• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

@DeathIndustrial88 "fasse le" is you must do/make it. fasse is the conjugated form of faire, its in the subjunctive which implies necessity/you must (its a tense we don't have in english so hard to explain) and le is a masculine definite article.

the first:
ce melange a trois, non/nous a celui d'es esprit, a maintenant qu'en fait/contre/somthing, too quick and unclear for me.... la cohorte mystique....

this threesome, not/we (depending on where in france you are, the sound there can mean different things, accents suck in foreign languages) to the one spirit. and now we do/are against (something i can't make out)... la cohorte mystique

i skipped through the second one about 10s at a time and couldn't find any lyrics so i guess you just wanted the title for that one?

cleansing my brain with this now (accomplice is prob the best song, but i was addicted to that whole album at one point, i'd get really pissy if i didn't listen to it multiple times per day):

not that that was actively offensive, i find most music unlistenable, probably related to autism induced sensory issues. so it actually fared well in my brain for music that is not punk
Thanks chinup!!!

I've been curious about what's being said here for so many years.
The second track (fassle) does have vocals, a woman's vocals. You might have skipped past them every 10 seconds. But it's alright. :p

Today at the moment, I'm listening to some solo black metal-ish works I've put together, which I won't be sharing here.
Plus I need to record a bunch of tapes today.

@iTry91 & anyone else who cares to try it!!

Rumour is this track was written for and about the glamorous world of soul fucking vampiric bakers.

Last edited:
For some reason this started earworming me earlier in the week, don't know what got me back onto it and when I finally caved I found this 12" beaut of a cut, with maximum dub bass and an 8+ min run time...

This band have a fresh and exciting new edge I reckon. Great band. Fontaines D.C. They have an amazing energy and sound when they play live.