• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I was drinking kronengurg but I decided I'm getting a bit pissed tonight so bought some Sainsbury's dry cider and now it's home-made Diesel with Aldi apple and blackcurrant as the red stuff.
Scarface and diesel, just me and the dog! Sad cunt? No!

they'd ran out of oranjeboom black in my local shop, so i'm on Perla, a strong polish beer.

no karpackie @F.U.B.A.R.

the shop need to get with the program that i live here now so they should restock oranjeboom black more often. or maybe never.

they'd ran out of oranjeboom black in my local shop, so i'm on Perla, a strong polish beer.

no karpackie @F.U.B.A.R.

the shop need to get with the program that i live here now so they should restock oranjeboom black more often. or maybe never.

Yeh, Perla ain't too shabby at 7.5% iirc. It's my go to if the bastards have run out of Karpackie.

Funny story:

I was doing some work in my daughter's new house last weekend and her boyfriend asked if I wanted some beers from the corner shop. So obviously I asked for Karpackie, which he had never heard of.

So the soft stoned twat went into his local Asian shop and said "have you got any packie beer?" Luckily the staff on that night were brits and knew what he meant, but it could have been much worse.

Then there was the time a group of us bought a load of munchies from an Asian shop and asked for a placcy bag. He misheard and threw us out...

If they don't have orangeboom black @chinup surely they have a viable alternative such as kestrel super strength or even spesh' brew?
Spesh is fucking expensive now though! I don't know why it has a reputation as a tramp's drink...
Duvel is also very nice but fairly pricey compared to orangeblack and kestrel.

Yeh, Special Brew, Tennants Super and Kestral Super are way overpriced compared to the superior Polish equivalents. Plus they've been emasculated to around 8% I believe.

Yeh, Perla ain't too shabby at 7.5% iirc. It's my go to if the bastards have run out of Karpackie.

Funny story:

I was doing some work in my daughter's new house last weekend and her boyfriend asked if I wanted some beers from the corner shop. So obviously I asked for Karpackie, which he had never heard of.

So the soft stoned twat went into his local Asian shop and said "have you got any packie beer?" Luckily the staff on that night were brits and knew what he meant, but it could have been much worse.

Then there was the time a group of us bought a load of munchies from an Asian shop and asked for a placcy bag. He misheard and threw us out...
i have had the same thing. i was asking for it in one of those shops in a dodgy place so you can't touch the stock yourself. the guy serving was south asian too so i didn't manage to buy any booze in there.

perla is 7.6

If they don't have orangeboom black @chinup surely they have a viable alternative such as kestrel super strength or even spesh' brew?
Spesh is fucking expensive now though! I don't know why it has a reputation as a tramp's drink...
Duvel is also very nice but fairly pricey compared to orangeblack and kestrel.
i wish this was not true. but i have one bank account that my dad is on, and the other my boyfriend is on. cos i've proven so bad at managing my finances. so i don't care about what things cost cos i just assume one of them will tell me if i'm running out of money. i'm in my mid 30s with a mortgage but the idea of being responsible for my own money after how badly i've fucked up petrifies me.

duvel is too posh for my corner shop.

@chinup well if ya can't get super strength then a decent ~5% lager is good. Krronie, Red stripe, Heineken, Bavaria, Grolsh... Just drink twice as much!
Then there's wine...
I'm sure you'll survive x

Edit: never had Perla or Karpackie. I have at least 2 polish shops up the road from me so I'll hit one of them @F.U.B.A.R.'s recommendation and give a review!

images

@chinup well if ya can't get super strength then a decent ~5% lager is good. Krronie, Red stripe, Heineken, Bavaria, Grolsh... Just drink twice as much!
Then there's wine...
I'm sure you'll survive x
but the calories!!! i'm only not drinking straight gin cos a) it makes me look like an alcoholic and b) doing that fucked my stomach

Edit: never had Perla or Karpackie. I have at least 2 polish shops up the road from me so I'll hit one of them @F.U.B.A.R.'s recommendation and give a review!
check out your polish shop seriously as well as beer get some makowiec and sernik, poles know how to make cakes. i really like the cream cheese with horseradish they do too. but its an acquired taste.

edit also one of the polish shops in town sells mojito flavoured desperados. i'm not sure why, but its tasty if you have a sweet tooth. loads of other flavours too.

I fuckin love looking at the deli counters in those Polski Skleps. I've never bought anything because I can't pronounce it and I only go there for the beer. But their sausages look amazing.

We've got so many Polish shops in our town that I'm surprised the Asians haven't started a turf war...

i'm vegetarian but my dad loves kabanos, which is pronounced how its said. not sure about their other meats. but just ask, most polish people in england speak english and i'm sure they would like to see wider acceptance of their foodstuffs and therefore culture. obviously being half polish and having been to poland over 20 times makes me an authority....

but get in on the cake!! they know what they are doing.

Ha you're half Polish chinup? Sweet! I'd love to go to Poland and sample the cuisine, mingle with the beautiful Polish ladies (seems like every Polish woman I've ever met has been good looking) and see Aushwitz!

MAD DOG 20/20!!! Yesss! When you say spiked punch do you mean you've spiked the punch with 20/20, or is spiked punch a new variety of Mad Dog?

MAD DOG 20/20!!! Yesss! When you say spiked punch do you mean you've spiked the punch with 20/20, or is spiked punch a new variety of Mad Dog?
Spiked Punch is a new kind of MD 20/20 that comes in a can and is carbonated. It's something like a Four Loko in a 16 oz can.

Hmmm, sounds interesting! If it's not too expensive I'll have to give that a blast!

I hate American sizing, 16 ounces? I don’t want to math 28x16, just tell me in mls or litres.

Have a friend in the states that said he can drink many pints. Went over for a few weeks and he can’t drink, pints aren’t even pints. Ordered a gallon (again US version) came out in three big glasses. He thought we were sharing..

You can still smoke in the pubs though, even as a non smoker, I’ve kinda missed that.