• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

The shop didnt have my usual scrumpys so i ended up with some 5% pear cider. Couldn't be fucked to walk anywhere else.

Its not bad - but its not great. £1.99 for 4 cans though so can't really complain. Bit sweet but downable once the fizz has fucked off a bit, it does the job 🤷‍♂️

Operation no cider/beer aka switching to just spirits and diet mixer is happening soon, really do need to get back on a lower calorie diet

The shop didnt have my usual scrumpys so i ended up with some 5% pear cider. Couldn't be fucked to walk anywhere else.

Its not bad - but its not great. £1.99 for 4 cans though so can't really complain. Bit sweet but downable once the fizz has fucked off a bit, it does the job 🤷‍♂️

Operation no cider/beer aka switching to just spirits and diet mixer is happening soon, really do need to get back on a lower calorie diet

Home Bargains do a fairly respectable pear cider for around 89p a can.

Hits the spot...

Home Bargains do a fairly respectable pear cider for around 89p a can.

Hits the spot...
Yeah i think I've had a can of that one before actually, stronger than 5% isnt it?
Got a pretty big home bargains just up the road...

No booze for me tonight, got community service in the morning and dont fancy it hungover again.

Did go for a few pints of black dragon [flat cider ~8%] in spoons earlier after my probation meeting at mid day, love that stuff, it's gone up to £2.99 a pint though - stil worth it, but I'm sure it was like £2.19 or £2.29 when i was last in there...cunts.

Without a car, drinking becomes very expensive.

B0504686-B96-B-4-A4-F-A213-3-A752-B8-F627-B.jpg

Well, I'm pleased to announce I've just successfully completed 3 full days with NO BOOZE WHATSOEVER!

So I'm celebrating with a couple of cans of Karpackie tonight... :!

I've been flexing my alcohol prowess quite impressively of late.

A few days ago I had a single 330ml can from the offer @LoginNotSecure recently put me onto. A kinda light Pale Ale, was actually quite pleasant.

Was definitely quite merry on that single 330ml can, not pissed you understand (I can handle me drink me, real-man stylee ;))

I might (gasp) have another next week!

@LoginNotSecure why were you drinking san miguel? aren't you on wanky IPA like a normal person?

or, strong beer like myself and @F.U.B.A.R. - who i'm immensely impressed with at doing 3 days off. i hope this wasn't a detox you cut short for a tinny.

btw i'm not currently on strong beer right now, i'm tryng to do the no alcohol ever thing with some success.

then i had a long island ice tea at the weekend, cost me a tenner but fuck it.

i hope this wasn't a detox you cut short for a tinny.

Not really a detox, I just wanted to see how bumpy the ride was on the wagon. I've not gone more than 12 hours without a drink since I had covid last year, and not for many years before then.

1st day - some mild jittery anxiety, headaches, visual disturbances and fatigue

2nd day - anxiety gone, energy levels and motivation improving, still a bit of a fuzzy head

3rd day - Feeling good. This is when my demon addict jumped onto my left shoulder and told me "you've smashed this mate, you deserve a drink. Go on, you know you want to.."

Then there was an argument with my sensible self on my right shoulder who was saying "don't listen to this cunt, you don't need it, you'll only feel like shit if you give in and you'll hate yourself."

Trouble is, I'm left handed so that little bastard wins every time. Before I knew what was happening, I was walking out of the shop clutching two cans of sweet, sweet Karpackie.

I drank it. I enjoyed it. I didn't hate myself. So fuck off sensible me, you're talking through your arse.

To cap it all, I found £40 on a shop floor today.

Found myself walking out of the shop with a packet of baccy and a bottle of vodka...

honestly think you should try it for longer. and not go back to daily drinking. since i got out of it its become clear to me alcohol was affecting me way more than i thought. and i thought it was affecting me a lot.

jealous of the £40 i have haemorrhaged money today without even leaving the house!

My main goal is to sack the vodka. Vodka is my heroin. Beer is just like having a spliff.

But a serendipitous find of cold hard cash blew that straight out of the water...

I take this line of thinking on it.
Due to mdma you loose gaba, you crave things like alcohol to supplement it, you stop alcohol, you need to take a gaba replacement for a time being.

If that one doesn't work, means it's something else.

That's one line of thinking, there's also a second line of thinking...

As there's a third.

Lets see who will slate the first one first.

i'm just gonna jump all the way to the end and guess heroin cos that's what i did and i've learned i'm a very typical addict (cry, i want to be special!)

or, nothing? ride it out like somebody who isn't congenitally unable to tolerate slight discomfort?