• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Karpackie at 9% and Frosty Jacks at 7.5%
That's pretty much as hardcore as you can get haha. Beats my favorite snakebite mix tbh.
Always been a big fan of snakebites,since the snakebite and black days (what you're refering to as a purple nasty, lol) but i prefer it without the blackcurrant.

My fav:
Beer- 'life and death' IPA 6%
Cider- Thatchers 'KATY' - 7.4% *OR* barnstormer black 7.5%

My old mans fav:
Beer- Tyskie polish lager 5-5.6% depending on where you buy it
Cider- Henry Westerns 8.2%

neat sainsbury's own brand gin.

@jhjhsdi vocation life and death is one of my boyfs favourite.

i should like your fave cider given its my actual name in american but strong cider makes me an angry drunk so now if i'm going to debase myself to that level i stick to k and save my money.

gas fella
Can you expound just a little as I finally found this again (been in my head all day) and simple searches gives me local gas stations. lol
Somehow is it complimentary or a slap? Just for those who follow cause either way i can fit the bill, sadly. Paradoxes and shit.
Peace

Can you expound just a little as I finally found this again (been in my head all day) and simple searches gives me local gas stations. lol
Somehow is it complimentary or a slap? Just for those who follow cause either way i can fit the bill, sadly. Paradoxes and shit.
Peace
Man of humour= gas man in Ireland, alcoholic= great man for the pints in Ireland, mad cunt= one of your best pals in Ireland, handy with his fists=bousey in Ireland. A gentleman who sells rhino horns/gates roadside=a traveller in Ireland.

For everything else we have Mastercard.

Man of humour= gas man in Ireland, alcoholic= great man for the pints in Ireland, mad cunt= one of your best pals in Ireland, handy with his fists=bousey in Ireland. A gentleman who sells rhino horns/gates roadside=a traveller in Ireland.

For everything else we have Mastercard.
id buy into all so spot on
cept the digital trail of mc ha!
Thx and cheers.
Best

Whisky Sour with ice. Not at 10 in the morning but I still have the headache from last night. Despite the headaches, this is a top drink which I discovered during 4 months of furlough.

Equal parts whisky, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup (1kg of Demerara sugar disolved in 1 litre of water is my personal preference)

I went through all the single malts first, before discovering that to me at least, the inexpensive McKendricks tastes just as good, if not better than, the single malts when drinking this cocktail.

Last edited:
Whisky Sour with ice. Not at 10 in the morning but I still have the headache from last night. Despite the headaches this is a top drink which I discovered during 4 months of furlough.

Equal parts whisky, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup (1kg of Demerara sugar disolved in 1 litre of water is my personal preference)

I went through all the single malts first before discovering that to me at least, the inexpensive McKendricks tastes just as good, if not better than, the single malts when drinking this cocktail.

BigVersionJupiler_600x_crop_center.png

They limit released this one again a couple years ago for the holidays
hopefully this year again Hop&Barley perfection in a can
dRyIeYF.jpg