•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

Yummy What are you eating today, you fat fuck?

Electrum1

Bluelighter
About to eat one of these even tho it has soy and other dumb shit in it, but it tastes pretty good

images

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Ofc it tastes good lol.

It is after all bait.

Like Strawberry flavoured sweetcorn. When it first came out barely a tench or carp could say no iirc

Over time they shrewded up, collectively too possibly so a fuller range of artisan dies and flavours was needed at every swim, though the good old fashioned maggot would still produce but they still added seasoning to them.

Chubs liked crusty french bread too, as did I bankside lol so all they got were big black slugs. Never saw them offered in another flavour though.

Last edited:

Pissed_and_messed

Bluelighter
oooohhh broccoli pasta is just amazing, somewhat secret wonder.
It is like bow. So awesome that different folks all over the world just figured and will figure it out without getting guidance from others. They just find it works.

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Usually when on an amp binge I either dont eat for the first while and then really start to force feeding, this time eating was rather easy compared to usually and at this time it seemed to come quite naturally to me...

Anyway, all I felt like eating were simply two sandwiches with Ementaler cheese.

When my amp binge will have progressed some more and I actually start to expierence feelings of hunger, then Im going to cook a meal of which all the ingredients are already waiting for this in my fridge: Im going to make baked (kriel-)potatoes, a rum steak baked bleu and cooked pies and small carrots, and this actually is a typical traditional Belgian dish, what we call: boerenkost (literally translated: farmer food, but you dont get the entire meaning of farmer here, it does not entirely refers to what you would typically call a farmer, but it more refers to the everyday, simple, smalltown and average folks, of who you can be sure they carry their hearts in the right place, honest, good and hardworking ppl... more or less exactly ppl like I considered my grandparents to be with whom I grew up, tragically for me they are both dead by now, they simply were the best possible two ppl that ever lived on this entire earth and that will ever exist here, they were both pure gold and I miss them both intensily and severely,.every single day, unless you ever were lucky enough to have expierenced such true, such pure, such unconditional and infinite love with which they showered me and in return I developed for them, you cant possibly even so much as try to understand what kind of a.horrible, cold and painful feeling of absolute loneliness their deads left behind deep inside of me, its most likely not possible for you to comprehend exactly what kind of loneliness Im talking about, its not your fault, but it simply is such a severe loneliness that it actually is far beyond really any comprehension...

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Plus, dusty eyes earlier (except the apparent as in appears "dust" is in fact AI Nanotechnology of which I continue to albeit in utter vain collect and show proof, evidence of), I thought FUUUCK Wolfie's eating bloddy shit loads!

Like a meal marathon lol, until I saw the sly trick. 😂

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Our duty however much we hurt we have to keep them happy and we must do our absolute best to secure this under any circumstances.

atm I am succeeding with Valerie somehow quite extraordinarily but I must not allow this to slip no matter what happens in life and beyond.

I told her we will hopefully all be together again one day no matter what in a much better place and way of life.