•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

Yummy What are you eating today, you fat fuck?

Snafu in the Void

Sr. Moderator: BDD, NMI, DC
Staff member
I won't say I hate to say it, only cos I don't wish you ever taking my comments as a knock on yourself.

But the silver lining there in sad truth due to the shameful but understandable corruption and pollution of the food industry with political intervention ensuring unnatural manmade fats and salts etc etc go into nearly anything outside our own kitchens....

So half the poison is the silver lining your body is already thanking you for.

In my ideal world there will be no fake health degrading cancer causing artificial fats and condiments, and way tastier grub too.
I almost never eat out because the majority of American restaurants feed slop to pigs.

I ate half of that meal and was so full I didn't even eat dinner. Half was enough calories for the entire day.

It's insane to me some people eat like that 3 times per day.... then wonder why they have heart disease.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I almost never eat out because the majority of American restaurants feed slop to pigs.

I ate half of that meal and was so full I didn't even eat dinner. Half was enough calories for the entire day.

It's insane to me some people eat like that 3 times per day.... then wonder why they have heart disease.
It's the fake, manmade artificial basically chemically cellularly and electrically altered Frankenstein manmade PATENTED AND MASS MARKETD AS BETTER, SAFER LESS HEART DISEASE, CARCINOGENS WHEN HEATED fats- Vegetable oils politics has ensured is both the financial and politilly correct public/school/hospital/OAP home etc plus the race being brainwashed into home cooking with artificial fats, fry light is better than sliceeed bread ya know lol, so many believe.

Then there is the manmade chemically and structurally altered salt devoid of all natural minerals, anti cakes and iodine even chucked in, plus some undisclosed bits!

Like fruit juice. By law, they can add 4% sugar, not list it in ingredients.

It's only the fake stuff no more nature that's where the heart disease and cancer stems from truthfully.

Plus the filth of the actual non organic meat, pesticides and antibiotic residue.

But at large this remains unrealised and literally dangerously unnapreciated.

Otherwise switch back all ingredients to nature, russle up the same thing you are cracking healthy take away, fat isn't bad just fake fat.

And salt. Just too obvious as well IMO.

w01fg4ng

Bluelighter
It was autofellation.
giphy.gif

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Sprouted bread is great also
Yes sure! Excpt not sadly if you are allergic to yeast.

But then traditional sour bread, from naturally fermented culture therefore natural yeasts, yes, really good choice of bread if not incl by evidence among athletes, the best!

But Everfresh offer yeast free sourdough, plus delicious all organic 1 ingredient only sprouted rye, (v dark sticky rye bread like malt loaf vs dried ssourdough), wheat and spelt.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Sourdough bread is some gourmet shit.
Well, despite him having the highest ego complex lol, and being IMO predominantly a plonker' the athlete, 2017 WSM Eddie hall...

And In fairness absolute fair play to him for that achieving that by being such a such a self worshipping when arsehole LOL.

He was downsized, humbled a bit after talking way overboard prior, then nevmoney followed mouth.

But....in at least number of regards still, Because I really appreciate it when athletes like Novak Djokovic for example as maybe one of the finest global examples in terms of dedication and absolutely no sacrifice...

Why do you have to respect Eddie Hall in his transition over the last two years anyway he has really studied a little and consulted experts on optimum nutritional programs for his particular training regimens.

And one very common feature in this prescribed to him by I am sure very highly paid dietitians and nutritious is actually good old fashion clean sourdough rye bread!