• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Happy New Year, Consumer. How are you doing? You out or having that at home? You looking foward to the new year? You'll be there before us hahaha. They usually snow all the countries NYE celebrations on the TV I don't know if you ever see London on TV or whether you're usually out or working. Sorry I'm on 3-FPM n doing one of those long posts again :D prob why no ones on.

Evey

I am at a pool party for a friends 40th. Yep i will be seeing the new year before you guys. My hangover will also turn up before anyone elses. Its a mixed blessing

Looks like fun consumer. I'm liking your bring along a bithday box! Tell me is it an orange or grapefruit?

So when does new year strike (GMT would be handy too btw).

We fancied a forest cabin new year shortbreak with hot tub on the deck (says it all really...) but they didn't accept cats and Our kitties love a weekend way :\

hahahaha not to sound a boring old hag but keep hydrated n it should ease hang over affects. What the eck am I telling you that for; you're a nurse n know that lol.

Never mind it'll ne worth it to have a good time n you'll have good memories that no one can take away :)

Cup tea. Not drank tea in ages but it's nice. Put me 3-FPN n me tea n drink it :)

Evey

Last edited:
I'm having a very cold small blue vintage glass of milk. Low fat but I hardly notice now. It really settles my tummy before bed. Which will hopefully come to sleep soon.

How was the meal out? What did you and the lil-one have?

Was ok thanka but glad when it's over. Lilvibe enjoyed it which is what really matters :) i just always feel I'm puting an act around my family I don't really feel accepted n am always thankful when the occasions are over with lol.

I just can't be myself around them. I like milk but can only drink the green (semi-skimmed) milk. I can't drink the blue it's too Fatty. I find that hot chocolate helps me sleep. Lilvibe has a hot chocolate most nights.

Mad how most on here are sleeing.

Evey

Was ok thanka but glad when it's over. Lilvibe enjoyed it which is what really matters :) i just always feel I'm puting an act around my family I don't really feel accepted n am always thankful when the occasions are over with lol.

I just can't be myself around them. I like milk but can only drink the green (semi-skimmed) milk. I can't drink the blue it's too Fatty. I find that hot chocolate helps me sleep. Lilvibe has a hot chocolate most nights.

Mad how most on here are sleeing.

Evey

I drink Soy or Almond milk, if you have never tried them you should give them a go. Great for hot chocolates and the Almond milk is lovely on cereal.

Tonight will be cocaine and cocktails. Happy New year everyone
12466077_10153409669656872_2184320979368175595_o.jpg

Consumer knock me up one of them Bergers man , I'm fucking starving
Wrong thread I know but that Berger was just ohhhhhh.

298143.jpg

Its Bitter, It Cheap and its nasty. But oh my fuck it wakes you up in the morning... Another Aldi classic :)

( To those who have read the book "1984" I imagine this stuff tastes like the Government supplied victory coffee that winston drinks.)

Morning, Wessy :)

Ugh..., that looks disGusting.... Not cause of how much it costs cause I've not a boody - but cause I only like Nescafe unless it's a caramel late from Cafe Nero

So I take it you ain't slept well last night thrn? Or just need to get up early for work / study? I've been uo all night on 3fpm.

Never reas George Orwell's 1984, although I've heard a bit about it like about security cameras. Can you give a quick summary of the book soI can decide whether or not to go ahead with getting this. If you do decide to tell me aboutmit please do so in the "reading" thread. This lot literally want my head on a silver platter for derailing threads :D so I'm trying to be good.

Anyone you take care ok n to keep on topic I need to make another coffee too, a bloody strong one with some 3fpm or I'll be sleeping n I've stuff ri do today. This kid n cat n glaring at me wanting their brekkie :p

Evey

No i slept good actually last night thanks Evey. No Naughty drugs for me either tonight gonna Have a Sober one! To much excess this past week. Will be great waking up new years day without looking like a sweaty saucer eyed Zombie! ( A first too!)

Have a great day dude!

And yeah the Alcafe Is a harsh mistress, but she just needs taming. Sweet condensed Milk shows the bitch whats up! :)

Coffee. Tobacco Tea. More coffee.
Maybe more coffee. Definitely more coffee.
Coffee.

I'm literally drinking milk. Sugary chocolate milk.
Whatever helps to get me asleep.

Went on a vodka and baccy run about an hour ago. Thank fuck for 24 hour garages :)

Looks like fun consumer. I'm liking your bring along a bithday box! Tell me is it an orange or grapefruit?

So when does new year strike (GMT would be handy too btw).

We fancied a forest cabin new year shortbreak with hot tub on the deck (says it all really...) but they didn't accept cats and Our kitties love a weekend way :\
I tried to reply to this last night but got distracted and it didn't post. Its an orange Kate. I hate grapefruit. They are too bitter for me. Not sure about the time difference. I am to frazzled to look it up now. I think i need to go back to bed!