• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Drinking my standard 8.0% St Omer chased down by about 10 1mg xanax.prob best I stay at home to avoid getting the superman complex 😑

Drinking my standard 8.0% St Omer chased down by about 10 1mg xanax.prob best I stay at home to avoid getting the superman complex 😑
That’s a lot, especially if they’re not legit and you don’t know if they’re consistently dosed. Which if illicit I doubt they are.

I definitely don’t recommend mixing with high strength alcohol. Sorry to be a Debbie downer

I was already full of tablets when u decided to get the high strength beer.i have have some major disasters in the past Im just very compulsive don't think about consequences.not wise 😡

It's Wednesday and drinking 8.0% st Omer French. Like it? I LOVE IT TO THE BONE! 😎🔥💢💯
It's not bad at all really that stuff. I'm developing a bit of a taste for it. It doesn't have to be almost freezing to make it half drinkable like say LCL super or black karpackie, it's fairly easy to knock back. It's not easy to find over here but it's around.

'Amazing' St Omer French beer 8.0% chased down by 10 Xanax (illicit) 4 of my chemist scripted valium 5mgs and two chemist scripted 150mg pregabs from a bud ALL is GOOD.👌🤙

It seems like a good time to get on the Mint Juleps. I have all the ingredients except for the mint. That can be sorted easily enough though.

Mine may not look quite as good as this one but at least I can have fun practicing.

classic-mint-julep-recipe-759323-hero-02-b7f434b40a2347edbe4233eea93f5701.webp

The above drink is great for hot days, like an alcoholic Slush Puppy for adults.

It's very very more-ish and hard to resist 'just one more'. So I had about 5 of them last Saturday, and I was glad that I had decided to go for single measures of whisky and not doubles otherwise I'd have been absolutely sozzled. The combination of simple syrup, whisky, fresh mint, and the whole glass packed from top to bottom with crushed ice and drunk with a straw is quite a heady mix.

The drink is so more-ish that I may well avoid getting any more living mint plant in for the upcoming heatwave forecast for this Mon and Tues as I'll be very liable to over do it even more with the extra heat that has been predicted.

Last edited:
It seems like a good time to get on the Mint Juleps. I have all the ingredients except for the mint. That can be sorted easily enough though.

Mine may not look quite as good as this one but at least I can have fun practicing.

classic-mint-julep-recipe-759323-hero-02-b7f434b40a2347edbe4233eea93f5701.webp
Jesus I'd sink a good few of them down, don't worry about presentation. It's all about the taste.

I can't get drunk anymore 😅... need to take another monthly break🙃