• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Shall I sent a can or two to The Resident Alcoholic ? Or will the wife frown on that 😂

Apparently the postie was laughing as he delivered that parcel when the wife opened the door. He asked her who the resident alcoholic was and she didn't click. Tried to tell him that it must be a mistake.

Looks like my postie knows me better than the wife...

download.png

Can't say I've seen any advertisements for it, but then again, I rarely watch live TV. I tend to pirate 99% of anything I want to watch. I won't be force fed advertisements.

It pretty much tastes like double strength Strongbow though, so I wouldn't go out and seek it, I'm much like a magpie, oooh shiny, so I bought it.

Might as well jump straight to Skol pal

I've always liked McEwans, its proper tasty like and at 4.5% ain't too shabby. I'd prefer Newcastle Brown in this strength range, but 4 cans of Maccies for £4.25 v £1.75 for a bottle of dog is a no brainer really...

Aye I prefer the broon ale but I'd buy the McEwan's for the price difference. It's good stuff the export. Bit biased towards the dog tho as I'm a Geordie (not like off the telly, worst thing to come out out Newcastle since fucking Sting).

Aye I prefer the broon ale but I'd buy the McEwan's for the price difference. It's good stuff the export. Bit biased towards the dog tho as I'm a Geordie (not like off the telly, worst thing to come out out Newcastle since fucking Sting).

A man after my own heart! I've always found that dog delivers a punch that feels greater than its 4.7% abv. I'd equate it to a 6 or 7 myself. You can't beat a freshly chilled bottle of dog by the neck. I'd even go as far to say I prefer it to Karpackie, but it's the price that puts me off.

On the rare occasions that I go to a pub, that's my drink of choice...

Oh yeah I've cold it's beautiful. Sells all over the world. Last I heard after they shut down the brewery here they're making it in Birmingham now (changing it from broon ale to breewn ayal now I suppose). That and Viz imho are Newcastle's 2 best exports. I sometimes like a Guinness in the pub as my first drink then switch to something less heavy or I'd just fall asleep after 4 pints (obviously not strength but it's heavy on the stomach).

Been drinking Brewdogs triple hazy 9.5%. Almost no carbonation so goes down easier than the Mrs pants. £4.50 a can though. 🤦🏻

£4.50 a can 8o

That's just sheer rip off territory. Bloody hipsters...

On the dog toneet!