• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What Blunt wraps do you roll?

Ds

Bluelight Crew
White Owl, white grape, is my shit.

I rolled a blunt earlier , was like an actual tobacco leaf. i forget brand.

So what do ya wrap with?

idk I rarely use them, but when I do, I still buy swishers, lick them, cut them, dump out all that cheap filler pipe tobacco and then use the wrap

I can’t roll so I just buy them pre rolled cones and stuff it. Or have my dad roll em.. That’s actually why I can’t roll, I never had to learn how to.

-GC

Y'all don't do flavor cigars like white grape? Next time you roll, grab the 2/$1 pack
Gota split em like snafu said, but they are fucking good.

I've always just gone for White Owl White Grape. Usually fresher than other flavors due to popularity.

I like Garcia Vegas if I want a real slow burner.

Reactions: Ds
My buddy taught me how to roll blunts when I was in grad school. IIRC I liked the grape and blueberry Swisher Sweets. I think it was the strawberries that burned my throat and made me cough like hell due to some extra chemical that was included with the flavor.

Pretty sure we used White Owls sometimes too, just don't remember the flavor. I prefer joints anyways if I'm gonna roll. Glass for everyday use.

Got some white owl white peach wraps, they were sold out of my white grapes, ill let u guys know how it goes lol.

I can’t roll so I just buy them pre rolled cones and stuff it. Or have my dad roll em.. That’s actually why I can’t roll, I never had to learn how to.

-GC
Really? Haha nan I remember years ago my friends would give Me 2-3 small nuggs and I'd grind and then roll a joint while sweating my tits off peaking on MDMA, my hands shaking but I was A fucking beast rolling haha. The best thing was since I rolled it and I was ROLLING I'd smoke first puffing these FULL LONG TOKES SEVERAL TIMES before passing it around 😂😂😂😂😂
Fun times, my raving days man.

• Haha
Peach white owls

Or honey backwoods if we have a lot of people sharing

I like backwoods but rarely smoke blunts, I prefer spliffs.

I never have smoked a blunt. Am I missing out? A much older guy I would use drugs with as a teenager said he was going to give me a Cuban cigar, and of course he smoked it himself. He gave me white owls and regular Phillies instead. I tried puffing some like cigars at a concert in winter while drinking beer, and they would come unwrapped while I smoked them so I never put marijuana or hashish in them or smoked them again.

I bought a friend a blueberry blunt wrap and he and his girlfriend loved it and said it made the entire room smell like blueberries. I also had pink strawberry flavoured rolling papers which went well with the cheap Mexican marijuana that was full of seeds, pop! Pop! Pop!

Last edited:
I remember meeting this gangster from Jamaica who used big cannabis leaves to roll blunts with. I remember thinking it was pretty cool. But I still prefer tobacco wraps.

I never have smoked a blunt. Am I missing out?
Not really. I highly prefer the taste over a joint, tobacco goes quite well with weed and adds to the high, but it's really nothing special.

The downside to it is you will smell like tobacco if you care about that. The roaches have a much more potent smell.

Personally I never liked the super fruity flavor blunts, just the regular ones.

In northern California that's all we ever smoked, blunts. Sometimes bongs. But we were usually on the go or outside.

I used to like Optimo blunts. The ones with the green candela leaf. I don't think they sell them anymore though. All I can find are the cigarillos.

Not only were they good for blunts, they are also good to smoke.

I suck at rolling blunts though so I stick to using a bowl.

One time in college me and three other guys chipped in $25 each on a $100 quarter ounce and put all 7 grams into one Philly Titan. We did it just so we could say that we had smoked a hundred dollar blunt.

That was the most memorable blunt I've ever smoked. We smoked it in my buddies Jeep with all the windows rolled up. It was like Cheech and Chong in real life, 😆.

Shut up stoner, lol @Negentropic

I'm trying to figure a method in adding thc 0/ delta 8thc dab oil shit to my Blunt.
One time my buddy had a little plastic syringe full of cannabis oil. The best I can describe it is it looked like one of those syringes epoxy glue comes in, but it was mini.

He injected a line on a rolling paper and kind of spread it on the paper with his finger then rolled a goopy joint. Got high as shit :reggae:

King palm
Or tobacco....NOTHING is better than Pokerface Cigarillos. It's such a better version of backwoods lol