• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I hate American sizing, 16 ounces? I don’t want to math 28x16, just tell me in mls or litres.

Have a friend in the states that said he can drink many pints. Went over for a few weeks and he can’t drink, pints aren’t even pints. Ordered a gallon (again US version) came out in three big glasses. He thought we were sharing..

You can still smoke in the pubs though, even as a non smoker, I’ve kinda missed that.

What? You can still smoke in US bars? (I refuse to call them pubs)

So they can smoke in bars.

They can buy weed legally.

They can shoot up schools with guns bought by mummy and daddy.

But they can't buy a beer until they're 21?

Place is fucked up...

☝🏻 don’t forget most are still in school until their early 20’s, whereas we’ve been t’workin t’dahn pit since we were 7 and smoking rollies since aged 5.
Many do start working in high school. I started working when I was 16.

Many do start working in high school. I started working when I was 16.
Of course, but the “American” dream is school, college, job. If you go that route it’s early 20’s before you’re out of education and thrust into adult life.

School for people in England finishes at 16, you can then go college and university of course for further education.

Anyway, that’s far too much of a tangent.

And now, the weather.

School for people in England finishes at 16, you can then go college and university of course for further education.
they changed that a few years back to fudge unemployment figures. now 16-18 year olds need to be in full time education, doing an apprenticeship, or doing at least 20 hours work or volunteering and part time education.

not sure how they enforce that but hey ho.

they changed that a few years back to fudge unemployment figures. now 16-18 year olds need to be in full time education, doing an apprenticeship, or doing at least 20 hours work or volunteering and part time education.

not sure how they enforce that but hey ho.

Or actually getting a job.

If I had my way the cunts would still be down t'pits 24/7.

It doesn't matter that the pits are all shut (thanks Maggie), I'd still rather have them down there than fuckin up my shit... :p

Let's hope my current wife doesn't find out that I'm having Christmas dinner and drinks with her predecessor.. if that gets leaked poor old skip might find himself drinking LCL Super in cardboard city..