• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

A glass of 19 crimes Rose wine which is actually quite nice.
i don't know what that is but i'm glad you're enjoying it.

@F.U.B.A.R. you will be please to know that my local shop randomly got in 6 (six) cans of karpackie. and i got wolfgang ulysees pissbiscuits himself to model one for you:

my boyf who was adamant at 4.15 he wasn't getting on one tonight, put a tin of desperados on my desk, while i was still technically working, at 4.45, having gone to reload.

edit also that is his caterpillar and safe space carhartt bag so they are justifiably there, wardrobe has to be open as its another of his safe spaces. but the watch charger is my fault and for that i apologise. omg i just realised i'm in there in my mirror!! i've got hands and all!!

fucking hell fubar how do you drink karpackie on the regular? i do not feel very well today.

4 cans of karpackie black label 9% alcohol 😁🎉🎉 Yup Yup I failed to mention that they will be used to wash down a free tray of zopiclones as a chaser 😏😜
Both are very aquired tastes, are from Dublin? Glasgow or maybe Belfast perhaps? If so, I'm not surprised that you've aquirred those tastes...

I'm getting fierce friendly with this stuff. It's Polish lager, 4 cans for a fiver (euros)

“His caterpillar” whatever hun, never seen a fluffy set of anal beads before though 😂
i have butttt that was after use, my swiffer is past due for a change
Cats Dragging GIF

Last edited:

is that a card n a tooter on the plate?? inquiring mind wishes to know, i loved quinness could be drunk more slowly i like it room temp, long go i couldnt handle anything if it wasnt near frosty.....mmmm ever since a dream recently i crave a mississippi mud(love the jug n taste)

Looks like a card and a tube with a little bit of cornflour or icing sugar or something...

i'm stuck in a tiny town in the northeast for work so no oranjeboom black or karpackie or perla or other decent strong beer.

so on k cider and fucking hell how did i even think this was a good option?

edit- like if k cider is good how did i ever drink white ace? what even is wrong with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm stuck in a tiny town in the northeast for work so no oranjeboom black or karpackie or perla or other decent strong beer.

so on k cider and fucking hell how did i even think this was a good option?

edit- like if k cider is good how did i ever drink white ace? what even is wrong with me?

Now White Ace is some nasty shit - and this is from someone who regularly drinks Frosty Jacks!

1L of White Ace is a guaranteed headache for me.

Now White Ace is some nasty shit - and this is from someone who regularly drinks Frosty Jacks!

1L of White Ace is a guaranteed headache for me.
when i was at uni we did something called the white ace challenge. i think its those 1.5 l bottles, in 1 hour.

i only attempted it once and haven't touched white ace since but my housemates did it often.