahead n do whatever anyway lol

Evey

Prozac and Cannabis was probably the worst interaction I had - I've never "whiteyed" like that in my life.

<3

Ugh i hat fluoextine (which is what they call prozac here). Made me shake n go psycho. Never touching that shite again, ever.

Evey

Never had an issue with fluoextine or however the fuck you spell it but citalopram and booze had me stripping down to my pants and trying (inadvertently) to nick £20 off my mate cos I was insistent it was mine. I cut back after that, was a heavy drinker at the time and it really threw me.

Skipped citalopram, which seems like dodging a bullet from what anyone on it has said. Had a pretty nasty night when I was just starting sertraline, couldn't get drunk but the booze amplified the spacey feeling from the sert to really nasty levels, and some paranoia for good measure.

^ The side affects when starting sertraline are pretty nasty in general, takes a wee while before any actual benefits are felt.

I'm switching off sertraline after 10 weeks, even when the initial stuff cleared up, it left my head feeling full of cotton wool and me really tired all the time, with a bonus batch of sleep schedule sliding through the day week by week, neither of which really helps when you're trying to do a degree in engineering. Starting fluoxetine when the sert taper's over, hopefully it doesn't break my brain like the sert.